[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 227 KB, 660x440, che.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7278688 No.7278688[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

hey /fa/, I just got caught cheating in my math midterm, i was using my graphic calculator when i wasn't supposed to and the TA would not listen to me.
I tried explaining to him that i cant just write the final answer without proving my work but he said that he was going to report me either way

Am i fucked? is my future down the drain?

>> No.7278696

>>7278688
hahahaha fuck
ti84s are amazing
if i was allowed to use one i'd have a 100 in uni calc

>> No.7278708

>>7278696
It wasn't even mine, it my my roommates, my calculator got stolen so i freaked out before the test and i borrowed his, i don't even know how to use them FML

>> No.7278713

>>7278708
dduuuude
those things can literally calculate anything you need if you know how to use one

why would you use it though if you knew you weren't allowed too? it's not worth it

>> No.7278721

/fa/ - fashion

>> No.7278724

>>7278688
I'm not allowed a calculator in any of my math courses in uni and I'm doing a math bsc.

Don't cheat.

>> No.7278735

>>7278721
General regret thread?

>> No.7278739

>>7278724
>>7278713
Cause i thought i wouldn't get caught since its a 500 student class. I wasn't even fucking cheating that's the thing

What is going to happen to me? Should i email the prof apologizing and ask her to fail me in the midterm. I really cant afford to fail this course or even worse, get expelled

>> No.7278742

>>7278688
I got caught cheating in 10th grade once and got written up
Now I go to Emory
You'll be alright

>> No.7278748

>>7278739
if it's your first offence they might be lenient idk. it depends on your school/course/whatever. kind of pointless coming on here. what's done is done. no point worrying about it. just wait to see what will happen

>> No.7278760

>>7278739
lel i bet u were sitting in the very back too.... rookie

my friend sat in the front row right in front of the prof and cheated throughout our whole math midterm off of me
you gotta be stealth dude, and put yourself in a position where no one thinks your cheating

i wouldnt talk to the prof at all, the TA was p. just bustin ur balls. usually TAs are p. cool, at least mine is

i got caught in grade 12 for plagiarizing our final thesis paper in geography, nothing happened to me

>>7278739
>Should i email the prof apologizing and ask her to fail me in the midterm.
dont be a beta dude, if it comes up just say you didn't cheat and your real mark should reflect that

>> No.7278761

>>7278739
come back when they make their decision

better choice, go to your prof now and talk it over with her.

>> No.7278762

I can just imagine some nerd sitting in all black behind his computer crying to /fa/ for help.

>> No.7278768

>>7278742
I never got caught cheating in high school, this is uni. I doubt they'll just write me up

>> No.7278764

>>7278742
hahaha i was caught cheating on my high school final in chemistry at least four times. to this day i have no idea why the teacher didnt do anything. fucking hilarious.

>> No.7278774

>>7278768
like i said dude a lot of TAs actually dont gaf
don't say anything unless someone asks you

>> No.7278777

>>7278760
>>7278760
I did sit way at the back yea :(
He was completely serious and he took my info from my student card
Whats even worse is that everyone saw me getting caught

>> No.7278779

Yes, yes. You are fucked and your future is down the drain

>> No.7278784

>future
>college eduaction
mfw you think that they arent mutually exclusive

>> No.7278791

>>7278774
He immediately called up a dude from the faculty to report me while i was talking to the prof, the prof told me that its better if i just leave the class and she'll try to help me. I swear if she gets me out of this or as long as i dont get expelled/fail i will buy this bitch gold

>> No.7278796

>>7278777
fuck thats actually p. rough what a cocksucker

i take back what i said you should actually go to the TA first, then if he's still a faggot go to the prof and explain how you weren't actually cheating

don't make up excuses about how ur calc was stolen so u used your friends, just stress how you weren't cheating and your mark will reflect that

that sucks getting busted in front of everyone
look on the bright side though, instead of everyobne going "wow wat a loser lol got caught cheating" they prob went

>wow anon has a sick fit on right now

>> No.7278797

>>7278784
inb4 working minimum wage your entire life just cuz you're too cool 4 school

>> No.7278804

>>7278791
what a fuckin hero
how gay is that lel
he was p. one of those teacher's pet fags in school all the way through, wasn't athletic, and had no friends so now he takes it out on kids to show his power

>> No.7278806

>>7278796
tfw i only had sweats on cause i was supposed to go to the gym afterwards
COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE

>> No.7278814

>>7278804
Yes he was Asian
Even the prof was gonna let it slide. I should kill him

>> No.7278811

why are you coming here to cry about it?

just tell them what happened, I'm sure they'll be understanding

next time don't make your thread in /fa/

>> No.7278817

>>7278806
shit.... hahaha
that sucks dude

>>7278814
actually dude i would prank that fucker so hard during a tutorial somehow

>> No.7278819

>>7278811
this is the only board i go to, i luv u guys

>> No.7278823

>>7278817
punch him right in the throat. just be all creapy and stalkerish and fallow him around one day while trying to look like your trying to play it cool. then fallow him. and as hes walking to his dorm/apartment whatever, one day when its dark, just run up, and throat punch him as hard as you can while your still running. then go to a party or something and get all your friends to vouch for you so you have an alibi

>> No.7278824

>>7278817
If nothing happens to me ill just rub it in his face

>> No.7278826

>>7278819
I know how you feel
The user base here is so unique from the rest of 4chan

>> No.7278828

>>7278826
we're all /fa/gs is thats what you mean

>>7278823
I'm not kidding i actually thought about following him after class and i'd just kill him. But he already reported me anyway so whats the point

>> No.7278832

>>7278823
something better than that dude
find out where he lives and just call every service possible to his house one night
like plumber, pest control, pizza, chinese food, like everything u can think of

>>7278824
that 2

>> No.7278842

>>7278828
this guy sounds like a real fucking friendless loser. just get a bunch of your friends, especially girls. and just fallow him around and hang out and have a generally good time. and laugh a lot. do that for the rest of your time at uni. and then afterwards do the throat punching thing.

