[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 64 KB, 526x519, Diseased Mind.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7302783 No.7302783[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What is plagueing your mind /fa/?

Share your mental problems

>> No.7302809

Loyal girlfriend has grandparent die last night
suddenly cancels all her lessons for the next day
she said she wanted to see me for a "short time" tomorrow

Not really sure how to take it.
It's been kind of a funky relationship actually.

I always imagine the worst.
tomorrow she might break up with me

>> No.7302812

>>7302783
Yr mum's stank puss

>> No.7302818

>>7302809
my fucking ramones have a black scratch on the toe-box from opening my dogs kennel a month ago

I don't know how to get the shit to look better,

>> No.7302831

met a qtp2t at uni, we have an absurd amount in common, but shes even more autistic than i am. we tried to define the relationship a while ago, all i got was a bunch of lame excuses on why we shouldnt date, but she also doesnt want to be 'just friends'.

im sick of getting jerked around so im going to go after a freshman from another class until she figures her shit out

>> No.7302832

i don't want to deal with basic bitches anymore

>> No.7302840
File: 50 KB, 500x312, tumblr_mtdgdop0oU1qd1swho1_500[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7302818
I need a warm parka for less than $1,000.00
I like big things such as pic related

W2C mid pic?

>> No.7302834
File: 44 KB, 500x500, clown shoes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7302818
Embrace it B, those clown shoes look better fucked up anyway

>> No.7302855
File: 660 KB, 1200x957, 1383707518816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7302840
bumping thread

>> No.7302887

took m last night, was quite fun
kinda sad that i cant touch people and have have them not feel weirded out in everday life
also i think im scared to share love

>> No.7302894
File: 59 KB, 900x1200, 03p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7302855
My rick cardigan wrap Size L goes beyond my knees.

It should dangle slightly below my pelvis

people think it's a trench coat

pic related
except I have less tier clothing beneath the cardigan.

>> No.7302938

>>7302783
i am tired of living here
but everywhere else is too racist for me to survive, save for new york

but im not exactly a people person and i only like to shop at night away from the general population and there is no time in the day i can do that in NY

i also wish i was "normal" like all the other guys i went to high school with hoody, vans, dark ash cheap levis and "into" photography with kids a wife and their tract home for the next 35 years.

my uncle is tearing down the family home in japan 1940's japanese style is being rebuilt so i have no where to go, unless it's akiba i can't stand akiba

my grand mother wants me to inhereit some property in michigan and florida, onlly sip is to go out there before she dies. i told my dad im not going out there ive been to those racist shit holes and im not doing it again

i sent an email to my grand mother's grandsons through marriage stating they can have claim to all family property in florida and michigan free of charge and a message stating not to contact me unless it was about the transfer of porperty

my brother is docking next week from mexico catalina 30 is getting old though i want to buy him a new boat/house

>> No.7302934

I'm currently in a long term relationship (around a year at this point) but have feelings for another girl.

I think I'm actually in love with the other girl.

I know I need to break things off with the one I'm with now, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Her dad just recently passed away and she'll probably kill herself if I break up with her, she makes me tell her I'll never leave here every day.

I hate myself

>> No.7302936

>>7302840
that's drkshdw fw13 in the picture, longer version of the exploder parka which originally debuted in fw07 (that version was MUCH higher quality, read a lot of complaints about the new one not being very warm, etc.)

u can get it for less than $1k on y!j or sufu, maybe ebay if youre careful, but you have to keep an eye out

>> No.7302946

>>7302894
sounds p comfy

how tall r u

>> No.7302975

>>7302936
I've owned the DRKSHDW FW 2013 one and I have to agree that it isn't warm, compared to the FW 2007 Moleskin one which I currently own. However if you live in California like me, the DRKSHDW one will do fine. Other then the lining, material, and some details, it's pretty much the same though. I can't comment much on comparison of the construction for both as I sold the FW13 one as soon as I bought my FW 2007 one.

>> No.7302996

Just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years. I know deep down it couldn't work out in the long run, yet I still feel like shit and keep having second thoughts.

I feel bad for both her and myself. Now I feel lonely again. Hold me /fa/.

>> No.7303029

>>7302946
Im 6'1

>> No.7303030

>>7302934
if you want an opinion, here is mine:

>I think I'm actually in love with the other girl.
already bad because you haven't even been out with her. you have an infatuation, which is awful, unrealistic, and also not "love."

if you ended up with her you'd quickly fall into the lower position, get oneitis, and end up miserable. sort of how you got into your current position, because you put a girls feelings over your own, and believed words instead of action.

>she makes me tell her I'll never leave here every day.
you don't realize but you've already given her your manhood. she is the dominant one in the relationship. she won't reciprocate this "loyalty" to you, and she is losing respect for you everyday.

i understand exactly how you feel, i've been there myself.
but it isn't healthy, or right.

the right thing to do is to leave her. no "reasoning" with her, no "talking" with her. you tell her it's best for YOU, and you leave.

she won't kill herself, i promise you.
she'll say whatever to get you back, and you need to be strong enough, and confident enough, to not listen to it.

>> No.7303033

I got a part time job in a software company and I barely have time for coursework. Much less time for being effay.

I don't see the point of college anymore. I'm pretty stressed out because I might fail two courses, and I'm at the point when I'm not able to cram anymore.

>> No.7303038

I just realized that my mom will die some day. And even though I play it off like death is no big deal and is just something that happens, I'm scared of what my life will be like after. I can barely hold a conversation with my siblings so will we really stay in touch? Will I always have a family?

>> No.7303045

>>7303033
are you making a decent salary at your job?
does it seem long term with potential to grow?
do you like it?

personally if i was happy with the job, and it paid good i'd put school on hold and focus on getting money.

after all, that's what you're going to school for.
the opportunity might not come again.

>> No.7303047

>>7303038
tell your mom you love her right now
tomorrow you'll wake up knowing just in case something happened last night - you did something fantastic the night before..

RIP mommy

>> No.7303048

The girl i am madly in love with is moving up to emerald to work as an office lady in the mines :^(
>Australian
silver linings and shit i guess, she will be down every weekend so i get too see her then and maybe she'll buy me sick cops with all the cash money :^)

>> No.7303049

I'm about to go from full Hikki mode since about april, to working soon and starting college and in January.

I severely dislike how I look physically, and am trying to use clothes and unique fits as compensation. I wish I weren't like this. There's so many people with terrible conditions that have to endure it daily with little to no hope of change. And I worry about forming to a standard of attractiveness, that even others achieve while barely trying. I used to literally hate myself and kind of still do, but I've learned that thinking that way will help nothing.

The only thing I find that gives me a sense of purpose and closure is in music. Yet I'm mediocre in that aspect. I have so many ideas but I feel limited because I lack equipment and tools, but a lot of my family aren't really able to spend as much as I'd have to on things they'd probably otherwise like to indulge in, so I'd feel extremely selfish if I did. This goes the same for certain pieces I like.

My insecurities have resulted in me being so introverted and worried about my abnormalities that I seem to not think about others just as much. I've always wanted to be there for people and hate the idea of being rude in any way, but I seem to have times that I'm inconsiderate and I don't even notice. I'm getting better but it's a slow process.

I'm starting to see that I'm probably too chill and unassertive to be in a relationship, so I'm not even worrying about it until after I get my life together.

If any of you guys are even slightly as scared as I am and feel like you're struggling to take whatever leap it is to living life happily, I hope you can take it soon. I know I am.

>> No.7303055

A girl told me that she only liked my because of my "nigger dick". I feel like I am the ends of some fantasy, like how nerds go after Asian girls because of anime.

>> No.7303063

>>7303055
do you/did you have feelings for her?

>> No.7303064

I have too much stuff, I'm weak, I'm flabby, and I have no money coming in. I constantly think about fixing these things but never take any action.

>> No.7303073

>>7303063
Yeah, I think so. . . This whole scenario has made me think about the previous relationships I've had with non-black girls.

I just can't help but think, am I boyfriend material or am I just a human dildo?

>> No.7303080

>>7303073
girls definitely want to see if the rumor is true.

>> No.7303083

>>7303055
>>7303073
Are you an actual nigger?
w2c /fa/ nigger bro

>> No.7303095

>>7302934
>she makes me tell her I'll never leave here every day
>i hate myself
your hatred is internalized now and eventually you will probably end up resenting her.

>> No.7303100

>>7303083
Yeah, yeah. Nigger this. Nigger that. 4chan loves racist terms. I would never hang out with you.

>>7303080
If this is true, then I am going to avoid these kinds of girls. I've already had my share. I'm going to be doing some serious relationship searching.

>> No.7303104

>>7303055
shes only fuckbuddy material m8.

trash her or trash your feelings and just use her for sex.

>> No.7303106

>>7303100
I don't want to be a racist.
I have always been round violent or loud black people.

>> No.7303115

>>7303106
thats because thats the only one you noticed.

of course you wont notice the quiet black guy keeping to himself

>> No.7303120

End of semester. I have a bunch of final exams and projects. Out of seven courses, I'm flunking two of those if I don't study hard enough these next two weeks, and I'm fucking burnt out by now.

One course ended last week, and only until the last class I had the courage to talk to this qt3.14 I've been eyeing all semester.. She had to leave before I could ask for her number. I should have talked to her earlier, we would have gotten along great. I'll probably never have another chance to talk to her. ;___; w2c self-confidence?

Also, I don't have money saved up for Black Friday, and I need new basics and swimwear for summer. Ugh.

>> No.7303123

>>7303104
I dunno, man. I'm going to cut off all of the bullshit in my life. Not only with the fuckbuddies, but with some so-called friends. Sometimes, I feel like the token black guy in the group. An infusion of color. . .

I'm going to cut down, and I will feel happier for it.

>> No.7303132

>>7303115
I suppose you could be right.
I admit defeat

>> No.7303143

Black people are inherently bad people. Just look at African countries with a lot of isolation. Black people can only become civilized by imitating the white man. It's simply a fact.

