Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 72 KB, 480x640, 169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003582 No.7003582 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>ASOS has started selling an all-black range with drop-crotch sweatpants and leather-sleeved bomber jackets

It's over, the goofy street ninja /fa/core is mainstream now, everyone formulate another trend

http://www.asos.com/Fashion-Online-5/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=13507&WT.ac=FL|MW|black|hro|all#parentID=-1&pge=0&pgeSize=204&sort=-1

>> No.7003602

Asos site has been slow as fuck all day. Anyone else?

>> No.7003610

I like how everyone introduces wearing black as the hot new thing every other year when in reality it never went away

>> No.7003623
File: 47 KB, 320x481, owen014-2009.06.26.15.54.12.38550_base.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003623

lmao u call that drop crotch?

>> No.7003636

I dig this:
http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Pixelated-Pattern-Jumper/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2953248&cid=13507&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Black

Does ASOS have a US warehouse or do they still ship everything out the UK? I haven't ordered from them in years.

>> No.7003641

>>7003602

yep for the past few days...

>> No.7003651

it's over

ninjas are finished

>> No.7003723

>Coats and jackets have gone next-level huge. Layer up and opt for cocoon shapes and longer lengths to nail the trend.

top asos lel

>> No.7003730

>>7003582
No, you dumbass, the only way Gothninja can conceivably look good is if it stops looking out-of-place.
And that can only happen if more people get into it.

Gothninja HAS to be a mainstream style.

>> No.7003737

>>7003730

wot you are an idiot

the whole point is that its supposed to be different. not blend in

>> No.7003754

>>7003737
the whole point of goth ninja is that it looks the way it does, it doesnt have shit to do with 'looking out of place' no one who is truly fashionable actually cares about looking different. they dress in what they dress in and if its different or not who cares

>> No.7003761

>>7003582

Can anyone tell me why she is so special compared to all the other models? I can´t wrap my head around it.

>> No.7003772

>>7003761
she's our princess

>> No.7003775

>>7003754
>>7003737
I don't give a fuck about what the "point" is.
here's a fact: in an urban environment, it looks bad, because, despite being made of regular modern pieces, their cut and arrangement look out-of-place.
Solution: make more people wear it.

>> No.7003777

>>7003730
this. everyone needs to wear it. it'll be like a revolution we are living through an incredibly profound historical change

>> No.7003786

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Suede-Bomber-Jacket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3262564&cid=13507&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Black

looked through it, this seems the only decent item (and the black basic backpack)
might be a good alternative suede bomber when comparing to the expensive ricky-rick bombers

>> No.7003799

>>7003761
>Can anyone tell me why she is so special compared to all the other models?
connections

>> No.7003807

>>7003775

I don't give a fuck if you don't give a fuck what the "point" is, your logic here is "it looks bad because it's different to the norm". That's just a shitty attitude

>> No.7003813

Well now that you turbonerds are done with it, I guess it's okay for me to explore goth ninja

>> No.7003823
File: 138 KB, 870x1110, image1xxl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003823

Wow those look like a rip-off of Our Legacys, or Common Projects

>> No.7003833

>>7003730
>>7003730

>> No.7003837
File: 25 KB, 317x475, 1761_37d6a4fcca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003837

>>7003823
Our Legacy's

>> No.7003841

>>7003786

ASOS own are never worth it. only good thing i got from there were some printed trousers which cost me only like £26. got a jacket once and it fitted like shit and felt cheap as fuck. paid like 60 for it.

>> No.7003845
File: 66 KB, 1280x848, 648523602_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003845

>>7003837
Common Projects

>> No.7003852

>>7003807
Wrong, you're purposefully oversimplifying my argument.
As I said, it looks like something that should be a norm. It's casual, it's composed out of regular modern clothes, but it happens to be different and rare. Therefore, to look good, it has to be worn by more people.

If it were some really odd style like the shit you see in freaky runway shows, then it wouldn't need that, it would exist independently of its environment. But gothninja looks tailored to a modern urban environment.

>> No.7003856

>>7003786
pretty much the same bomber they used to do for 30-40 quid

>> No.7003857

>>7003823

do you think these would be alright because the cheap as fuck price is tempting me?

>> No.7003867
File: 844 KB, 1179x742, tfwnocara.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003867

>>7003761
>tfw no cara

;_;

>> No.7003887

>>7003857
Not a fan of Blue shoes.
But the deisgn is nice. If you want them just do it man. For that price it won't matter if they fall apart too soon

>> No.7003890

>>7003867
>you will never run your fingers through Cara's thick bushy eyebrows.
>you will never boop her skeletal nose with a cotton bud
>you will never kiss her upside-down, overgrown upper lip

feels bad

>> No.7003898
File: 105 KB, 500x489, 1340821770559.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003898

>basic bitches now goth ninja
>"wow do you shop at ASOS too?"
#recked #goofninja #nosuchthingasbugetninjanow

>> No.7003912

>>7003890
feels bad everyday

>she will never steal one of your sweaters to wear

>> No.7003925
File: 445 KB, 1000x1276, 1378518751165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003925

>>7003867

You will never have comfy cozy Cara.