>> No.7278859

>>7278842
Trust me dude as soon as i find out whats going to happen to me, im gonna do shit to him.
Depending on my punishment, if i get expelled/fail ill literally kill him and if something less serious happens ill do what you and >>7278832 said

>> No.7278860

The number one thing to remember in all of these types of situations is that you HAVE to be a self-advocate. Repeat that to yourself: "I have to self-advocate." That is your mantra from now until the situation is resolved.

Get out there right now, I mean right this minute, and talk to whoever you can. The TA, the OTHER TAs, the professor, faculty members, etc. Tell the whole truth. You weren't cheating, but you were using a calculator. Maybe you didn't realize that was a such a serious offense--include that. Do NOT try to bend any details of the story. You're just going to confuse and contradict yourself, or get contradicted by someone else, and you'll be undermining your own case. Again, I want you to start writing emails or making phone calls right now.

Not doing anything makes you seem guilty. You have to do whatever you can now, and then, if it STILL doesn't work out for whatever reason, you can say, "Well, I did as much as I can." If you just wait for it to blow over--and it DOESN'T -- where are you going to be? Agonizing over how you didn't take every opportunity to resolve the issue for the rest of your life?

Being a self-advocate is an impressive trait. I can pretty much guarantee that university professors and faculty have taken so much bullshit from students over their career that they really can tell when you're being honest and sincere, and it makes you stand out in a good way. Your desperation will lend credibility--as long as you don't try to slip anything by under the radar.

Good luck. Even if this experience doesn't work out for the best--and that isn't going to happen if you follow the advice above--it's going to help prepare you for situations later in life. How many students do you think cheat during their university career? How many do you think get caught? Of course you hear about the cases that end badly. What you don't hear about is the ones that are resolved, easily and quickly, by the students who know how to handle their shit.

>> No.7278874

>>7278860
this is a good post

>>7278859
i think the number one thing we can all agree on now, is if u get caught cheating in front of everyone, at least have a sick fit on

>> No.7278900

>break rules
>get got
>this is somehow someone else's fault
What a massive faggot. I hope you get expelled and end up in a minimum wage job so you can only afford shitty clothes for the rest of your life.

>> No.7278898

>>7278860
Some of the best help I've seen on 4chan ever, OP listen to this guy

>> No.7278905

>>7278860
Ohh wow, an actual good advice on /fit/ thank you Bro

The only person that i can email/communicate too is my prof and shes already on my side. She told me in person and in email that she will try her best to get me out of this. She even said that she'll ask the faculty to deduct the 10% off my midterm since that is what the graph question was worth. She also repeated twice that if i would have done it in the final i would've been expelled so i guess i might not get expelled right now.
She said she'll email me as soon as she hears something.

>> No.7278909

>>7278739

you have nothing to lose by talking to the prof but youre a fucking faggot so instead of taking action you make a thread on 4chan. this is going to end in a desaster.

>> No.7278906

>>7278900
nice dubs fag

>implying u can't buy expensive clothes with a min wage job by saving

>> No.7278914

>>7278905
oops meant /fa/**

>> No.7278931

>>7278906
>implying OP will have any money to save after spending half his check on cigarettes and PBR trying to forget how much of a fuck-up he is

>> No.7278937

>>7278860
>>7278874
good posts.
OP, when you start your throat punching regime, dont forget to include this dickbag.>>7278900

>>7278905
dont stop with the prof in questoin. go to all your other proffessors. go to any other faculty member. go to every other faculty member. ask your friends to talk to people. anything and everything that can vouch for you will help. and who knows, maybe you will get a movie style ending to this where the dean himself holds down soon-to-throat-punchy for his glorious throat punching. if thats the case dont forget to remind me, because i want to be there.

>> No.7278956

>>7278937
I'd start right now but its 8pm ill do that first thing tomorrow

>> No.7278979
File: 60 KB, 600x468, a fuccniga thats the shit i don like.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7278956
>8pm
start now by sending another email to ur prof

then tell all the ppl on your floor if your in a dorm
make it a massive story about how much of a fuckboy this TA is, so everyone is on ur side

then tomorrow go to all the faculty you know like anon said, and all your cool TAs

post results

>> No.7278976

>>7278956
its your call. maybe college isnt important enough to you anyways. lets kick this dumb cheater outa here, he cant even be assed to ask for help in a timely manner.

>> No.7278990

>>7278905
Okay, great. Now I want you to go find the email address(es) of as many relevant faculty members as you can. I'm not sure where you're located, but in the U.S. some good individuals to contact would be the dean of your graduating class, the Dean of Students/Student Affairs, Dean of Academic Affairs, et al. Obviously positions vary from school to school, but I'm trying to give you an idea of the person you need to look for. I also want you to write the TA. Ask HIM who you need to contact you. Yes, he reported you, but he owes you the right to defend yourself.

Make a list of these people.

Start writing emails right now. Explain the case again (you can copy/paste this part!) and say, "My professor decided she would [deduct 10% from the midterm, etc.] Should I expect the faculty to abide by her decision? What kind of steps do I need to take now?" Ask about specific details. "Should I expect a hearing to be held?" Again, this is not just about figuring out what's going on and what you need to do moving forward. It's also about demonstrating that you're a self-advocating student who made an honest mistake and knows it. You should also check your school's website for their official cheating policy, "Honor Code," or any equivalent. Usually it will include an overview of the disciplinary procedure, as well as the names of the faculty members/professors on the board or who are otherwise involved in that department. Add these names to your list.

Until the situation is COMPLETELY resolved, do not rest. Do not say, "Well, the only person I KNOW I can talk to is my professor..." Every school must provide information on their disciplinary policies to their students. You should also look up your rights as a student, and memorize them. Maybe something the TA did (not defaulting to the professor's decision?) violated them, and you're in the clear. You won't know unless you get out there NOW and--you guessed it--self-advocate.

