[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 67 KB, 600x900, 1380756233314.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7187275 No.7187275[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Will we ever have an enlightened western nation?

One that will pass a bill that outlaws "fashion" and "diversity" and replaces them with pre-determined uniforms. A selection of several uniforms to wear, for work, going out in public, doing sports, etc.

This would solve so many problems (psychological problems that our generation has, the need to purchase crappy fabrics in order to dupe themselves into thinking they are being edgy and artistic)

>> No.7187282

the psychological problems our youth have these days are created by clothing companies.

The true tyrants are department stores and the clothing cartels. A bill like that would cause economic collapse because our citizens are fundamentally retarded and only spend their money on trivial goods that depreciate every season.

>> No.7187281

fuck you

>> No.7187296
File: 605 KB, 1600x1067, 8486404388_ed96dbd8ee_h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There is no such thing as an enlightened nation, because the concept of nationalism – belonging to a group of people that separates itself from the rest of the world through geopolitical boundaries – is inherently contradictory to the concept of enlightenment.

Become a Buddhist monk and renounce all fashion. Wear a robe and shave your head and just meditate.

>> No.7187308

>>7187296

>renounce fashion

the word fashion is meaningless, every normal healthy male knows this.

you wear clothes to fit the situation, you buy clothes two or three times a year at most.

only time we think about clothes is in the morning when we get dressed, and at night when we change.

That's it, everything else is propaganda and consumerist degeneracy.

>> No.7187314

>>7187308
>only time we think about clothes is in the morning when we get dressed, and at night when we change.

I don't even think about clothes then, I just automatically do put them on, like brushing my teeth or stretching...just happens

I try to think 0seconds about clothes per day. Truly a waste of energy

This post is blasphemy and hypocrisy, since Im thinking about this trivial clothing garbage.... I can't believe Im posting it. bye bye

>> No.7187325

>>7187308

Just because you don't think about it doesn't mean you aren't sending signals with your manner of dress every single day. It's unavoidable. You dress a certain way to be perceived a certain way whether you want to admit it or not.

>> No.7187333

>ITT: /pol/ /fa/ggots
u can be all enlightened and shit but wens the last time you did something

>> No.7187338

>>7187325
>doesn't mean you aren't sending signals with your manner of dress every single day.
>You dress a certain way to be perceived a certain way whether you want to admit it or not.

I dress to not stand out, to fit appropriately to the venue I am at. Simple.

I exert minimal effort because minimal effort is more than enough.

I'm talking about people who do this as a hobby, those shopping addicts who are vapid empty souls that try to buy fulfillment by expanding their wardrobe for unnecessary reasons.

>> No.7187343

/fa/ is probably the dumbest hobby a girl could have, but at least its a hobby

girls don't do anything these days...neither do homosexuals.
so I guess /fa/ is a starting point for them...

>> No.7187344

>>7187333
>did something

As trees grow, they simply grow without trying to grow. Thus knowing how and when to act is not knowledge in the sense that one would think, "now I should do this," but rather just doing it, doing the natural thing. The goal of spiritual practice for the human being is, according to Laozi, the attainment of this natural way of behaving.

>> No.7187442

>>7187344
you know what i meant
why are you evading the question
laozi is retarded without doing anything there would be nothing, no procreation, no nothing