>> No.7303137
File: 21 KB, 271x234, 20100908112226_1452_okay[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303132

>> No.7303144

>>7303073
My nigger friend you are not supposed to be with white women. That's why there using you. You are nothing but a means of rebellion.

>> No.7303152

I am an introvert who developed social anxiety by forced isolation (dropped out of school, couldn't find a job, have no friends). It's very very very rare for me to connect with some one. I have been at my new job for two months now and I'm only comfortable around one person (who is already in a relationship and living together with them). I've been alone for 3 years and by the looks of it, I'll be alone many, many more, if not forever. I cry myself to sleep every night, that's how lonely I feel.

Fuck.

>> No.7303159

>>7303143
bahahahahhahahha

>people actually think this

>> No.7303164

>>7303159

>no counter argument
>makes an obviously exaggerated post

im gettin sick of dis ironic way of communicating b

>> No.7303171

>>7303143
>>7303144
I'm sorry you feel that way. You don't need to like black people. I don't care if you hate them, but I just ask that you only resort to words and not actual violence.

>> No.7303174

So here's the story. Also note that I'm 19 and all this shit happened in high school so it may seem immature.
>be freshman
>have gf and be crazy in love with each other
>we break up
>she starts dating another dude but i still kinda like her
>2 years later they break up
>we start talking
>"im here for you" and all that stuff
>we get drunk and kiss
>we make out during another instance when sober
>next day her bf says he wants her back
>fuckkkkkkk
>make out in undies a few weeks later
>he's being weird
>she doesn't know what she wants
>im left high and dry with really no say in the matter without looking like a huge dick (I like the guy she was dating. he was pretty cool and i never had a problem with him.)

what the fuck should i do effay?

>> No.7303188

>>7303174
"I realize that you need to make a decision and I feel like the only way I can help you with that is giving you some space."
then wait for her to tell you what's up once she's put some more thought into it

>> No.7303196
File: 967 KB, 500x490, tumblr_meq7ynHnkC1rvledy[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303174
I found this to be confusing

>> No.7303202

Back in high school I was a fuccboi, fucked around and led on a lot of girls. These days I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop, with a ringing feeling like I've missed something important back then/could have been different. It's like playing some open-ending game where you miss some opportunities but cannot redo because there's no savegame/option to restart, so you can only bother to continue half-assedly.

>> No.7303203

>>7303174
Unless he did anything that is indefensible in your eyes, or you truly believe that you are meant for each other, just tell her to forgive him and find someone who isn't currently in a relationship with someone respectable in your eyes.

>> No.7303208

>>7303188
But the other guy isn't going to give her that space. Also I don't want to risk losing her again. I regretted that so much, and if I let her go again without a fight, I will never be able to forgive myself.

>> No.7303221

>>7303203
He never did anything wrong. He's just being kind of weird. Idk if we're meant for each other but I'd at least like to try again. She says she is attracted to me and thinks im an amazing person but doesn't want a "romantic" relationship with me. I don't see how this is possible. She also said she's not totally over her ex. So i think that's why she doesn't want to like legit date or anything

>> No.7303239

Ive begun to manipulate and torment others for pleasure. Hopefully to rid myself of the pain of having manipulated others for pleasure.

It hasn't helped that 4 chan as a whole has only made me more jaded, nihilistic, physically fit and well dressed.

>> No.7303253

>>7303239
wow you are so dark and edgy and stuff
where 2 cop the darkness

>> No.7303256

>>7303253
http://www.internet.com/hell

>> No.7303273
File: 479 KB, 500x261, tumblr_inline_modcctYqAG1qz4rgp[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303256

>> No.7303274

>>7303253
That's the worst part, i do this because i'm sad but in the end i have a blast at it. I laugh maniacally, feel vibrant anger or happiness. It's like some bizarre defense mechanism,
Hey man u sad?
Yes.
Kick that guy in the balls!
Ok i kicked him.
How you feelin?
Pretty good actually! it was kindah funny!
etc...

>> No.7303324

>>7303106
you are so ignorant

>> No.7303343

I used to love Christmas, but tonight for some reason I got really sad when I saw the house across from mine had put up their lights.

>> No.7303370

Relationships.

I want one but, the closer I just I get completely avoidant.I enjoy being desired but, actual love fucks me up.I don't want anyone to see me like someone, I couldn't imagine hanging out with my friends and my girl.Sex scares me, I didn't really like doing it, I rather much be held.

Furture.

I have no fucking clue what I am doing, what is the good life for me is and where I should be right now I am not in college, and completely lost. All I want is my hobby, and I don't know how to sell it, or maybe I don't think I have what it takes. it fucks with me that everyone around belives that I can do something with my life and I don't.Maybe, I want them to think that why. maybe I just want praise.

God.
I don't have a god, God some pastors are trying to give me one too.I starting to like the idea, until I realized I had one.My desulsion, my fantasy, I went through life thinking everything was going to work out in time.but, really in this moment I can't say that it is or isn't, I a m dizzy with anxiety and I want the state to choose, my friends to choose, my mother to choose, God to choose, to choose my path my soul is on sale.

of course there's list of simple things.
Make money.
Lose weight.
read more.
write more.
Fall in love more.
Fall out of love more.
Breakdown in front somebody that care for.
Dance
smile more.
prepare for death, with a smile.

>> No.7303405

I haven't really had any desires lately, and that bothers the hell out of me. Maybe it's just school keeping me down...

>> No.7303416

High functioning Aspergers and mild anxiety. Ain't all bad

>> No.7303423

>>7302783
There's a girl at this library who swam in YSL Parisienne. Also I forgot my eyedrops.

>> No.7303424
File: 66 KB, 620x423, super-mario-monster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303324
nigger

>> No.7303509

>>7303152
we should be friends :-)

>> No.7303524

girlfriend isnt on the same compassionate level as i am: locked myself out with the car keys inside and got mad that im wasting her time when i missed the meet up time even though she just went home and back to sleep, made up for dinner later the day but would not stop talking shit about her mom, and after two years of dating is still adamant about not seeing my family of the holidays

sometimes i want to drop this bitch so bad but we're both so pathetically lonely

>> No.7303527

>>7302783
bipolar disorder
is it at least fa?

>> No.7303553
File: 99 KB, 500x497, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Girlfriend of 3 years who broke up with me over a fucking facebook message in August contacted me for the first time since then. She has no remorse and seems to have never really cared about me. I was in love with her until the day she dropped me and did nothing but provide support for her and try to make her happy. She is convinced that she only liked me because she was lonely and there was no way it would have worked out. I still feel like shit to this day and she still hasnt had the balls to even call me on the phone, I'm angry and bitter and feel like no one feels any real compassion towards me and I dont know what to do, the prozacs not helping anymore, ;_;

Pic is /fa/ related

>> No.7303555
File: 117 KB, 952x608, 32346M049004_1_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How to justify spending $630 on these. Are they even goodlooking? Will I look good in them? Where to get money for black friday?

>> No.7303564

>>7302783

sometimes i get really fucking mad and then, when i'm alone, i get really sad

>> No.7303582

i wanna start running again but i feel i won't feel complete unless i run decked out in a gyakusou uniform and plus its fucking cold

>> No.7303601

>>7303553
Just went through a very similar situation. It ended 7 months ago, and I just NOW have gotten over it. We only dated like 1/3 as long as you did, but understand that I know your pain. Best thing for me was establishing closer bonds with my best friends and trying very hard to make the best of the freedom to do whatever you want w/ no gf repercussion.

>> No.7303609

>>7303553
woah that's pathetic dude

>> No.7303612

i like how these kids who are 18-19 claim they loved anyone/anything. i am 25 and i am too young to know what love is. i say that the sole exception, the sole exception our age or older are the soldiers who sniff out IED's with their german shepards

the bond between a man and his dog is greater than any force on earth, and even greater if you depend on each other to survive a desolate desert filled with improvised land mines. they know what love is, they love their dogs

sharing a joint with a 19 year old slut you met on tumblr 2 years ago is not love

>>7303152
sounds like me but minus the job and crying to sleep
i emulate social interaction by playing video games and i watch popular television shows in order to fill that gap so maybe you should try to watch that.

a real effective one is modern family, it's not funny but it makes you feel like you're part of their scene and you talk to them, just the way it's shot

if that is not enough, you can emulate/supplement social interaction with some video games where you adopt the role of a character with a name "ramirez" from call of duty or crysis and they keep telling you to do things throughout the on rails shooter. Always sunny in philidelphia is a great show too, watch that if you want a group of freinds type interaction

i get lonely too, i hate it i think it's what makes humans weak

>> No.7303618
File: 1.13 MB, 2048x1536, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303601
Thanks, thats kind of what I've been doing, but her halfhearted attempt to contact me has stirred shit up
>>7303609
Who's pathetic? Me? (´・ω・`)

>> No.7303626

I'm used to being liked for my personality, and looking like an average guy in high school. I'm pretty smart too, a bit of a big nörd. But I've recently reached the back-end of puberty (I'm 20. Yeah, I was a late-bloomer) and I've acquired some... good looks. I always get comments about it. I've been told to model. But I don't know how to deal with it. I'm not used to this attention.
I'm loving it, but I'm slowly making room in my mind for narcissism, and forgetting about how much I loved astronomy & biology.

>> No.7303635
File: 25 KB, 485x310, Sad-Black-man-gallery-e1306728451129.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel like I isolate myself socially. I get along fine with people, but I don't maintain my relationships. I put in no effort to contact old friends or acquaintances, and as a result my social circle is in a constant state of decay. I'm generally indifferent to spending time with people - until I feel intense bursts of loneliness.

And I'm really starting to dislike my "close friends" at college. All they do is smoke weed and sit around watching TV. This may sound weird but I also am ashamed to be seen in public with them. I REALLY feel vain/like an asshole for saying this but I'm much more attractive and fit than they are and I wonder if people ever wonder why I hang out with them. I was an athlete in high school, and they just sat around and did nothing with their lives.

Anyone else have similar experiences they'd like to share?