>> No.7003926

Here's an idea guys. Maybe we need NO-ONE to wear it. That way, I won't have to watch Weaboos dressed like incontinent video game characters, running around claiming to be fashion-forward.

It looks real bad – that's the start and end of it.

>> No.7003932

>>7003926
It looks gud though.

>> No.7003935

>>7003925

I bet she does good drugs

>> No.7003941

>>7003935
I bet she smells like wet dog

>> No.7003953

>>7003941

do enough good drugs and it doesn't matter

>> No.7003954

>>7003823

these look dope, if they weren't made out of reclaimed toilet paper by ten armed genetically modified slaves in bangkok I would cop

>> No.7003964

>>7003852

You're implying that, because the style is composed of common objects (which is a flawed premise in itself) it must be a common style?

No. Gothninja isn't just a rejigging of someone's hoodie collection... it's... well, it's gothninja.

>> No.7003969

>>7003932
Seriously. Ok I want to see what you think is "good" gothninja.

And don't just post black clothes. Black is a colour, not a weird style.

>> No.7003975

>>7003852

Ah sorry, I didn't get that from your previous posts. I see what you mean now

>> No.7003983
File: 89 KB, 466x700, 1365111624522.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7003983

>>7003969

not him but does this count

>> No.7003993

>>7003941
I bet that would be a turn on for me

>> No.7003994

>>7003983
Thisisagirlwearingblackclothes

>> No.7004013

>>7003994

It has a lot of 'gothninja' features though. The cut of the jacket is asymmetrical, the t-shirt thing is drapey, although not much. It has a similar aesthetic if not as extreme

>> No.7004022
File: 1.28 MB, 1024x768, shesnotcominghome.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004022

>>7003925

>you will never cuddle with her in your christmas cabin

>> No.7004034

>>7003925

I wish UK winters got cold enough for me to go full Nordic-core

>> No.7004037

>>7004013
Dude, it's a leather bomber jacket, which bomber have you seen that is symmetrical? She is just a girl, wearing all black.

>> No.7004050

>>7004013
Meh. but I can almost guarantee it takes no inspiration from gothninja. I haven't an image to hand but in my eyes the gothninja style is loads of stupid trapsey scarves and coats, shit-yourself jeans and silly trainers. It's a nerd fashion at it's core.

>> No.7004063

>>7004037
>>7004050

Fine, I stand corrected. Care to post something that is real gothninja?

>> No.7004066

>>7004034
no you don't it's horrible

>> No.7004070
File: 253 KB, 255x802, 1364355483060.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004070

>>7004063

>not becoming anime

>> No.7004071

>>7003582
Formulate a new trend? Wearing black pleather basic bitch boy shit is nothing new. Generic drop crotch pants are also nothing special. The difference between Avante-garde and internet "goth" is still crystal clear.

>> No.7004080

>>7004070
Ahaha this is the shit I'm referring to. How can you claim this is the future of fashion, seriously?

>> No.7004085
File: 98 KB, 683x1024, 00060fullscreen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004085

>>7004063

>> No.7004095
File: 183 KB, 600x920, 7084566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004095

>>7004080
Its the past present and future. But OP is sort of right. You won't see many people taking such an aggressive approach. More likely you will get lots of girls in lilies type stuff.

>> No.7004099

>>7004080

Well, it's not really the future. Designers that have been using relaxed shapes and drape and whatnot have been around since the 80's. If you're interesting in learning more, I posted a list of books that cover Japanese fashion (which is the starting point for many of these styles) including "Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion" and "The Cutting Edge: Fashion from Japan" in an earlier thread.

>> No.7004104

>Goofninja becoming mainstream
Now maybe my friends will stop laughing at my sick fits

>> No.7004110
File: 49 KB, 1024x640, papillon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004110

>>7004070
>Had huge crush on late 80's Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice etc
>mfw it's all coming back now

>> No.7004113
File: 284 KB, 1599x899, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004113

>tfw no good goth ninja chicks

>> No.7004122
File: 32 KB, 444x440, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004122

>>7004110
>"what's '4chan.org' anon? Is it a game site?"

>> No.7004141

>>7004113
>yfw Cara has never walked for Rick

>> No.7004157

>>7004141
>or yohji
>or damir
>or ann
It's because no founder with any actual influence in their brand gives a shit about her.

>> No.7004164

>>7004157
keep telling yaself that pleb. stay mad stay bad.

>> No.7004175

>>7003761
nothing really. just the internet being autistic again and kiddy's joining in to fit into something for once

>> No.7004180
File: 982 KB, 500x281, 1380745889272.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7004180

>le quirky face

>> No.7004185

>>7003582
>everyone formulate another trend
we did it's called spacecore get with it GRANDPA lmao

>> No.7004193

>>7004070
mite b cool

>> No.7004209

>>7003582

>goth ninja is over
>literally nothing is even remotely ninja

IT'S OVER GUYS

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action