[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 237 KB, 466x700, dope.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7294871 No.7294871[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

/fa/ can you help me?
i have no idea what aesthetic i want(if thats the correct word)

every day i see something i like so my taste changes temporarily and i get confused and end up never buying anything.

how did you guys decide the look you were going for?

some looks i like are:
>preppy dark basic bitch (cp's black/navy sweater over white oxford and black skinnies etc)

>dont give a fuck death grips look (long parka or field jacket, black skinny jeans,just look like i dont care like mc ride does, but look cool)

>rick owens monochrome look

>the visvim shaman hiroki nakamura man-bun samurai look

help me im so sad

>> No.7294875

start buying clothes u like

itll work out in the end

>> No.7294888

Just go with what you feel, and don't feel like you need to lock into one style exclusively

>> No.7294891

start going to fashion shows

also i feel like youre fat for some reason

>> No.7294898

>>7294871
is that moot?

>> No.7294937

>>7294871
all of those styles kinda overlap tbh, u need black skinnies for the first two, cps can work if theyre dirty for the first two, you can alternate between cru neck sweat&oxford and hoodie and scoop neck on a day to day basis, and a parka is a good jacket for cold days. i dunno how you can do the last two styles tho sorry but >>7294875 should work

>> No.7294969

>>7294898
nah, his legs are too big. someone should send this to moot though. maybe he can stop being a basic bitch then.

>> No.7295007

>>7294871
I've always loved minimalistic designs in other stuff (architecture, paintings etc.) so having that connected to being effay wasn't difficult for me.

I don't even know what look I'd call it, but I guess it's somewhere between your description of 'death grips look' and streetwear.

I don't know how long you've been on /fa/ and how long you've been interested in changing your style, but from the time where I wanted some sort of change in style/aesthetics and to when it really started to take off was probably about 6 months-ish. A good way to know if you should cop something (seeing as how you change your mind a lot) is to save the link for the piece you want, and then check it out every day and see what you think about it.

>> No.7295396

>>7295007
W-What if it gets sold out :(

>> No.7295813

>>7294871

It took me quite a while to find an image that worked for me. This was maybe four or five years ago. I'm very visual when it comes to presentation, so visiting a few fashion blogs (The Sartorialist and Gabifresh are two that I can highly endorse) and crawling through Tumblr definitely helped to pinpoint the look that I wanted.

Funnily enough, it sounds like you already know where you're headed, outfit-wise. Should check out Shauna's garb at Nubby Twiglet. Better still, once you've settled on the aesthetic that you want, take it slowly. Master the craft of perfecting your ensembles and you'll be set.

>> No.7297112

Can you post some MC Ride fit pics you like? I just know that one pic of him in a rain jacket, and everything on Google has him shirtless.