[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 1.99 MB, 328x166, u wot m8.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7210620 No.7210620[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

how long do the jawnz have to be in the freezer for the smell to go away? does the bag need to be airtight or is it just to keep the jeans from touching other stuff?

>> No.7210627

needs to be airtight because moisture

a day should do it

>> No.7210707

>>7210627
ok cool i've put them in a ziploc freezer bag and i'll have them in there for ~36 hours (it's friday evening and i'll take them out sunday morning)

i didn't push all the air out because i don't want to make creases in the jawnz, is that fine? there's not much excess air outside of the jeans but they're bunched/rolled up so there's air inside the jeans

>> No.7210720

Turn them inside out and hang them outside, presuming no rain, and the smell will go away in 4 hours or so depending on the wind conditions.

Also don't forget to put talc or baby powder on your boys to keep them from stanking up your jawns.

>> No.7210735

>>7210720
i let them hang for a few days indoors and the smell was gone completely but it came back after the first day of wearing them again. is it better to hang them outside?

isn't it enough to wear underwear so the underwear catches the crotch funk?

>> No.7210750

>>7210735

I've tried indoors and outdoors, there's just better airflow outdoors. If you're in a dorm or apartment try hanging them in front of a window - hard in this season I guess.

And I did the baby powder routine for jawns only, but it's become a part of my morning ritual. It's actually kind of healthy for your man area, and actually scored me the "smooth cock" compliment. If you throw it on in the morning, it'll last you until the night so you don't have to be self conscious about the waft of gross man smell your girl is going to get.