>> No.7303662

you people are all pussies

i am not making any of this up, my dad passed away in august from liver cancer, everybody including him just sort of zoned out and stepped out of it as if it weren't happening. i tried to keep my mom strong, life was slowly returning to normal after his passing. my sister and i had gone back to work leaving my mom alone. one day i was in my sisters room helping her with her homework at my parents house then all of a sudden it was dusk i hadnt seen my mom all day, i had a weird feeling so i went and checked on her. sure enough she was cold, i checked her pulse and then i slapped the shit out of her out of pure anguish. autopsy report came back and she apparently died of respiratory failure related to morphine, she had been taking my dads morphine. this left my sister and i who are both in out early 20's all alone, i have nobody, she has her boyfriend who was also there. things have been a slow uphill battle of just trying to get accustomed to becoming a real adult, slowly selling off their possessions and dealing with memories. people take their parents for granted, i know there are far worse things on this planet and i am fortunate i got to spend 20 years of my life with them.

>> No.7303668

>>7303635
One thing I can say is: iktf
you strive to be better, but at the same time they feel fine with their lives. maybe you do, maybe you don't.

Either way, when i was in your situation I dropped my friends. I regret doing it because the "energy" you get rolling with friends is so much more impactful than being a lone wolf.

Even if you are ashamed to be seen with them, you will feel much worse/uncomfortable alone and it will be harder to find another group and work your way in.

Right now you can have your friends, go places with them, but also pursue other things and other relationships. You won't look and/or feel so alone which really is a huge plus.

My "friends" are losers too. all they do is play videogames and i'm more interested in social shit and getting girls.
So i "lone wolf" it and it's fine.
but on the rare occasions when my friends do something social and i hang with them, it's so much easier and more fun.

>> No.7303677

>>7303635
I usually found that forcing myself into parties of art students gets me way better friends. I myself am an academic, but I love the company of artistic people. They have different worries, different interests, and a lot of pseudo-scientific bullshit that I find myself laughing at.
I know how you feel, with the isolation shit. I moved across the Atlantic to get away from American college culture, and the people that hung out there. I like the country, but I just couldn't bear the fakeness of the interaction. The forced social extroversion. Sometimes I needed a little me-time, and people couldn't understand that. I was also massively depressed, so that might have something to do with it. But I only found out that I too was good looking when I moved over here, because my acne cleared up, and I lost some weight (10 kg).

>> No.7303693

>>7303662
damn.
hope all goes well

>> No.7303700
File: 132 KB, 381x700, tumblr_lu63as6zr01qi55qmo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303662
We're pussies because we don't happen to have problems as big as yours?
The thread was about what was on our mind, not about the worst thing that's happened to us. This thread works as a place to formulate those problems/issues/topics into text, where they become concrete and understandable.

I'm sorry about your dad and your mom.

>> No.7303710

>>7303700
yeah i know i admit i was being harsh, pain is relative. i could have been born without limbs

>> No.7303717
File: 39 KB, 1000x630, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Whenever I see an attractive girl, I don't even think about having sex
I just want to be her friend

>what's wrong with me

>> No.7303723

>>7303717
have you tried nofap?

>> No.7303726

I like this girl, she likes me, we hang out, she (she asks for it) kisses me the first time we meet in person (met through text) and now she seems to have lost all interest.

I'm weird though, and was implying several things when I talked with her so I bet I creeped her out, oh well, lmao.

>> No.7303728

>>7303717
Maybe it's respect? Intrigue in acquiring a posse of friends who are aesthetically appealing?
I think it means that you want to get to know them.
Whatever follows after that is not completely in your control.

>> No.7303730
File: 97 KB, 897x540, Snapchat-8694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

not much

i'm just a compulsive procrastinator

i'm just waiting around until i either fail out of college or i have some life-changing drug-induced experience and i gain the energy to crawl out from this pit that i have dug myself and fallen into

>> No.7303732

>>7303717
You're gay. I'm serious.

>> No.7303734

I just want to spend all my money on clothes but my family is jewish and tries to take all of my money.

>> No.7303739
File: 17 KB, 230x300, 1379017485055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303717
>>7303728
i want attractive, well-mannered, interesting friends

but acquiring such kinds of people would require effort

and i'm quite introverted

so i can't justify putting forth the energy to make friends with people i won't feel like seeing

not to mention most of my current friends are boring and bad at adapting

so i'd never really want to have my current friends hang out or meet my fictional ideal grail friends

but when i do feel like being social, i wish i had more interesting friends to hang out with

>> No.7303750
File: 95 KB, 1500x1521, Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

where i go to school effay is considered crew necks, snap backs, and air jordans. thats what bitches love. no one appreciates individuality. especially when it comes to fashion, and it bugs me. I won't change who I am to get a hot bitch, but as a natural consequence, pic related

>> No.7303751

>>7303723
Yeah, just made me emotional srs
>>7303728
It could be a respect thing thanks man
>>7303732
Nah m8 I'm not into guys

>> No.7303771
File: 29 KB, 500x375, 1384964060013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303750
You have to have a great personality, and people will flock to you. Get invested in your hobbies. These will naturally make you more interesting.

>> No.7303785
File: 7 KB, 256x256, 1381452965606.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303174
Wait for puberty to be over, so that your hippocampus stops brewing a shitstorm.

>> No.7303789

I got friend zoned for the first time in my life the other day.

Usually I don't really give a shit about these things but for some reason I feel crushed. I get that this isn't as much of a problem as what others have but it feels like shit.

>> No.7303800

>>7303789
well atleast you still have her/him for a friend.... right?

>> No.7303804
File: 35 KB, 320x261, 1384398963874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303789
>mfw I friendzone girls

>> No.7303818

>>7303800
Nah brother. A friend is someone you feel comfortable saying things to and honestly I don't feel like I can talk to her like a friend.

I've been rejected by girls plenty of times but this one seems to stand out.

Fuck

>> No.7303847
File: 490 KB, 250x163, que.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Been feeling like shit for a couple months now.
No real reason to, though.
Guy I graduated/played football with was just killed during a home invasion like a week ago and that shit's been on my mind.
Doing pretty shitty in my classes and I can't find the motivation to get any kind of studying done that's not me cramming in the last hours.
Constantly diagnosing myself with shit but it's probably me just being a bitch and being lazy as shit and not actively trying to change anything.
Been working like 30 hours a week while taking 16 credit hours and it's fucked my sleep pattern up, but the paycheck is good and I get that brief 3-4 day period from ordering something online and having it delivered that makes me a little happy.
Don't know what to go into as a major anymore, can't force myself to be interested in any classes so my one motivation is that I'm doing this college on my Dad's money so I can't fuck it up. I just feel like a spoiled typical middle class white kid honestly. I need somebody to talk to

>> No.7303865

>>7303847
>I need somebody to talk to

Yeah, we all do

>> No.7303892

>>7302832
that's only a problem if you live in a pleb city.

>> No.7303898

>>7303100
>I've already had my share.

Fuck you nigger, you're just as bad as the people who chase after you.

No stable qt3.14 relationship for you, animal.

>> No.7303909

>>7303847
get good fucking gay faggot

>> No.7303915

>>7303865

>not just talking to yourself

you must be a boring person

>> No.7303921

>>7303847

>home invasion

jesus. america?

tell

also pls don't self diagnose / look anything up on the net. worst thing

>> No.7303922

>>7303612
>i am 25 and i am too young to know what love is.

No, you just never tried to truly love someone.

>> No.7303925
File: 61 KB, 477x358, 564734332342.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303612

>25 and too young to know what love is

nigga please you're 250 pounds worth of evidence that ur deeply in love with food

take the L

>> No.7303932

>>7303847
If it helps I'm an international student prolly doing shit at engineering and I'm prolly going to get kicked out, go back to my shit-hole 3rd world country after having wasted both my time and my parents money.
>I just want to lie in bed all day with the covers up, browse /fa/ and ignore the world

I wish I was Australian so I could have the option of taking a break from my studies and working or something so I can figure my shit out

>> No.7303936

>>7303932
I just can't hack engineering in my current mental state and I've been really struggling for the past 2 years but no one cares about me:(

I've just been limping along in the hopes I can somehow make it and get any job with my shit marks and severally repeated units or maybe use the degree to get Permanent Residency so I can work at a fuckin supermarket or something. I'd probably be happier that way

>> No.7303943

>>7303925
#rekd

>> No.7303942

21 and haven't gotten laid yet. all I wanna do is fuck bitches but I got no car to fuck em in. Sad feels.

>> No.7303944

>>7303564
i'll keep you company, baby

no need to be sad

>> No.7303947

>tfw i would wish upon a star but that star doesn't shine
>tfw you can read my book with a boring ending
>a short story of a lonely guy
>mfw

naw naw classic album but i aint about that life

>tfw your first relationships were you emulating the way your dad treated your mom
>tfw you fucked up potentially beautiful situations and relationships because you acted like a boy not a man
>mfw

>> No.7303953

>>7303942

dw bruh im 22 here same deal

hooked up with girls in highschool but never went further, smh. haven't seen shit in like 3 yrs coz my mind's been elsewhere

we all gonna make it

>> No.7303963

>>7303953
Fuck man. I wish you luck bru. If you liked in Orange County and somehow I got a car id hit the bars with you. What been on your mind btw?

>> No.7303965

>>7303847
>>7303730
>>7303932
>>7303936
chronic procrastinator engineer bros we in here

>> No.7304008

>>7303965
I just know everything would be better if I could make some fucking friends in this course
>Tfw social anxiety foreigner
>Tfw people assume I don't speak english or can't gel with them or something
>Tfw see people from class regularly hang out afterhours
>Tfw being effay probably makes me hated

>> No.7304015

>>7303963

aw man i don't even know. coming out of the biggest slump of my life so far, suicidal ideations for like 2 yrs. finally getting a grip doe :)

zero sex drive for so long. i got no game anyway, social anxiety was wild for so long

dayum son im in aus :/ ah well we gon get there :)

>> No.7304036

>Nineteen years old and haven't taken my GED yet despite being intelligent, just no determination.
>Homeschooled in a gypsy traveling family so I have no friends from a young age, a few now but I do not have any strong feelings toward them.
>Very good with social interaction when someone else makes the first move. I cannot.
>suck at talking to girls my age, always go for the 22-25 yr olds who only want older guys. It's probably me anyway.
>Have a great position at a decent paying job with a ton of potential

To sum it up, all I want is friends and a gf but I don't know how to force myself into groups.