>> No.7279032

>>7278979
No, this is exactly the kind of stuff you DON'T want to be doing. This goes beyond self-advocacy into pettiness. You shouldn't need to get any other students involved besides, maybe, those who actually witnessed what happened.

You want to maximize university faculty involvement but MINIMIZE student involvement. I go to an Ivy League university and I have seen students pull some real dark shit on their peers. That's true everywhere, to an extent: people are competitive and cutthroat. You don't know what everyone on your floor is like. Maybe one of your floormates is friends with that TA, and they tell them about it.

You have to assume the TA is going to use that shit. You have to assume that friend exists. You have to assume the worst, at all times, and base your behavior off that. Maybe that just gets around to the professors and faculty: they will think less of you. Maybe it gets brought up at your hearing: it's going to undermine every inch of the honest, sincere persona you've put so much work into building up. Either way it will end badly.

By self-advocating--and NOT trying to blow the story up, or adding extra details that you can contradict yourself on later--you're making yourself a waterproof foundation. No one is going to be able to fucking touch you UNLESS YOU LET THEM.

One thing you should do is go to the other TAs. Explain the situation to them without being petty or malicious towards the TA who reported you. In fact, don't include your opinion of him at all. If you tell the events truthfully, it should be obvious that he acted hastily and harshly.

>> No.7279038

>>7278860
great post

>> No.7279040

>>7278688
OP are you a freshman or something?

fuck the TA, just go directly to your Prof and explain to him what happened. Cry a little if you want. You probably will get an F but you wont be expelled

>> No.7279043

>>7278814
>>7278817
>>7278823
>>7278824
>>7278832

this is so fucking pathetic jesus christ

he did his job, its fucking unfair to everyone else if you're cheating lmao, how the fuck is he supposed to know that wasn't your intention you little twat

i bet the man has a boring family and a horribly uneventful and frustrated life, too, better make it worse. you're the worst kind of scum, you're self-righteous scum

>> No.7279060

>>7278990
>>7278979
Again great advice, but...

I really don't want to make a big deal out of this since my prof insisted that I don't do anything until i hear from her. What if i make it a bigger deal? what if the prof and the faculty are going to resolve this on their own without telling the dean/etc.
I have however told a lot of people around the campus including my roommate who gave me the calculator in the first place and he said that he can talk to other TA's to try to talk the asswipe TA to do something as well. My roommate is a 5th year honor student so his word might help

>> No.7279061

>>7279043
u idiot
he didn't cheat that's the point retar

>> No.7279088

>>7278688
probably not, most people that get cuaght cheating just lose their scholarship and any money owed to them by th school (tuition, pending reimbursments) and ave to find a community college or public school that will take reform students, usually after an intake interview

>> No.7279094

>>7278688
>midterm
>end of october

>> No.7279092

>>7279061
>I know I have the answers written on my hand but I'm not looking at them. Life is so unfair!
OP and all of his supporters should kill themselves right now.

>> No.7279103

>>7279043
>my life fucking blows
>im a miserable cunt
>my family sucks a fat dick
>i hate all those dickbags so much
>ive been doing everything i can and im still a horrible miserable cunt
>i cant fucking believe i have to watch some fags take a test tomorow, this shit is so gay
>ha, look at this little fag
>breaking the rules and shit
>ima get his ass in trouble
>oh yeah, that feels so good
>yeah niggas! the power! THE POWER!!
>this makes my whole shitty life worthwhile.

>> No.7279125

>>7279092
ohh stfu he wasnt cheating, he was just using a different calculator

>> No.7279134

>>7279094
Canada + its November idiot

>> No.7279142

>>7279103
the asshole kept insisting that it was his job to report me. HE CAN JUST NOT FUCKING REPORT ME

>> No.7279141

>>7279092
idk even know why im replying to this but i guess it's cause op's a cool dude

>his calc was stolen
>his roomate was kind enough to lend him a calc that was not permitted for the exam
>he doesn't even know how to use said calc bc he is a little fuccboi and doesn't realize every answer to his exam is in the ti84
>he is not cheating and the ta doesn't listen to him (yes ok the TA is "doing his job") but seriously, what a faggot
>op didn't cheat and may get expelled for cheating

like you wouldn't be pissed off, sure OP made various mistakes whether they be his strategy in seat position, and accepting the calculator but that's out of the question

>> No.7279145

>>7279134
mfw im in canada and all my midterms were 2.5 weeks ago
>feels good

>> No.7279149

>>7279094
I have a midterm tomorrow for a class where the final is the second week of December.
>we have all of next week off
>the class only meets four times between these two exams

>> No.7279158

>>7279149
i never had a midterm. all my finals are sometime in december.

>> No.7279164

>>7279142
he has money credit on the line too.
if he gets reported for not reporting then he's fuxxed

you should not have cheated, it's agaisnt policy to bring a calculator into class, you did so to get an advantage

this isn't high school, you're an adult man up to the consequences

it's agaisnt policy to bring an ar-15 on an airplane, if you did that so you can aim it at people and have them hand over their pillows/blankets/penuts/armrest for an unfair advantage

you would see consequence

"oh no your honor, im not a terrorist, m-my friend just found my ar-15 and gave it to me before i boarded the plane"

man up, college isn't kindergarden

>> No.7279178

>>7279164
this is true, but he still didn't cheat so he should fight to the death

also terrible comparison original sieg

>> No.7279187

It would have been easier to ask for a spare calculator or something. Most test proctors carry around spares.

All you had to do was ask. That's all.
>"H-hello, sir. I need to borrow a calc. Mine was stolen. Do you have a spare by any chance?"

It's that easy.

