[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 27 KB, 448x393, apc_raw_blog.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7267105 No.7267105[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

hello /fa/ i just purchased my first pair of raw denim (apc) and i was wondering if they are supposed to be really tight when you first put them on

I can't close the fly right now even though according to the size chart they should fit me fine.

>> No.7267119

The fit should relax as you wear them. They'll get looser, but I don't know if you can wear them long enough for that to happen of in their current state you're unable to close the fly.

>> No.7267127

>>7267119
i mean if I struggled for a bit i could close it. should I return it for a bigger size? everyone always says to size down anyway for raw denim.

>> No.7267144

>>7267105

Not sure but I remember reading that APC petit standards should fit so that you cant close 1 or 2 buttons at first because they stretch out

>> No.7267149

that's how raws fit initially

well it depends but it's nothing to be worried about, post a picture if you want

>> No.7267158

>>7267127
It depends on how tight they are, but if walking in them is significantly painful, I'd return them and get a larger size. However, if the pain is manageable of nonexistent, I'd just tough it out.

>> No.7267170

are they tapered?

>> No.7267175

Return them and get the next size up, which will fit you correctly. Raw denim does stretch with time, but when you first buy them they should fit you snugly, not be so tight that you can't get them on. Don't struggle with them just because the internet tells you so

Return them and size up. Also, post a pic

>> No.7267185

all of my raws have been like that to start with but they stretch out a few inches