>> No.7304038
File: 96 KB, 500x372, 1376456879991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7304008
i think i'd do a lot better if i were a better student
>when i procrastinate, i don't allow myself to fully enjoy myself
>procrastinating obviously results in shite grades
>shite grades degrades self-esteem
>knowing that i have identified my procrastination and attention span and self-discipline as major problems but i don't do anything about them, degrades self-esteem more

>better grades would mean i'd feel better
>instead of browsing reddit and 4chan all day and "multitasking" i could go outside and spend time with human beings
>not being a class away from failing out of my major would be nice, too

>> No.7304065
File: 63 KB, 525x400, american psycho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be a narcissist
>massive vanity
>everything must match
>hours looking in mirror
>always overdressed and aloof
>most narcissists are also autists

>> No.7304075

>>7302996
the beggining is always hard but you will never regret it.
Give it a month, life will be an insane amount better, you won't even realize how much you change your life being in a long term relationship.

>> No.7304077

>>7303582
shit I know this feel. I have a top from Gyakusou, but I really really need shorts & shoes

>> No.7304078

>have party
>get wasted
>hook up with chick i've been into for a while but too fucked up to take it anywhere
>don't know if she was actually keen just for me or if she was just wasted, we hung out all the next day though and the day before the party
>one of my idiot friends ripped a pair of my shorts while drunk
>everyone told me the party was great tho

overall feelsgoodman, hopefully i can sort out some kind of fwb situation now

>> No.7304083

>first semester of physics
yeah that's it basically

>> No.7304102

Haven't mentioned my scoliosis to my mother even though I should. I'm paranoid about getting surgery even though I want rhinoplasty. A nose that isn't hideous is better than even hips.

>> No.7304114

>>7304038
i know that feel.jpeg
i

>> No.7304142
File: 917 KB, 300x152, 1375617806160.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My hair goddamnit. I have quite huge widow peaks.
I love my hair and regarding my parent's hair I'm not gonna lose it ever.
I want to grow it out to hide them but it still looks like shit because the upper sides are too short.
I also started nopoo. On the shittier days it's really thin and the peaks are hard to hide.

>> No.7304180
File: 26 KB, 600x600, illustrative_cartoon_images_capture_the_essence_of_depression_640_06.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hypocondriac a f everytime i notice a change on my body in anyway i have a death sentence.
also
<---

>> No.7304188

i have to go to work in an hour. i'd rather not. yet, if i were to stay behind, what else would i do? i find myself unable to exert my will over myself, and so the world remains a stranger.

>> No.7304228

>>7302783
My dad is autistic as dicks and will be dissapointed if I don't end up workig in an office, cause he went to shittig cambridge.
I'm studyig a social sciences degree because I want to and am plannig on going to commercial diver shool after I save some money teaching English.

Fuck an office, people are physical animals

>> No.7304264

thinking about a very special women for a while.

She's really nice, pretty and super smart, in abstract the perfect woman and I thoroughly enjoy her company. But she's super busy doing important things so I feel bad about bothering her. I'm a little confident she likes me, too

so /fa/ should I ask her to hang out for a coffee

>> No.7304275
File: 75 KB, 450x649, wwii-merchant-marine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have no dreams or ambitions to speak of. Anytime I do think of a goal or get some romantic vision of travelling/getting away, I can only think of the bad things that could happen and all the meticulous planning involved.
I feel like I shouldn't be in college right now because of that.
Also cause of severe lack of motivation to learn or do my work.
I'm anti-social as fuck out here and don't want to meet people despite being surrounded by partying and the college lifestyle.
I display some characteristics of autism but I'm scared to get "tested" or w/e and find out I'm actually an autist.
Moving for college separated me from most of my good friends.
The one girl I've met here, who's qt, nice, and really easy to talk to; I've alienated her through stupid drunk actions.
On top of that I've never been in a relationship and don't know wat do if I found myself in one.
If I was to get far enough with a girl, I dread what could happen since my limited sexual experiences have been terrible. In fact, they've made me not want to have sex.
Fapping is becoming redundant and losing its lustre.
My $1.2k bike got stolen a couple weeks ago. It was my only birthday present this year, which was back in the summer.
I don't know how to drive and lack a license.
I have this contempt for the world and get all "ITZ HABBENIN" any time there's conflict or diplomatic tension since I want there to be WW3.
I've completely lost interest in reading and vidya.
I feel like my childhood, the best years of my life and my true youth, are finally over.

>mfw there's more on my mind

Pic is some style inspo.
I briefly thought about joining the Merchant Marine but then I realized I don't know how to swim and have a huge fear of drowning.

>> No.7304280

>>7304188
go to work you aren't going to accomplish anything at home, just think about that grail you want to cop.

>> No.7304519

>>7302783
Depressed
Trans

>> No.7304553
File: 762 KB, 800x426, 1373160659004.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No motivation to improve myself, depression, boredom. How I could have made it work with a girl I like. My only desire is to get a gf when it shouldnt be. Im a loser

>> No.7304561

>>7304553
It's way too easy to fall in a rut.

Muster enough energy to do something about the ennui and get on with life.

Also, none's going to love you if you don't love yourself. I feel like shit too, been feeling like shit since 2005 but I'm still alive and kicking...which is something.

>> No.7304574

I'm not going to wake up next to Jennifer Lawrence tomorrow

>> No.7304576

You're all whiny faggots

>> No.7304582

>>7304576
ya wanna fite about it fgt

>> No.7304587

>>7304275
Are u me?

>> No.7304590

>>7302783
good things actually

Birthday, been out with some friends, got pizza and vodka and now I'm checking out /fa/. Got some books to read, life is pretty neat and simple.

What's on your mind anon?

>> No.7304591

>>7304582
Just waiting for ya breh bring it

>> No.7304594

>>7304180
feel w/ me b
been on constant salmonella alert for 50 hours now

>> No.7304601
File: 450 KB, 1224x1632, 1370460660072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm a basic bitch and I don't know what I should cop to develop my personal style.
I just wear raws with some sneakers and usually plain sweaters or flannel shirts (with rolled up sleeves and a T-shirt underneath).

>pic related; something I wear a lot.

>> No.7304616

>>7304601

it will just happen bruh

eventually u will start gravitating towards things u know u should be wearing and what u know subconciously works for u

it takes a lot of time a lot of mistakes and a lot of money (usually)

>> No.7304625

>>7304616
I've made a lot of mistakes in the past by buying mall tier dadcore clothes before buying basics.
Can I make sure to avoid those mistakes?

>> No.7304626
File: 599 KB, 1118x1500, salmonella reduction table.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7304594
idk if this is much help dude but this is a scan from my copy of modernist cuisine
honestly if it got hit with boiling water there's next to no chance of you contracting salmonella.
As you can see here, even at 85 degrees celsius the chance of you contracting salmonella is almost zero. Water from your pasta would be about 90~100 degrees.
You got nothing to worry about blud

>> No.7304629

The girl I'm seeing at the moment all of a sudden changed her mind about abortion.
Says she wouldn't do it if it happens.
We don't fool around and use protection.
Not sure if I should stay with her.

>> No.7304631

So there's this girl I like.
I don't know if I actually have a crush on her or if I just want to feel in love again.
Last friday we had a good laugh, she actually waited with me for my train without me asking or anything. Today I shortly saw her again and she was really smiling at me, like she was really glad to see me.
I don't know if she actually likes me, or if she doesn't or just as a friend. I'll just try to get closer to her from now on.

>> No.7304645

>>7304601
lol i cant believe someone saved my basic af fit from like 6 months ago

>> No.7304654

>>7304629
hahaha
how are you going to pay the child support?

Well let hat be a lesson to you, dumbass. always use protection or be prepared to face the consequences.

>> No.7304666

>>7304626
I know how irrational I'm being but it's not s/t I can control that much

>> No.7304676

>>7304629
Abandon ship you frickin' frick

>> No.7304673

>>7304654
She isn't pregnant.
Did you even read my post ?

>> No.7304683

>>7304666
dam uh u got me worried

>> No.7304690
File: 6 KB, 184x184, 1343384602439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey gentlemen, hoping your evening/morning is nice. Anyways, my problem right now is that I feel like I have to be in a relationship with somebody, but once I'm in one, I start trying to get out of it, and I question everything I liked about the girl. I've gone through 3 girlfriends already this Semester, and I constantly feel like I should be in a relationship. But deep down, there is this one girl that I've known since Freshman year (Senior now), and I have been in love with. The problem with that is she told me she was talking to somebody a few months ago, but "I would totally date you if I'm single". Well now I'm pretty sure she's not talking to somebody and I'm trying to get the courage to ask her out again haha. It's complicated..
TL;DR I am using other girls to fill the void of the one girl that I truly love.

>> No.7304693

>>7304673
but you don't know for sure

welp, best start looking for work.

>> No.7304696

>>7304690
check into "borderline"

>> No.7304703
File: 13 KB, 233x302, George Dubya.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7304696
what's borderline? Ha

>> No.7304706

My girlfriend snores horribly, causing me to lose sleep. I've also been having dreams of fucking random exes of mine for the last few nights.
And the pressure of trying to get into filmschool to have at least something going in my life is starting to crack me. Just wanna move cities and hide.