>> No.7279182

>>7279141
>has cheating device
>gets caught
>"I wasn't cheating, though, trust me ;)
>"Okay, good luck on the rest of the exam :)
Do you really think this is a reasonable encounter

>OP fucked up
>not his fault
>TA did his job
>totally his fault
Nah, get fucked, you entitled cunt.

>> No.7279191

>>7279061

I actually wrote in my post that he didn't cheat, are you some kind of retard?

>>7279103

I agree. Let this man have his pleasure. OP played a game and he lost (because he sucks). Some people just can't accept this I guess. Let that poor asian find his piece.

>>7279125

Are you retarded? Literally everyone who would've gotten caught cheating would've made an excuse like OP did, it's literally impossible for his teacher to know whether or not he is telling the truth

>>7279141

That is exactly the point. OP made the mistake and now he is blaming the asian man for this. You just said it yourself. It's obvious that he has to do something about this situation, redeem himself. But you two were talking about paying it back to the teacher who is not at fault in the slightest. That's just pure faggotry. Grade-a faggot behaviour. It's juvenile, it sucks, I hate it and so should everyone else.

>>7279142

Maybe possibly because it actually is his job to report students for attempting to cheat. If your prof actually is more relaxed then everything is going to clear itself up anyway, there is no need for your little justice crusade because you cannot come to terms with how absolutely retarded your decisionmaking was lmao.

>> No.7279204

>>7279164
seig, i always thought you were good for a laugh. now your annoying. why are you even on /fa/ to begin with? wouldnt you feel more at home on /k/?

>> No.7279210

If this class was Math 101 / Algebra 1, then OP should be embarrassed.

>> No.7279216

>>7279182
not when the professor tells him not to be a whiny little bitch and let the kid finish his exam. to go with seigs analogy, that would be like if some town cop arrested a a guy who was proved innocent after the president gave him an official pardon.

>> No.7279217

>>7279164

on every board other than /fa/ I feel like almost every single trip is a horrible person and deserves to burn in a fire, but I actually like you and some others, too. The anons, though.. So many shitty crossposters, so many hypebeast, so many underage b8, way too much racis- and fuccboiism. You even replied to that one thread I made on TV (never again) about egyptian avant-garde-cinema or some other shit. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm >>7279191 by the way.

>>7279182

Exactly this.

>> No.7279235

>tfw bought ti 89's for calc
cant even use it. It helped with some homework

>> No.7279239

>>7279182
every TA is different dude
my math TA is a beauty, he tells us what questions will be on the tests and does them during our tutorials to make sure we fully get the material and know how to apply it for the tests, because he realizes that not everyone wants to become a mathematician, so he goes out of his way to help

sure the TA in the exam did what he had to do but the bottom line is OP didn't cheat
what you're saying is
>some dude at murder scene gets caught with gun just happened to be passing by
>dead hooker got killed by gunshot
>immediately arrest and death penalty dude with the gun even though he didn't do it
>well he was caught at the scene with a gun surely he did it right? no

>>7279191
juvenile behaviour is actually you. acting all high and mighty trying to be the justice bringer
stfu dude

>>7279235
iktf
i have 5 ti84s from highschool can't use a single one

>> No.7279245

The only time I ever cheated on an exam was when I programmed a few calculus formulas into a Casio DataBank watch.

These watches can store dozens of phone numbers, bank account numbers, etc. Each "page" was to represent a variable, and I worked off that.

>> No.7279266

>>7279245
for my grade 12 economics final, our teacher was a really creepy pedo like character, he would invite students into his office late hours into the night and stuff to "study". He would sometimes even get changed while they were in there and put his arm around kids and stuff.
one time when he left to go to the bathroom a dude i know went on his laptop and sent the exam to himself, deleted the email and gave all of us the answers
probably like 25% of my class got 100 on the exam (it was all multiple choice), and the teacher went under investigation

nothing came out of it though

>> No.7279267

>>7279239

>trying to be the justice bringer

How can you misread every single of my posts? I encouraged him to do whatever the hell he needs to do not to be expelled, all I said is that OP is a gigantic faggot for wanting to get his TA back, faggot.

>> No.7279277

>>7279266

wow so because ur teacher is an aspy weirdo (like yourself) you think its funny to risk him losing his job and basically his existence? what are u, some sort of antisocial asshole?

>> No.7279285

tell him the TI-84 was part of your wear for the day, you were going for the suave nerd look

he was only trying to throw off your groove

>> No.7279294

>>7279267
sorry i didnt know which dude you were but i cant tell you apart from the others

and there's nothing wrong with a prank lol loner i bet ur the TA

>>7279277
actually yes. if he's a pedo I don't want him fucking teaching me

>>7279285
10/10

>> No.7279293

>>7279239
The thing is that OP didn't follow simple instructions. These were simple instructions . . . SIMPLE.

"No graphic calculators allowed."

All OP had to do was not use the damned graphing calculator. I know that the ban on graphic calculators stem from the fact that you can cheat with them by storing formulas, notes, and whatnot. Even though OP didn't cheat on this exam (and I believe he didn't cheat), he still carried around a banned calculator.

Even if OP insisted on using a graphic calculator, all he had to do is inform a TA or the professor himself:

"Hello, my other calculator was stolen. This graphing calculator is all I've got. I swear I won't cheat with this. To be fair, you can clear the memory."

It is that fucking simple.

>> No.7279308

>>7279293
yeah exactly i know, and i've said that a million times
OP DUN GOOFED BY SITTING AT THE BACK AS WELL AS USING THE CALCULATOR
there maybe u get it now

the reason i'm sticking up for OP is because he didn't cheat and it would be really shitty to get kicked out of uni for one silly mistake like this. if he does get kicked out at the end of the day it's his fault, but i don't think he should get kicked out because he didn't cheat

jesus arguments on 4chan are so pointless

>> No.7279341

>>7279294
thats fucked up. just because hes a pedo doesnt mean hes a bad teacher. as long as he isnt taking pictures of you or doing anything in class. who gives a shit if he goes home and masturbates to pictures of underage kids. everybody always snaps straight to that image of the creapy dude with gigs of dick pics of little kids and has a zoo of babies in his basement.
if he never did anything to you then get the fuck off your high horse.

>> No.7279349

>>7279308
OP here: Just checked up on my unis regulations regarding academic fraud. Since this is my first time Possible sanctions are:
1- F in the midterm
2- F in the midterm + cant get more than the passing grade in the course
3- F in the course

At least i wont get kicked out... I would literally do anything just to get the first sanction

>> No.7279346

>>7279308
I am also a bit buttfrustrated that this shit excuse of a thread is on /fa/. Shouldn't this shit be on /b/?

Anyways, I know that most universities have an "academic honor code", with a "honor council" or something. Worst case scenario, OP ends up in front of a panel consisting of honor council members to state his case. He's going to be talking to a school Dean, a few TAs, and the head of the math department. Now that would be intimidating, BUT, if OP knows how to stand up for himself and speak well, he should be able to make a good case.

A better scenario is that they fail this exam, and OP has the opportunity to withdraw from the course. That depends on his university's schedule. It's better to have a "W", rather than a "D" or "F".

The best scenario is that he just gets a major deduction on this exam.

>> No.7279348

>>7279294

>theres nothing wrong with a prank lol loner

he literally said he was so enraged that he was ready to physically assault his TA, how is that a prank? I kind of want to add an insult but I can't come up with anything I haven't used it.

>> No.7279360

>>7279346
This far into the term, I'd doubt any university would allow someone to drop a class without a WF.

He dun goofed.

>> No.7279366

>>7279294

most pedophile actually cannot do anything about them being pedophiles. instead of hating people like that try to understand them or atleast try to put yourself into their situation.

if you had an unyelding desire for young flesh that you literally cannot stop, what the fuck would you do? atleast he isn't raping kids off of the street, he's trying to live in a somewhat accepted way. i for my part think living as a pedophile is about the single biggest punishment there is on earth. everyone hates you, people literally want to see you dead and yet you cannot do shit to control your urges. good thing I'm more into acted rape and most girls don't mind a little play rough.

>> No.7279363

>>7279349
Options 1 and 2 don't seem like the end of the world. When is your university's "drop day"?

>> No.7279375

>>7279341

you're a good person. one of the very few. just keep that in mind, I love you anon.

>> No.7279380

>>7279363
options 1 and 2 are what im hoping for now yes.
The drop day is nov 5th unfortunately

>> No.7279383

>>7279375
thanks mate, i lo-
are you under 18?

>> No.7279384

>>7279341
I really don't feel like explaining why he should've been fired but the dude had a group of kids in his advisory who he was overly creepy with. The kids who they were's parents actually started an investigation and he was put on trial a while back for pedo shit but never found guilty, because I guess he's actually mollested, he's just been overly and overtly creepy. He still to this day continues to do the same shit (i'm still good friends with a lot kids that went to my hs)
also he was a horrible teacher. He would have random outbursts at the asian kids about (literal quote) "stop fucking speaking in your nip language!!!! are you guys too stupid to speak english?!?!" no exaggeration

so i don't like being this guy but he should not have been a teacher

>>7279348
i took that as joke, because i thought it was. i thought it was clear OP was sarcastically kidding

>>7279349
lol dude your fine then, p. take the F in the midterm for the boys and be on your way

>>7279366
man I get where you're coming from but then why put yourself in the position where more people will hate you (teacher)? like fuck

>> No.7279386

>>7279375
pedo detected

>> No.7279387

>>7279239
It is more like:
>some dude at murder scene gets caught with gun just happened to be passing by
>dead hooker got killed by gunshot
>"I didn't do it please don't tell the police. I don't even know how to fire a gun!"
>"Sorry, buddy, I have to report this."
>"Wow what a fucking faggot I'll kill you."

OP doesn't deserve pain and misery for his calculator mishap, he deserves pain and misery because he's an entitled little faggot that can't accept his own mistakes and wants revenge for things that are completely his fault. OP is the kind of asshole who would hit someone with his car while drunk and try to blame it on whoever hosted the party he came from.

>> No.7279393

>>7279366
ephebophilia is what's up
guilt-free because all the content available is self-shot and I can settle for a short 20 year old

but yeah I imagine having pedophilic tendencies would be horrifying

>> No.7279394

>>7279387
>"I didn't do it please don't tell the police. I don't even know how to fire a gun!"
>"Sorry, buddy, I have to report this."

thanks for the laugh m8

i do think OP was kidding when he said he wanted to beat the shit out of his TA, I think he should go the other way (prank way) if he wants to get some revenge, because it's harmless yet funny and who doesn't like a good prank

>> No.7279406

>>7279394
No a prank in this case would seem petty. Pranking somebody in revenge is just so childish. Pranking somebody for shits is funny, there should be no other motive than the laughs.

>> No.7279407

>>7279245
wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even end up using it
after creating something like that, I've usually got it in my head just from the process of it

>> No.7279413

>>7279394
the best way is >>7278842
because the strictest thing they can do is tell OP to cut the shit. if he pranks, he can get in trouble.

>> No.7279425

>>7279406
thats exactly right. anything thats primary use is for laughs, its just fucked up to pervert it for any other use. pranking someone in revenge is very easy to get out of hand since your explicitly trying to be cruel instead of funny.

>> No.7279429

>>7278842
This seems so fucking childish.

>> No.7279430

>>7279384
>>7279386

funny thing is my piano teacher was gay and he always fucking touched me, i got creeped out and thought he was a pedo (i was like thirteen) and this is what made me quit playing the piano. also the fact that im a lazy bastard. it was only later that I realized that those people have to live the shittiest life of all.

>i took that as a joke

he definitely could have been kidding but just from reading his posts and evaluating them in my head I was sort of split up as to whether or not he was being serious. It's a raging fuccboi on 4chan after all.