>> No.7304708
File: 32 KB, 450x518, S4A1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7304683
worrying for myself tbh

>> No.7304762

>>7304690
Ask her out anon. I believe in u

>> No.7304764

my cell data plan ran out
this is a first in a year

>> No.7304799

>>7303921
Yeah America, in the suburbs too. Happened at like 8AM on a monday, and it took everybody by surprise because he wasn't one of the people in high school that got into that type of shit

>> No.7304826

>>7304708
you'll be fine honey :)

>> No.7304865

this girl ive been involved on and off with got drunk with me last night and ended up screaming at me about all this shit that i already feel intense guilt over.. its pretty bad stuff

i have self hatred issues so after she left i beat the shit out of myself so now i'm taking care of the bruises and swelling that i have on my face because i'm a stupid goddamn self loathing caveman

and the whole time since ive woke up
>facial aesthetics ruined for the next week
why is that of concern to me at all

>> No.7304877

I have a girlfriend that I kind of hate but it's the only physical interaction I've had in years.

>> No.7304879

>>7304865
im sorry to hear about that man
just remember that all that hate and anger will never make anything better
break down the shit you do that's whack, work out why it happens and sort yourself out so it doesn't happen any more. you gotta have some love for yourself tho mate, cause that's what you need to be projecting to the world.

as the beatles said "and in the end/the love you take is equal to the love you make" :)

>> No.7304970

>>7303370
thats so deep man

>> No.7304985

>>7303662
Damn that's brutal.

>> No.7304986

>>7303038
its awful and your life won't be the same but youll grow with it. like the other guy said, make your time with her count and let her know how much she means to you.

if you want to stay in touch with your siblings then stay in touch. decide and make the effort. family is all we have really

>>7303047
my brother

>> No.7305021

>>7303174
if you want her then let her know and fucking take her

the other guys feelings don't come into it stop being a bitch

>> No.7305038

>>7304690
One day you'll finally go out with that one girl and it'll be great, but you've probably raised you expectations about it so much that eventually the fairy tail illusion will wear off and you'll be bitter and resentful that it wasn't all you yearned for during all those years of waiting.

That, or everything will work out just fine. Whatever.

>> No.7305041

lol bai
this pic is so lame idk what to even say

>> No.7305082

I've been meeting a lot of women lately who use their bf/husbands like money trees. All this time I've thought they were myths that guys made up to scare me away from feminism.

I'm starting to realize they're kinda right, and I feel stupid for believing feminism was right in the first place.

>> No.7305098

WHY HASN'T SHE TEXTED ME BACK

>> No.7305112

>>7305082
What I'm trying to userstand is how you linked this to feminism when women have been pseudo whores and men have been their pseudo whoremongerers forever, feminism or no feminism.

>> No.7305132

>>7305082
> I feel stupid for believing feminism was right in the first place.

That doesn't even make sense... women using men like money trees has nothing to do with feminism because there is no mistreatment of women involved, it's to do with masculism and misandry.

Feminism is a movement against misogyny. If you are saying feminism isn't right by extension you are saying misogyny is right.

It's like saying, "Gay men always seem to cut me in line, I feel stupid for believing in gay rights in the first place."

>> No.7305137

>>7305098
Probably fucking some other dude right now man.

>> No.7305139

>>7305132
this guy knows what's up.
Feminism is pro-equal rights.

>> No.7305147

I better get some fuck from dis girl.

>> No.7305161

>>7304826
I'm not sure
maybe I need a lifestyle change

>> No.7305171

>>7303662
My parents live in diffrent countries, so everytime at either one of them I really try to make the most of it. My brothers GF's parents both died in a car accident when she was like 14 i think. She had noone, not even a cousin or something like that.
I really try to appreciate the fact that I still have my parents.

>> No.7305191

>>7304631
Thinking about it, there's another thing:
I don't see girls in a sexual way (most of the time).
I don't want to fuck this girl I like, I don't even think I'd like to see her naked. I just want to lay in bed with her and cuddle. I want her to be laying on my chest while I look up to he ceiling and think : "Everything is allright".

>> No.7305193

Having trouble deciding between copping either Docs or Chelsea boots. Betting on versatility.

Also, this friday I have to chose between:
>3 day camping trip for a friend's (good acquaintance, really) with some other buds, there will be booze overdosing and swimming and who knows what else
>going for drinks with 4/10 chubby sexfriend, might end up in din din,
>meeting my qt shy virgin penpal I kind of like and she kind of likes me, but she's busy and lives far so we can't see ea/o often.

Hoping my pen-pal can meet me other day in the week other than friday, leaning towards chelseas and campingbooze trip.

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS POPULARITY

>> No.7305197

>>7305161
what's emetophobia like?

>> No.7305203
File: 567 KB, 937x532, 1382042318671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7305191
Why? That's fucking weird.

>> No.7305214

>>7305193
Camping trip.

>> No.7305221
File: 75 KB, 500x332, 1382215681822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm lonely even though I had sex last week
I have an essay due in four hours
My legs are too weak
I want to gain weight but I can't
Girl I'm interested in keeps getting mad at me
I'm afraid when I come home my parents will ask questions about my social life at university that really doesn't existent

>> No.7305229

>>7305197
awful but I feel like it's getting ready to go away
I've had it since I was v. young but it has recently gotten far worse
it's really just a side effect of my anxiety
worst year of my life tbh

>> No.7305235

reasonably happy really but i'm going to university next year and i'm absolutely shitting myself, i've been in the same house all my life, the same school for 12 years and it's the other end of the country to home

that in itself isnt a problem its just the thought of huge change

what if i don't make friends? what if i'm really lonely for the 4 years?

>> No.7305244

>>7305203
Not like that. She just doesn't have a nice body.
She has the cutest face, but she's a little chubby/curvy, not fat or anything just a little above average.

>> No.7305248

>>7305193
>4/10 chubby fuckbuddy
>virgin pen pal
>camping trip with acquaintances

>popularity

Just kidding dude, I'd go for the camping trip if you live in the southern hemisphere. Or meet your penpal, that sounds cute.

>> No.7305263

>>7302840
most surplus stores have a wide variety of them , picked up a nice parka and a pea coat for around £25

>> No.7305267

>>7305235
Times like this I realize having divorced parents makes you feel comfortable anywhere.

I can sleep anywhere. And feel at home somewhere within a day. I've probably lived in about 15-20 different homes growing up in 4 different states, southwest, midwest, northeast, and south.

You'll be fine dude, don't be a bitch.

>> No.7305306

Something pretty amazing/surreal happened a few days ago.

There's this girl I've liked ever since I was about 6 or 7. She was in the year above me all throughout primary and high school (13 years).

For those 13 years I couldn't talk to her. I didn't know how to talk to girls when I was a kid of course (especially older ones), and I thought it might be weird to start talking to her in high school out of nowhere.

High school was like 3 years. about 1 and a half years ago I was in a pretty bad/depressed state and was acting irrational. I sent this girl a long message on facebook basically telling her how she was my first crush and everything. She didn't message back, I didn't expect her to because what do you even say to that? I even asked her not to reply in the message.

Anyway last week I was on the bus in to town and she came on it. She didn't see me, I was freaking out though in case she thought I was a weirdo. Finally I convinced myself to just go up to her and ask her how she's doing. It was the most nervous i've been in a long time my hands were literally shaking I had to sit on them.

Anyway we just made small chat, she's in to art (the same as me) so I asked her to come to my friend's exhibition that night. We spent that whole evening together getting to know each other, thinking about it now even is so surreal. She brought up that damned facebook message at the end of the night. She said it was cute and she would have replied if she didn't have a boyfriend at the time.

We've been texting since then, but she recently got a full time job so it's so difficult to make plans with her.

>> No.7305341

I've decided there's no future with her so it's time for us to break up.

If I do it now I'll feel like a douche for ruining her holidays.

If I don't do it now I'll feel like a douche for playing along with her when she talks about doing things in January.

Fuck me.

>> No.7305353

>>7304077
>>7303582
i got full gyak for my birthday on friday. went for a run yesterday for half an hour, now i'm aching all over. i hope it gets better

>> No.7305350

>>7305244
Hey man, I think that's nice that you just want to cuddle and feel secure together for a little while.
You shouldn't discount the possibility that you're gay, but either way, that's nice.

>> No.7305358

>>7305341
I've been there. It sucks because I wanted to like her, but I just didn't see a future with her like you said.

I think just do it. If you don't you'll just keep making excuses. And hey you can both spend the holidays getting over each other.

>> No.7305380

>>7305306
tfw friendzoned

>> No.7305382
File: 476 KB, 438x325, 1377275492503.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I realise now that becoming very /fit/ and /fa/ drives certain people away.

>> No.7305383

>>7304038
same, I'm 2 classes away from being kicked out of my major degree
I just spend my time doing nothing, lurking days, weeks, months pass

>> No.7305389

>>7304601
The easiest way to stop being a basic bitch is to force yourself to give up the white sneakers and the grey sweatshirts. Seriously. Adhering to that will open up whole new worlds to you -- "Brown shoes seem to look good with the raws... what else will they look good with?... Let's try the light grey in something besides a sweatshirt, maybe a fitted sweater or a grey checked woven shirt or something..." It's a worthwhile exercise to give up the obvious crutches.

>> No.7305396

>>7304065
Iktf

mfw lifting weights just thinking about how beautiful I'm making myself and the purpose is for people to look at me and know I'm objectively superior in at least one aspect of life. Same reason I dress well. I just want people to know I'm better than them at first glance.

>> No.7305403

>>7305358
Thanks anonfriend. There's no good solution, is there. I don't know if we should try to stick to our Christmas party plans and stuff anyway. Seems making her be alone would be worse. We're adults. But what the fuck. (sigh)

>> No.7305402

>>7303635

I would assume that a majority of the male users of this board are in or experienced the same situation, one of those people would be me (minus the much more attractive than my friends part).

I fixed the situation by transferring schools and simply cutting all contact with my previous "life". This forced me to start from scratch and allowed me to sort of build the life I wanted to live with new friends, romantic partners, etc. No more embarrassing friends but the issue I have is finding friends that I want to keep.

Obviously we all can't simply transfer universities, so I would say to move into a new place and get a new number /delete all your contacts. Disappear from your old social circles, have no way to interact with your old "life" and start fresh.

>> No.7305407

>>7305380
I was flirting with her and buying her drinks. She knows I like her and she still texts me and said she owes me some drinks sometime.