>>7279393

I really think this is a good thing. Might make their lives a little better.

In general I'm not saying every pedophile is a saint in a wolf's costume. I'm just saying that having those urges must fucking suck.

>> No.7279435

>>7279387
OP here: yes i did think about actually killing the guy but that only lasted for like 15mins until i got my head straight and started thinking properly. I just didn't want to get kicked out for a stupid silly motherfucking mistake.

Yes i should've told the TA about my calculator, yes i shouldn't have brought it to class in the first place, this is calculus 1 so most of the crap can be solved without a calc but i did bring one and it happened to be a graphing calc. Now should i get kicked out of uni and waste an entire semester just because I didnt want to calculate with my hand? and even worse, i live with my 60 year old grandfather who still busts his ass off for me just so i can go to fucking uni. I would literally rather kill than to have to disappoint him. (thus me wanting to kill the TA)

That said; ill still prank the TA or do something, bitch had it coming

>> No.7279437

>>7279406

you're 100% spot on anon

we all enjoy a nice laff but pranking smn just because you've got issues is wrong

>> No.7279445

>>7278688
>midterm

College is just as bullshit as highschool is, I would fuck up, then come up with some bullshit story, while secretly just study for the finals, and end up getting a good grade in the class. Just talk to the prof or teacher if you're in high school.

>> No.7279451

>>7279435
>That said; ill still prank the TA or do something, bitch had it coming
Oh, for God's sake. You're head isn't straight yet. You shouldn't want revenge from the TA. Given the circumstances, you shouldn't prank him because that would seem petty. It's not going to make you look good.

OP, you're acting like a 15 year old.

>> No.7279471

>>7279451
Every TA has a mailbox, i just figured id put dog shit in his mail box or something.
He did his job yes but you should've seen the way he said no to me after i asked him to not report it. I fucking begged him. I can still see his smug smile in my head

>> No.7279473

>>7279435

so I was right. feels nice to be right. it's really nice that you stopped being a faggot, anon. we all get overwhelmed by our emotions from time to time. I really wouldn't risk my entire future career for something as simple as a prank, what I would rather do is try to immedeatly do damage control. if you manage to get out of this situation with nothing but an 'F' you basically 'won'. That should be enough to feed your weak ego.

>> No.7279483
File: 81 KB, 1024x656, kat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7279406
that's what i meant, harmless fun, obviously don't do it right after, but a prank on the dude would be hilarious

>>7279413

>>7279430
that shit is fucked up though, why the hell are they touching kids when they clearly know the kid's not into it. fucking gross

>> No.7279485

>>7279445
wow guy. all you have to do is work for like the first weak, and then get the teacher to like you. i literally only passed my precal class because i would ask my teacher about her kids once a weak, and actually talked to her.

my history teacher (who i had for four classes my senior year alone) admitted that she gave me extra points on tests because i made her laugh so much with the fake answers i submitted.
for example: the 5 somethings of something economics. i put dodge duck dip dive and dodge.

>> No.7279486

>>7279471
Wow what a surprise. You begged someone for something while they were in a position of power over you and now that they're not here, you're acting like a fucking tough guy.

>> No.7279500

>>7279483
>that shit is fucked up though, why the hell are they touching kids when they clearly know the kid's not into it. fucking gross
please read>>7279341

fuck you.

>> No.7279504

>>7279471
eat shit you immature cunt

>> No.7279515

>>7279435
You are a colossal faggot.

>> No.7279518

>>7279500
nice dubs pussy

just because i have the urge to fuck a girl doesn't make it ok to start getting changed around her and be overtly weird putting my arm around her when she's not into it
it's still fuckin gross and wrong and you can get in shit for that stuff

i understand where you're coming from with this shit but you sound like you're giving pedos the benefit of the doubt here

what if a pedo was doing the same stuff to your younger sister or brother
>inb4 i dont have siblings

>> No.7279519

>>7279483

because their urges force them to do it..? like when a plane crashes and people eat other people. like when people torture people for fun (have u ever heard of abu ghraib?). like when soldiers rape women in war because fuck it everyones doing it and your wife is at home might aswell.

please remember that humans are fucking pig disgusting animals and more often than not more determined than they think they are. don be so judgy on them poor child lovers. all of the greek philosophers loved yung bois and they were cool right? (im kiddin with the last sentence ;;)

>> No.7279523

>>7279504
Piss off you'd do it too

>> No.7279529

>>7279485

this man knows what he's doing

i only got through school because teachers liked me because im lazy as shit. literally every single female teacher i had in my last 2 years gave me an a- or better for my 'oral collaboration' (no, there was no sex involved, you just need to know what they want to hear and form a persona around yourself they'll love)

>> No.7279542

>>7279518

this is actually a very neat question. i imagine that if a pedophile would be doing this to my children (if i had children) i would try to solve this issue with him in private, have my children walk up to him and tell him i want to talk. he'd probably be so scared of the repercussions that he'd never ever do it again. though if it was getting out of hand yes i would definitely do something about it, thats quite obvious

>> No.7279545

>>7279471
I hope you get caught putting dog shit in his mailbox and get expelled for that. Bet your grandfather would love hearing about that.

Grow up.

>> No.7279546

>>7279485
Similar, I realized I only really went to college so my family can get off my back, I went from barely managing to actually passing and getting out of probation with good marks, all while not giving a shit. You really just have to speak to your professors, only thing is that you actually have to go talk to them yourself instead of being a beta and waiting for the professor to go to you.

>> No.7279549

>>7279523

>implying everyone would put shit into his teachers mailbox

i can understand why he's angry but i personally would enver in my whole life be dumb enough to let such a largely irrelevant humilition endanger my entire future career but thats jus me

>> No.7279560
File: 33 KB, 640x480, cametolaugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP you're such a little bitch, you got caught slippin' and now you're trying to blame the TA that nigga was just doing his job

Maybe if you spent less time on 4chan you wouldn't have needed a graphing calculator. My profs never let me use one

>> No.7279561

>>7279519
muhh urges i must rape this girl
it's not fucking right man, quit giving pedos and other shit benefits of the doubts
it's completely fucking different to cannibalism after a plane crash, that stuff is life or death, being a pedo is not

serial killers urges lead them to murder people, is that alright? no, it's not

idk why you're sticking up for these people but its p. ridiculous if you ask me

idk what type of instabilities you have in your life but this is wack dude

>>7279542
I know, I have a younger sibling who has special needs, and I'd do anything to protect her from shit like this, because she's more vulnerable than others to this stuff. I've already had to talk to countless bullies and tell them to fuck off, etc. These types of people are the biggest pussies when shit gets down to brass tax it's not even funny. every single one i've talked to has gone "oh i didn't know that was bothering her, etc etc"
i straight up hate these types of people that take advantage of others with less influence than them whether it be because of special needs, a child, or women

inb4 i get rekked

>>7279545
>I hope you get caught putting dog shit in his mailbox and get expelled for that. Bet your grandfather would love hearing about that.
lel

>> No.7279562

>>7279545
so what should i do? are you telling he doesnt deserve it?

>> No.7279570

>>7279518
what im saying is unless you have hard evidence of him acting on these urges it doesnt matter. just because (and im paraphrasing myself here) he jerks it to pictures of kiddies doesnt make him a fucking monster. just because you automatically revert to some mental image of the shady ass guy raping abducted children in the basement of the pre school he works at, doesnt mean that its true.
that guy that says he has semi-rape fantasies. why arent you calling him out? rape is a disgusting occurrence in our culture too. and pretty much all rape is a bad thing, with violence and mental scarring etc. but there are cases of pedophiles coexisting with society and not hurting anyone. just because they have this particular fantasy doesnt make them an inherintly worse person.

thats all im saying. if he actually goes and molests children, then yeah, your right. but i have not been lead to believe that he has. pretty much every teacher is going to be accused of being a pedo (even if its just in jokes in the cafeteria) but that doesnt mean they are.

its like this whole debacle with rob ford. now i dont know the guy, and i havent researched his career. but i have heard that he was an extremely good mayor. i could give a shit less if he fucking used cocaine as long as he was still being a good mayor and doing what is best for the community at large. that is to say he should still be persecuted as much as the average joe, but he should be forced to step down from office unless the law requires it.

>> No.7279566

>>7279529
>oral collaboration

This man knows what he's doing.

Knowing how to pull off cunnilingus is a life skill that every man needs. If you ever wanted more fulfilling sex from your girlfriend, you have to invest a little bit of oral sexiness.

Personally, I like to write out the alphabet with the tip of my tongue. With fluid movement, I can trace out the upper and lower cases of the letters. I use one series of alphabet on the inner labia, and I use another series of alphabet on the clitoris. Sometimes my coup de grâce is "writing out" the Pledge of Allegiance on the clitoris. Works. Every. Time.

Doing this turns the girl crazy, like nymphomaniac on crack crazy.

>> No.7279582

>>7279562
You should act like a goddamned adult. Jesus shit. I don't fucking cover the parking services carts in shit just because they gave me a parking ticket.

People have to do their jobs. If they're assholes who like the little bit of power that they get from it, let 'em have it. At the end of the day they're still doing something shitty, and if you don't let it get to you, you won't be doing something shitty.

Ya gotta learn to let things slide. Your professor sounds like they're being very helpful, so you could be doing way worse. Don't do something stupid that's going to put you in a bad spot.

Also you obviously aren't good at not getting caught. So you'll probably get caught carrying that turd en route to the TA mailbox.

>> No.7279600

>>7279561
you cant just assume that everybody is doing everything wrong (well you can, and its a good habit, but not in this sense) and just act wantonly on that lack of information. i bet you have some quirk.
>this fucker has a big nose and sideburns, hes a plague on humanity, lets go fucking burn his family in a big oven
yeah i went the hitler route.

if someone looked at your sister, you wouldnt do shit. if someone actually bullied your sister, you would do something. what if someone just said she annoys them? you wouldnt just straight up assume he was going to rape her in the dead of night.

>> No.7279603
File: 35 KB, 470x369, larryking_t470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7279582
Your reasoning makes sense. Expand on that

>> No.7279606

>>7279561

>serial killers urgs lead them to murder people, is that right?

in a lot of cases it actually is. have you ever read the biography of a serial killer? in almost all cases those people completely lack any empathy and therefore cannot even judge whether what they're doing is wrong or not. add to that that most of them have been abused by their own parents/relatives in the past and you pretty much have an explanation for their behaviour that makes perfect sense. also youre not realising that the first and the second post you quoted is me, which is pretty funny.

as for your hatred for bullies, i'm not a fucking psychoanalyst but it's common knowledge that most people that show this kind of behaviour have been deprived of love and attention and often misunderstand signal or social interaction, which means it is hard for them to find friends and acceptance in general. this often results in them trying to get what they need via violence or similiar. if you just think like one minute before judging you'd realise that most human behaviour makes perfect sense.

>> No.7279614

>>7279603
Expand on what exactly?

>> No.7279624

>>7279606
most serial killers no. most killers, yes. most if not all famous serial killers are well adjusted middle class white males.

>> No.7279626

>>7279566
You are wrong and you have no idea what you're doing.

The best way to perform cunnilingus is by applying broad strokes. If you're writing out the alphabet, that means you are pointing your tongue. You are not going to get anybody off with that pointy tongue. A broad tongue is going to make more sensation.

Also, you should wrapping your lips around the clit and forming suction. At that, use your tongue to rub it around, back and forth.

Now THIS is going to give a girl a stroke. In a good way.