>> No.7305410

>>7303739

You need to do more interesting things on your own. Find people who are also at these events and become friends with them. Now if you're in a pleb city like myself it becomes more difficult, but you'll find your niche somewhere.

>> No.7305418

I don't feel like I'm doing what I should be doing

I fucking hate college, but I'm still giving it another shot for some reason. I'll just fail again, but I guess I just don't know what else to do.

I keep procrastinating until the anxiety builds up and I just stay in bed for days at a time, but now I'm having trouble sleeping too. My last respite has even given up on me.

I don't like the way food tastes anymore. I can't eat if I'm not high

I'm so unhappy /fa/

>> No.7305422

>>7303635
Holy shit I'm ashamed to be seen with some of my friends too. When I text them to hang out I tell them to dress well in the invite. My other narcissist friend calls one of out clique fat to his face and asks if he "needs" to eat that. But he wears calicore rvca all the time. But it kind of matches him so I'm okay with it.

>> No.7305423

>>7303750

Switch crew necks out for polos, snap backs for patagonia fleece vests, jordans for sperrys and you have the majority of south eastern universities down.

Wear whatever you want to wear, as >>7303771
said, it won't matter how different you're dressed if people find you interesting.

>> No.7305432

>>7303818

Forget about her as fast as possible, you can't let this one rejection ruin you, even if it does for a short time thats time wasted. Take it from me, I've been rejected so many times but this one girl friendzoned my last year and fucked my confidence up for a month or two.

>> No.7305448

>>7304015
>>7303963

You guys gotta take an L and just fuck a fat bitch..

>> No.7305474

>>7303739
The quickest route is to go do interesting things -- dress well, go to an art gallery or exhibition opening, meet people.
If your introversion is killing that then start online. Go to websites about interesting and intelligent topics (again try art), become a regular, get to know people, then meet them at real life events.
There's unfortunately no shortcut. But you have to start somewhere.

>> No.7305496

im dating damaged goods

she's a sweetheart but it's not going anywhere, too embarrassing for my family

feel like an asshole, oh well

>> No.7305503

>>7303818
I got friendzoned recently too. Well I'm not sure if it counts, because we were friends first (I didn't feel anything for her) but then I started developing feelings for her.

We hug each other and say I love you all the time when we're drunk and sometimes when we're not drunk but I think I gave off too much of a signal one night because she told me out of nowhere that she's seeing someone and that she wants to be my friend forever.

I think that's as clear as it gets. She left to go back home for winter so I won't see her until after new years. Feeling pretty down about it all and life in general.

>> No.7305536

I did a similar thing to >>7304690
where there was a girl I was interested in, she was dating someone, so I moved on and "filled the void" with pleb basic bitches. End of semester comes around, she tells me she's single, we date for two or three months before >>7305038 occurred.

>> No.7305550

>>7305341

Do it now. The holidays are the perfect time to get over someone, surround yourself with family and use all that free time with friends. Plus you will be away from uni so there won't even be a chance for you two to run into each other unless she is also from your hometown.

>> No.7305607

>>7305244
>>7305191
>>7304631

Nigga, that's kawaii.
I vote for act on it.

>> No.7305675

I feel guilty about dating a girl.

Lifewise (future, physical status, hobbies) I'm far better off than her, but emotionwise I'm damaged goods (can't get over ex after 11 months and she won't give me closure or even talk to me) and she's too damn innocent and I don't want to ruin her.

Besides, I've seen some shit because muh depression.

>> No.7305725
File: 398 KB, 480x238, reaction donald.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7303553
>Though her reasons were shaky, gf of a year breaks up with me fairly civilly and compassionately because long distance is for gaylords anyway
>Turns into a huge bitch afterwards
>Sends me pictures of her kissing others guys a week later
>Parties almost every other day
>She starts getting fat, I start getting fit/
>Picks up rude as fuck habits from the shitty people she hangs out with now
Fast forward 3 months
>She's more-or-less with this other guy now
>He has the same personality I have and body type I used to have, except he's an ugly fucker
>She still openly flirts with me
>She's back in town and trying to get me to hang out with her
>mfw

>> No.7305762
File: 24 KB, 383x383, 1380550115776.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7305725
Fuckin' A, anon.
Just a question: Have you seen her yet? If you do, please do something like this:
>"omg heyy anon!"
>she comes over to you
>wait
>"wow look at u anon ;) how u've been??"
>look her dead in the eyes
>commence the eye-roll of your life
>walk away

You said she's been going all out on other guys, what about yourself? Any grills?

>> No.7305781
File: 4 KB, 208x242, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

reasons behind wearing these plagues me. Plagues the shit out of me

>> No.7305796

>>7305193
Docs, I had the exact same choice and I got the Docs and I'm so happy with them.
Camping trip cause that sounds awesome.

>> No.7305817

>>7305139
>Feminism is pro-equal rights.
Feminism WAS pro-equal rights, but nowadays it's more about bringing men down.

I know that idea/concept seems so angry, hateful and wrong, especially to feminists but it's true.
I'd never expect a woman to understand or admit it, but any guys thinking about feminism should realize it pretty quickly. There are numerous things written on it, but thinking about the feminist agenda is enough to confirm the truth about it.

In the past feminism had it's purpose, but today it's not the same.

>> No.7305825

>>7305762
I've seen her twice, once when she was back for a weekend maybe a month and a half ago and again just a few days ago. The last time we drank together (I won't say no to free liquor) and she kept trying to kiss me.
This time she actually caught me off-guard; I knew she was coming back but not when. She basically texted me "We're going for food, I'll be over in five" (again, rude as fuck habits). I just stayed low key and was dismissing of any attempt to brag or get an edge in on her part. It was amusing, at least.

>> No.7305842

I've never had a girlfriend and I fantasized about having one. I imagine the reality of the situation would be awful and never live up to my expectations.
I'm transferring colleges and slowly losing all of my friends due to distance and my own inability to make new friends.
I want to write but am constantly procrastinating and unable to make any progress.
My family thinks I am weird for basically being a hermit when I am both good looking and at least socially decent.
I'm bulking and my face is going through a weird process of looking fat in some lights and fine in others.
I'm transferring to the school of my dreams that I have worked so hard to get into for the past year and a half, I have made all A's and everything, but I feel no sense of accomplishment. that is actually my biggest problem: I feel no sense of accomplishment or happiness from anything I do. My parents were much, much more excited than me when I got into Georgia Tech and wondered why I didn't seem to care. They are worried my depression that I had from around ~10-14 is coming back, but I feel no urge to kill myself. The lack of that urge is also making me question just how exactly I am to escape my present circumstances.

All I want to do is graduate with a degree in ChemE and live on an oil rig and never be bothered by people again. But, at the same time, I realize that that too will bring me no pleasure.

>> No.7305858

>>7305407
and?
you're friendzoned friend, accept it now and make a decent attempt to fix it instead of dragging it out and delaying the heartache.

words mean nothing, only judge a girls feelings towards you on her actions.
if she's not giving you anything physical, she's not giving you anything.

don't confuse her letting you buy her drinks as a sign of interest. girls are NOT as straight forward about their feelings as guys are. you say she knows you like her, and she probably does, but she'll still lead you on.
maybe not maliciously, maybe not even intentionally, but she'll lead you on long before she straight up says she has no feelings for you.

>> No.7305886

>>7305817
feminism is not a unified ethos
feminism nominally is pro-equality
some self-proclaimed feminists are misandristic
the vast majority are not, and just want to be able to live their lives without being judged for having sex or wearing short skirts or choosing not to have sex or not wearing short skirts
most would also appreciate it if they received the same pay as men for doing the same job

doesn't seem unreasonable really

>> No.7305994

>>7305886
The problem is that "feminism" as the majority sees it, has become an umbrella term for pretty much all issues related to men as well as women.
Example: rape culture, male privilege, the way women are portrayed in media.
etc.

It's all an absurd concept, because there is no way to "win" feminism. There is no goal other than very abstract and impossible ideas.

Civil rights had a goal, gay activists have a goal. There will always be people arguing for and against it, and extremists on both sides, but at the end of the day an overall objective is clear.

>most would also appreciate it if they received the same pay as men for doing the same job
>doesn't seem unreasonable really
that doesn't seem unreasonable, and that's what feminism was about. but please don't try to convince yourself that is what it's about today.
first of all, there is a lot of evidence supporting that this pay gap really isn't as common as it's made out to be, and also there are practical reasons as well.
at the same time, there are changes that can be made.

if a law was passed, and went into affect today saying: all women get paid the exact same as men from now on, no exceptions, would feminists stop?
nope. somehow that would only give them more bait.
>cont

>> No.7306029

>>7302783
At this very moment? That fact that OP is a pathetic attention whore, with a lifestyle that represents everything which I despise in grasping soulless yuppies and trustfund kids.

>> No.7306052

>>7305994
>There is no goal other than very abstract and impossible ideas.
I can't agree with you more. Its hard for people to take feminism seriously because it focuses on ideas. the womens suffrage movement was a great example. They had a goal. They wanted women to be able to vote. And this could be changed with politics.

If you change the laws, people will start to think differently. This was been proven during the civil rights movement.

>> No.7306070

>>7305842
Don't you have any dreams? Anything to strive for? It doesn't have to be something big like
>get dream job and be set for life
or
>find soul mate and start family
but it can be like small stuff like:
>i want to write 1 page today
or
>i want to read and understand something about *insert subject*

>I have made all A's and everything, but I feel no sense of accomplishment.
I feel the same way, and I don't know if your reason is the same as mine, but for me, grades mean shit. You can hand in work and get an A+ and if you would have given it to someone else they might have given you B-, grades are just too subjective to matter. You shouldn't base your own sense of worth on what others deem 'good enough'.

>> No.7306078

>>7306052
this came out wrong when I deleted some stuff. Womens suffrage is a great example of well done feminism. It focused on a task not an idea.

>> No.7306090

>>7305994
>without being judged for having sex or wearing short skirts or choosing not to have sex or not wearing short skirts

Now we get into why the idea of feminism is so absurd and impossible to ever have.
I understand that you feel "oppressed" when a guy says you are a slut for sleeping with some guy, but people are assholes.