>> No.7279635

>>7279614
nvm

>> No.7279640

>>7279566

good ole mista tung twista

>>7279570

i have real rape fantasies, too. i actually believe that most people have had a rape fantasy at one point in their lives, men and women. as you said, that doesn't make me a monster. i've never ever in my life physically hurt a woman and i probably couldn't unless im forced at gunpoint or some fucked up shit. i remember when I was 18 i had a beautiful pure virgin gf (i was, too) and she had a rape fantasy, too, but i was too much of a pussy to go for it. biggest mistake of my entire life. the fucked up thing is that she actually was sexually abused two years ago (incase ur wondering, it was oral, thats why she was still technically a virgin). i'm still not sure whether that triggered it or not.

>> No.7279654

>>7279624

i'm no expert on this case so i'll just let this pass because you seem trustworthy for some reason

>>7279626

>Also, you should wrapping your lips around the clit and forming suction.

lmao

ur right doe with what youre saying doe

>> No.7279659

>>7279570
I thought u were the same guy as him, so I was calling him out while I called you out if that makes sense.

Did u not read my other posts? There is hard evidence of him "acting" on these kids, it's just not serious enough to get the law involved. the shit is fucked up though, bottom line

A good way to think of a pedo is
>what we don't know can't hurt us
for all we know all of our best friends could be pedos, but if they don't act on the urges like you said, it's all well and good
it's when they start acting on them when shit turns bad. i agree with you there.

Dude, I know you can't relate bc you didn't go to my school, but I explained. Kids in middle school would their parents and there were 3 or 4 parents who got together and took it to the police, but nothing came of it. I have no fucking clue why the school didn't just dipset him after that but who the fuck knows. He was also a horrible teacher as i said earlier.

The Rob Ford story is a great example, and I side with you on that being from Toronto. He was a decent mayor, and I also don't gaf what he does in his personal life as long as it's not a morally fucked up thing that could affect the community. As far as I understand he has never used cocaine while he was elected. One of the reasons I like him is because he's not like other politicians, he has "substance" to him which makes him a real guy, not some phony liar like the others come off as.

>>7279600
I know, you can't, but what if it were your children, or if it was you? you certainly wouldn't want anyone doing creepy shit like he did to you or your kids. why? i think it's p. obvious, because you and you're kids (probably) aren't into that sorta thing. I totally agree with you on the hitler thing

obviously if someone looked at my sister I wouldn't do anything, but if someone acted, I would, like I have in the past. Luckily I haven't had to deal with anything other than bullies but I'd be more than ready any time of the day to

>> No.7279664

>>7279659
comment too long so if i forgot anything I'll add it to my next post bc i got lost in my comment

>> No.7279672
File: 15 KB, 332x328, 1382934099201.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ITT:

1) An immature college kid who got in trouble.

2) A mature discussion on pedophilia, ephebophilia, and child abuse.

3) A discussion on how to perform cunnilingus in the best way possible.

/fa/ never ceases to impress me.

>> No.7279685

>>7279672
pear is that you?
your fruit pics were rly funny even if they were short lived

>> No.7279689

>>7279672
this is why we're the best board on 4chan

>> No.7279691

>>7279685
Yeah, I'm pear.

>> No.7279700

>>7279654
think about it.
jeffery dahmer, dennis radar, john haigh, ted bundy, all white bundy was even an eagle scout

the only non white i can think of was the dc sniper, and its arguable that he is different in that he knew what he was doing.

>> No.7279718

>>7279700
damn. i wish i said john muhammed, keeping with using names instead of titles.

>> No.7279730

>>7279700
Tangentially related but the other day I was thinking about rap lyrics, listening to some mildly graphic shit but a handful of black guys my age.
Didn't really phase me but I'm a white kid with acne who grew up in an upper middle class house and it got me thinking. "What if I wrote these lyrics?" Fuck I would probably be put on a watch list and banned from my uni.
This is all just imagination but I think it's really funny that such a docile stereotype can be more threatening than a hyper-macho one.

>> No.7279729

>>7279672
your welcome for the pedophilia one. and i also take credit for the cunnilingus since it was brought up in a response to my post.

>> No.7279736

>>7279730
>but a handful of black guys my age.
>by a handful of black guys my age
fix'd

>> No.7279744

>>7279730
well in stereotypes defense, its nothing out of the ordinary for niggers to nigg around. thats why we have expressions like nigging, or niggering. nobody says look at that faggot white boy crackering up the food court, or whatever.

>> No.7279756

>>7279700

I agree with everything you're saying. I specifically read about the DC Sniper and I also agree that he's different from the others.

>>7279730

being black

pros:
-big dick
-can embrace macho behaviour
-can pull off almost any piece of clothing

cons:
-police wanna arrest u
-big ass nose and lips
-when its dark and u eat chocolate u might bite ur finger because you cant see shit because ur skin is dark

>> No.7279772
File: 8 KB, 308x164, drive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7279756
DC sniper, didn't he hold that indian guy hostage in his car or something? or brainwash him to staying with him?

I remember watching a documentary on him or something but don't recollect much

>> No.7279788

>>7279756
pros:
-easy to escape into the night after a heist at dick ovens shop with your modern couture athletic skills and skin darker than a poet's sweater

>> No.7279797

>>7279744
unless that whiteboi is indeed a cracka-ass cracka

>> No.7279803

i feel like i should add that i wasnt advocating pedophilia. i was just defending it from the stereotypical hysteria associated with it, and as such, an outlet for any kind of behavior like that.

>dont judge a book by its cover
and all that.

>> No.7279816

>>7279772
sort of. i believe the black kid was just some kid that he got friendly with, and the kid didnt have a father figure/role model and brainwashed himself. i believe, not 100% on that info.

>>7279797
even still, i had to make up 'crackering' because there is no equivalent. unless you want to get into the whole 'white people as a race' and try and say some bullshit like enslaving.

>> No.7279902

>>7279803
yeah u did sorta come off as advocating it but i feel u dude
it was real, tonight was a good night