Feminism has become a way for females to play "victim" and not have to feel accountable for their actions.

I know that will get taken out of context, because it's so easy to see that as me saying women deserve to be called sluts.
I'm not saying that.
What I'm saying is that you, and everyone, have to deal with getting hated on at some point.
Feminism wants to say "look, men are holding us down and telling us what we can and can't be blah blah" but that happens to literally EVERYBODY at many points and situations of their lives.

It's wrong for a guy to get called a faggot because he dresses differently, but that will always happen and it's on the guy to deal with.
You can "educate" society about how there is nothing wrong with this or that, but regardless there will always be the ignorant, insecure people who will hate regardless of the "truth."

Feminism is all about playing "victim" when it should instead be teaching women to be confident and sure of themselves.

Instead of saying "i got hated on for wearing pants. fuck this sexist society!" feminism should be more like "that guy thinks it's wrong for a woman to wear pants, what an idiot. good thing i'm strong enough to know one mans ignorant opinion doesn't mean anything."

I know you could spin my views and reframe them as negative, but I'm right about this.

You can't change society, you can't change the whole, all you can do is change how YOU interact in society.

A feminist will start screaming "so you're saying I don't have the right to wear pants because some guys think it's wrong!!!!!?"
no, i'm saying that you need to be strong enough to know that man is ignorant and move on.

>> No.7306098

I'm terrible at following through and finishing any projects but great at starting them.

25 now with degree and masters and very much in debt, but studied linguistics and international relations and realized when I started working that I hate them both. No idea what I want to do in my life. that feel.

>> No.7306139

>>7305886
"hurr, I don't want to be called a slut so I'm going to write the word slut all over my body and go on a march with 300 more women holding carboard signs. That will show society."

I don't think its the idea of feminism that people hate. Most people want everyone to be equal and don't think women are stupid vaginas. But the loud feminists do a lot of silly useless things. Feminism itself is ruining feminism.

>> No.7306142

>>7306090
faggot

>> No.7306160

>>7306142
YOU CALLED ME A FAGGOT
god i hate this oppressive society we live in. i'm gonna stand outside every single event and fuck a guy in the ass just to show that gay people are normal too.
i'm gonna talk about any movie with a sex scene not involving gay people for oppressing us gays.

i'm gonna talk about any movie that does have a gay sex scene because it gives gay guys a bad reputation.

i'm gonna take any comment about my personality, character and beliefs as an attack simply based on my homosexuality.

why do videogames not show gay guys?
why do rappers use the word faggot?
ban it. ban it all.

but also i'm straight IRL.

what are you gonna do? tell me to check my privilege?

>> No.7306180
File: 32 KB, 250x365, kramer5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7306160
Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?

>> No.7306188

>>7306180
yea. it's an illustration on how the gay rights movement would look if it was handled the same way as feminism.

>> No.7306192
File: 52 KB, 480x360, cosmo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7306188
I know.

>> No.7306199

My parents kept me isolated during the years I feel like I should have been talking to my peers, so I'm socially awkward as a result.

Lately I've been learning to talk to people, and becoming more interesting etc.

I asked out a girl a week ago, and she said no. I talked to her yesterday and she said it couldn't happen. She wanted a long term relationship, and she liked another boy back in her native Cameroon. I was going to say she's just a dumb bitch who didn't want to have sex with me, but maybe she has feelings that are as real as mine. It's kind of weird that I think of woman as sex machines, but I guess I'm learning.

I read a bunch of stuff on woman and being a PUA, but I couldn't put any of it to practice because I never talk to girls, so when I asked her it was just a pretty honest, vulnerable moment for me. And I feel fucked up because she said no.

I feel cheesy because those songs about love kind of make sense now, but it was such a short interaction.

>> No.7306203

it's my birthday and i'm alone
my best friend hasn't called me

>> No.7306204

How do I talk to people? There's so many people I would love to get to know but I just can't seem to do it.

>> No.7306219

I've got this thing called life to go through without a guide. Nothing directly correlates to myself perfectly, so truly, I'm experiencing everything uniquely and my response is just as such.

Just knowing now that no advice is better than my inner instincts.

>> No.7306233

>>7306199
Hey, let her be the first of many. Don't let her stop you from asking others.

>> No.7306249

>>7306233
Yeah I'm going to ask out a few more at my school. I think it was kind of necessary because it helped me grow a little in how I view relationships.

>> No.7306258
File: 52 KB, 250x243, birthday-cake-misc.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7306203

Happy birthday anon, I wish I knew you so we could have a nice dinner and drinks and maybe some cake afterwards.

>> No.7306272

>Not in school
>Got laid off at retail job few months ago
>Broke as fuck, barely getting by
>Computer broken, days feel like years
>Need job badly but don't want to apply anywhere, applying to alot of places and getting rejected fucked me up I have a fear for this shit now
>No cool clothes
>Not even decent basics
>Dog is sick, all her teeth are rotten and falling out
>Dog has weird tumor thing near her ass
>Recently got an eye infection
>No money for vet, family doesn't give a shit / in denial that she needs medical care
>Feel like a completely worthless pile of shit who can't do anything right and can't take care of any responsibilities
>Depressed and don't want to do anything

Whats the answer guys

>> No.7306277

>>7306199
>And I feel fucked up because she said no.
that's natural to feel bad but it's also a necessary part of the process.
To make it, you have to get used to "rejection" and roll with it, which will be easier the more you practice.

Keep going.

btw when you say you read PUA I hope you mean you've read Book of Pook.

if you haven't, it's time.
PUA isn't what you should be pursuing. You should be pursuing bettering yourself.

Book of Pook is about that, and it's also about getting girls.
it explains a lot of shit we all "know" but can't seem to make sense of.

>> No.7306285

>>7306249
>Yeah I'm going to ask out a few more at my school.
How exactly are you asking?

Are you getting numbers and then asking, or trying to just set up a date right then and there?

>> No.7306291
File: 77 KB, 640x640, 1367578315077.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What's plagueing me is that I think I'm losing my life /fa/
>I had/have a wide circle of friends that I'm now scarcely in contact with.It's even possible that I'm excluded from the group now.
>Being sick with strange shit is my new norm
>I don't know where/how to start improving my life
>I wish to have a love interest,that teenage rush for someone or something that engages me
>Yes I do socialize and meet girls,but the bang wham only doesn't appeal to me anymore
>I'm starting to feel disengaged with people and start to sense rejection from them (apathetic texts or responses to stuff that I'm passionate about or even when I try to meet them halfway)
>Nobody else is interested in what I do and yet it's stuff they also in admiration of -art,coolest pubs/spots fashion- ,except for someone else who is way younger and in a relationship
>My libido has dramatically decreased from thinking a lot
>I don't mind going all out to an extent, for other people I care for and not even in a doormat way either

Being alone all the time isn't all that but hey atleast my subconscious anxiety is under control now 8)

/fa/ is probably the closest thing I have to "friendship" and even then that's unhealthy

Feeling sorry for myself isn't productive but this is what's been plagueing me right now, maybe I'm tired or depressed or I dont know really

>> No.7306294

>>7306272

Also

>Ugly
>Out of shape as fuck
>Not good at anything
>Tired as fuck all the time because fucked sleeping schedule
>Feel trapped as fuck being in bumfuck nowhere, I know I need to be patient and prepare for a better future but this city really isn't for me
>Meanwhile people I look up to are living their (and my) dreams going to good schools and I'm not getting anything done

>> No.7306321
File: 854 KB, 600x887, zorro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Got a good job, family and girlfriend
But i have a severe depression, im a fucking nazi and a bigot
I really cant change my mind about these things and make me hate everybody thats try to get close to me
Im violent when i get sad with my gf and family :(
I wish there was something to fight for

>> No.7306338

I very often at some point remember something a certain way and then snap back to reality and find out it was completely different.
For instance: I had driven my car for half a year until I looked at my stereo and saw that it had Gamma written on it, not Beta as I had remembered

>> No.7306343
File: 46 KB, 640x483, 1385242122347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7306258
wow. thanks dude.

>> No.7306351

My roommate is a slob and I'm constantly cleaning up after him and I'm getting more angry at him each day and this is going to go wrong somewhere in the future.

>> No.7306361

>>7306277

>To make it, you have to get used to "rejection" and roll with it, which will be easier the more you practice.

Yeah that's a part of the process you can't fake. Before I tried to copy a friend of mine who was good with women, and acted like him. But since I'm not him I couldn't really keep his whole frame of being, and I probably came off more awkward than I was originally because I just used his little jokes and couldn't have a real conversation with people.

I'm trying to just become more comfortable with being vulnerable now when I share my own opinions or feelings.

>btw when you say you read PUA I hope you mean you've read Book of Pook.

I read some of the Book of Pook when I first heard of this PUA stuff and I wasn't really a fan. But now that I'm actually going to start asking women out I feel like it'd be a much better read for me.

Thanks for the advice fam.

>>7306285
>How exactly are you asking?

>Are you getting numbers and then asking, or trying to just set up a date right then and there?

The first girl I asked out I saw her while I was walking and I asked her to walk with me for a few minutes because she had to go somewhere. When I reached my destination I just asked her for her number directly and she gave it to me.

I asked her for the number quickly and directly because if I didn't I would think of some excuse.

I'll probably ask the other girls in the same manner.

>> No.7306398

I found the perfect girl for me.

In every way. She's kinda chubby and honestly it kind of bothers me.

But that's not the worst. I don't feel... That teenage lust/nervousness. I don't get butterflies or nervous saying stuff around her.

But I can seriously tell her anything. She's even seen my dick girls on my laptop and didn't give a Fuck.

She's the perfect companion but there's just no... Fire I guess. No tension. I crave that. I was in an abusive relationship for a few years that I just got out of.

Also I might fail my algebra class at uni because I have no grasp of the basics due to my shitty school.

Someone help me.

>> No.7306416

>>7306361
I have to give you credit, because approaching randoms on the street is not something most people could ever do.

That is pro status, especially if you do it frequently and get results.

PUA is shit for a lot of reasons, but there is also a lot of good to be gained from it.
It really just depends on who/what you read.

That's why I think book of pook has a lot to offer.

Keep it up.
The goal is not to get a GF, the goal is to strive to keep stepping out of your comfort zone and getting to a point where you DON'T NEED a GF.

>> No.7306430

>>7306199
does her name start with a J?

>> No.7306438

I don't even WANT a gf anymore.

>> No.7306466

>>7306416
>because approaching randoms on the street is not something most people could ever do.

She wasn't completely random. I had a class with her last year, and she seemed to show some nonverbal signs of interest but I just never felt the need to ask her out or even talk to her.

I was just in a state of confidence and felt like I could pull it off so I did it.

>The goal is not to get a GF, the goal is to strive to keep stepping out of your comfort zone and getting to a point where you DON'T NEED a GF.

That's a really cool mindset, I'll keep it in mind.

Dude thanks for replying to all my posts, I don't get feedback for a lot of things I do very often.

>>7306430
It starts with an R.

>> No.7306502

>>7306466
>I was just in a state of confidence and felt like I could pull it off so I did it.
good, keep doing it.
don't let rejection stop you, but at the same time try to learn from each experience.

and no problem. helping guys get better with girls is like my only goal in life at the moment. i've posted a shit load over the past year.
i've been in your situation before, and worse, and i've gotten out and learned a hell of a lot in the process.

>> No.7306520

Was at a friend's party on Saturday night. Not my usual scene (hail from /r9k/), but a fair few of my friendos were going so I thought may as well. Felt bad for the kid that hosted it as well as it was his birthday and he's kinda autistic or something, but it was kinda fun nonetheless.

Me and one of my best friends (who is a qt girl) got talking through the night about 2 of our friends who are going out, and got onto about relationships and that, and were saying all this stuff about what we'd do if we got into relationships. She's kinda prude (never been kissed, virgin etc, sorta socially retarded, but really cute/hot at the same time), and so getting her to be my gf will be difficult.

We're both sort of socially retarded but asking her out will probably get the response of "well this is awkward.." or some shit. For the record she's 5'0 and I'm 6'5. She's described her type before and it's pretty much a description of me, but I'm not great looking, maybe a 6.5/7 at the very best, on a good day.

I'm also mentally ill and she's a psych major. Make of that what you will. Thanks for listening.

>inb4 thread now 404s

>> No.7306535

I am unemployed, no job offers and my gf is pregnant.

>> No.7306624

This thread got way too fucking depressing.
I'm going to go over to /gif/ and masturbate instead.

>> No.7306655

>>7306535
Purchase some parsley, make a parsley infusion and have her take 6000mg of vitamin c WITHOUT rose hips for about 3-5 days.

it will induce miscarriage.

itll run you like 8$

google it if you dont blieve

>> No.7306667

>>7306520
stop going to r9gay

seriously. stop giving that board traffic so moot will just wipe it off the face of the earth again. so many delusional, useless worthless invalids there. fuck that place

>hurr fuck the world it messed me up im so fucked up i hate women hurr
>why does nobody like me. people should just love me and give me free shit and jobs all the time a bloo bloo no gf

>> No.7306682

>>7306667

yeah alright but no other board really is as openly accepting of mental illness so it's kinda a vent board if ygm

>> No.7306696

>>7306667
If anyone on 4chan wants to be normal they should honestly just browse here

Most normal ppl per capita out of all the boards

>> No.7306699

>>7306682
/adv/ is supposed to be. even though its "hold me through a breakup" : the board.

I'm saying to stop going there because you will stay there excessively and feel shitty and jaded because of it

>> No.7306716

>>7306696
I'd say we're the most....likeable by society? i guess. I doubt we're normal because drug use, excessive spending on clothes and the problems listed in this thread.

i'd like to say /b/ is more normal. its just a bunch of average teenagers with few interests outside meemees.

now that i'm looking at the boards. why do we have an lgbt board anyway? what is there to even talk about besides >hey guys i'm gay.

how are their topics different from the rest

>> No.7306718

>>7306699
/adv/ is crabs in a bucket. it's virgins giving relationship advice.

good forum

>> No.7306721

>>7306699

listen to this man, r9k used to be my home board and I constantly was pissy and jaded and angry when the original r9k shut down and I went back to /a/ for awhile, I realized the board culture was just toxic, stop going to r9k for two weeks and you're going to notice a huge difference in how you feel

>> No.7306728

>>7306718
I really want to write a sticky for that board. since 80% of the problems with /adv/ are caused by
>lack of confidence
>poor self esteem/image
>mental disorders
>boredom/idleness/no hobbies
>being a little bitch
>social skills

i would rather see threads about how to do this or that, or whatever instead of omg guise how do i talk to a girl

>> No.7306731

>>7306721
but I'm not effay enough to post here outside of feel threads, /mu/ are a bunch of cunts and that's my only real interest out of all the boards here. I agree that the board culture is toxic as fuck but I don't really have a board I can call my "home board" that I can contribute to

>> No.7306740

>>7302783
Gender dysphoria.
The ride never ends

>> No.7306751

>>7306731

seig isn't effay either and yet he posts in every single thread on cgl and fa, I'm just telling you dude, r9k is the reason you're r9k, leaving that board will make you a lot better

>> No.7306756

>>7306716
plenty.
Trans people, hormone therapy.

Anyone not quite sure if they are gay or not yet.

Just gay people hanging out, sometimes. Just like there are sometimes threads on this board not about fashion. Just people who are like you, or have similar interests to you.

You could actually go to the board, it won't make you gay

>> No.7306759

>>7306466
I wish you the best anon
you won't believe how touched I am over a minute detaail

>> No.7306762

>>7306751

thanks b I'll give it a shot

>> No.7306766

>>7306751

This guy is right, I left 4chan after he closed r9k and my outlook on life improved dramatically. You get sucked into the deep pit of despair and feels.

>> No.7306770

>>7306751
>r9k is the reason you're r9k
This

>ex r9k speaking here

>> No.7306798

>>7306770
mind elaborating?

>> No.7306814

>>7306798
it's a v. toxic board somehow all those feels?
yeah they suck you in and make you even sadder

like /v/ culture when u shit on everything on sight for no reason other than "v told me so v hates everything"

try moving away from it for a day you'll feel like breathing fresh oxy

>> No.7306815

>>7306728
trust me, i've felt the same way and used to trip on there to give positive, realistic advice, but for every one person open to learning, theres 10 more read to yell "generalizations! misogyny! PUA scum" etc.

everyone wants to believe they are special, and they want to find some "magic cure" instead of accepting the truth.

as far as i'm concerned Book of Pook should be required reading before any guy posts a relationship thread.

>> No.7306824
File: 25 KB, 362x313, 1326837078441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Whether or not I can wear these mandals I'm looking at with my Acne jeans.

Also I'm US8.5 (EU 42) apparently, but on this site it only sells US8 (EU 41) or US9 (EU 42), they're sandals and I'm confused if I should go with US9 since it's EU 42?

>> No.7306836

The girl I like thinks I don't like her anymore, thus she stops liking me back. what the fucking fuck?

>> No.7306840

>>7306824
Please respond

>> No.7306850

>>7306798
it's cool to have a culutre with your peers but when your culture revolves areound negativity and engendering that negative feel without substantial evidence it's mind blowing how "empty" those threads are of actual life

like assess the typical r9k feel and break it down and go to the root of it,what is ti? the common theme is feeling as if others should do it for them and if shown differetly a way that may work,the other party is to be blamed and hated on without trying at all
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
it's funny i was thinking about this earlier on

you could do something and reach out (in variable methods) or you could sit there and think about doing something and that reliazation & fantasy of success/failure/whatever will eat you up and you'll grow old for not doing it and when called out that you're being a coward you blame them
really basic shit but i'm ashamed at not being able to verbalize it here

>> No.7306851

>>7305842

This is going to sound weird but you need to just date a girl and fall in love. You almost could be writing my biography right there, but after transferring colleges I met a girl and she inspired me in ways I'd never imagined. Now I'm find pleasure in everyday and I haven't seen that girl in a year.

>> No.7306867

>>7306850

thanks for taking the time to reply bud

>> No.7306893

>>7306850

I still miss r9k, I went there recently and there is so much more shitposting. Like people are trying to 1up each other "lelele" "edge master".

I liked it when a robot used to stream some films and we all just had fun, doubt that happens much now.

>> No.7306913

his knees only gave in after carrying the bulls so long

>> No.7306928
File: 62 KB, 994x423, r9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

soulsucking

>> No.7306958

>>7305396
Same.
Welcome to the club.

>> No.7307252
File: 22 KB, 505x267, curved.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

got curved

>> No.7307306

>>7305781
Those are reasonable if you're on an Arctic expedition

>> No.7307325

>>7307252
yea you don't say "when are we gonna hang"
you say "what day are you free" or you give her a day/time

>> No.7307522

I hate everything about me. Some days all I do is look in the mirror and think about how much I hate myself. Everyday I see 10/10 people and it just kills me knowing that no matter what clothes I wear, I'm never going to be like them. What's the point?

>> No.7307531

Lack of libido.
I can't get it up, and apparently don't feel like doing so in the first place, most of the time. I kinda suspect it has something to do with masturbation, because I've been faping every 3-4 days and before that I'd only fap every couple of weeks and even then stop before orgasm. I guess I need to practice selfcontrol.

>> No.7307712

>>7307531
and also work out and don't strive for the skeleton faggot body type.

>> No.7307754

>>7307325
more like you say: hey i'm gonna go do x on this day. you SHOULD come with

>> No.7307978

>>7307754
yea that works good too.
i prefer the what day are you free in a lot of so you can better gauge overall interest.

it avoids "i'm busy that night" without a "but ___ works" for example.

depends on the situation and girl.

either way, how
>>7307252
did it was bad.

>> No.7308775

>>7303612

That whole post made me feel sad. Jeez man, get out there and do something.

>> No.7308792

>>7304264

Oh course you should, go do it now!