[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 55 KB, 500x739, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6868030 No.6868030[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I equate most of you with forever 21 clones. Not a lot of thought into what you are and what you are doing, but I know I am assuming a lot.

There is a poster here named anorak who I respect because he sees what role fashion plays in culture and sociology, and he wants to illuminate that. Poet does the same.

However most of the threads and posts on /fa/ are very shallow. You can argue that fashion is a shallow subject by nature but that is an ignorant thought.

I'm becoming accepting of the fact that a lot of people here will never ( and don't want to) raise above a certain level of self awareness in what they are doing when actively choosing what to wear

It's okay though it's my disappointment so it's no major worry to you

>> No.6868033

k

>> No.6868056
File: 76 KB, 550x413, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As far as contemporary culture goes, it is crucial to be aware of how capitalism ha changed the game. Money controls everything now and as a result we no longer have any cohesive social geneticism

For example I see most of you cuff your jeans with no socks and a sweater on
That does not make functional sense and it definitely does not look appealing
This is a product of how your culture has molded your view on fashion
It's a mix and match game
Buy this buy that it looks " cool " with that
The idea of story and character and history and artisanal quality is absent from a lot of you

Socially, you are not much different front he girls who spend their paycheck every weekend at forever 21 or Zara
You do it for the social " benefit" of being "fashionable"

>> No.6868070

>>6868056

Bro, you think you are a lot smarter than you actually are.

>> No.6868078

Wow I'm blown away I can't believe it

>> No.6868080

You sound like a fuccboi.

>> No.6868095

>>6868070
This.

You're trying really hard to throw in some big words but you're making giant leaps in logic with no backup reasoning.

"You can argue that fashion is a shallow subject by nature but that is an ignorant thought."

wut

Tip your fedora deeply for you have made a major strike you fucking autistic douchenozzle.

>> No.6868089
File: 114 KB, 600x695, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

To me fashion has allowed me to separate myself from my ego
I am not much different and definitely not better than anyone else but slowly I becoming more dissociated with my identity and my overall position on the board of chess that is our lives

Because that's all it is: a giant chess game
Where a rook takes a pawn, the girl with the Louis v bag scoffs at the girl in head to toe hollister
And then the queen takes the rook when the girl in yves saint Laurent passes by

And that metaphor can easily be exchanged
In a hidden African culture
The woman with the ivory headdress looks down on the woman with the seashell necklace and she looks down on the woman with little to nothing
Queen takes the rook which took the pawn

All of mans psychologies and social struggles can be equated to a game of manipulation

>> No.6868099

>>6868089

C'mon man, just stop.

>> No.6868100

>>6868070
Another thing, I have no need to be smart to be smarter or to be the smartest
I abandoned that a long time ago and the people who bring that up (you) are the people who cannot separate themselves from the game for just a second

>> No.6868106

>>6868100
Of you attack my character and try to assume what I am behind my posts then you are proving my point

You are not talking about WHAT I posted

>> No.6868110

>>6868030
this thread is shallow as fuck

your pathetic attempt to sound deep made you come across as a pseudo intellectual autist who needs to spend a portion of their enormous amount of free time

everything you wrote was drivel that reminds me of a first year philosophy student attempting to sound coherent and experienced

you are a skinny, pasty teen, you are not a great thinker, nor will you ever be

end your life before it gets any worse; and it will

>> No.6868111

>>6868089

I mostly agree.

What's the point of playing the game at all? What's the point of buying clothes that make you "better" when a) the other person doesn't realise anyway b) it doesn't serve to add any happiness to the world?

>> No.6868112

>>6868030
It's just that a lot of people fashion preferences are clashing with each others this is not a board for only one type of fashion but every type of fashion and even though a person can like the same thing as another person does not mean they both like it in the same way or perspective.
So yeah.... not a board for one fashion.... different opinions clashing.... just makes the board seem shallow but to be fair there is probably an okay percentage of actually shallow people on this board but not everybody.

>> No.6868116

>>6868030
>I'm becoming accepting of the fact that a lot of people here will never ( and don't want to) raise above a certain level of self awareness

its clear to me you are not self aware yourself from this cliche, generic and predictable writing style

>> No.6868120

>>6868110
All of this is under the assumption that I am benefiting something by posting

Like I said before you have to separate yourself from your ego, it is no longer about you or or me

You have to stop playing

>> No.6868124

>>6868089
How exactly does it separate you from your ego?

>> No.6868121

>>6868116
You can elaborate on that if you want to, I'm interested

>> No.6868126

>>6868106

I can't have a reasonable discussion about the content of your posts because they consist of vague and unintelligible nonsense. To have a proper debate both sides need to be on the same page. You obviously don't even understand what page you are on.

>> No.6868133

>>6868112
That probably because the concept of lurk moar has been forgotten
The sticky needs to have theoretical texts that teach people how to fish, not just tell them where to shop

>> No.6868135

>>6868120
you are benefiting from it somehow, otherwise you wouldnt have posted it

i am completely separate from my ego in this situation

im not 'playing' whatever that means

>> No.6868138

>>6868126
I weave between a lot of topics at one time because I am constantly thinking
That's a fine argument to what I typed out and much more respectable than assuming that I am here for an ego boost
Thank you

>> No.6868144

>>6868121
every month we get dozens of autists coming onto this board and spilling nonsense in attempts to either troll or influence others

your attempt to sound neutral failed miserably

>i equate

why would you ever write it like that?

thats the problem with pseudo intellectuals, they think that using big words and strange word ordering makes them seem intelligent, but all it does is confuse the fuck out of the reader and is plainly not needed

i can picture you hunched over a thesaurus picking out random words and phrases

>> No.6868147

>>6868124
Because once I started thinking about what I means to wear clothes
I started thinking about what it means to talk about sports with your friends
And then I started thinking about why their is one person in the group who is the butt of every joke
And I started thinking about how we use things for status
And I started thinking about why we work jobs for money to spend on butter as opposed to guns

And I stopped thinking of myself and realized that it doesn't matter who I am, because at the end of the day: I have made my moves and you have made yours
Everything else is just aftermath, pour quest for control

It slowly led me to stop caring about who I am ( but ironically leading me to strive to be the best that I can be)
It also is part of the reason as to why I have fused my identity with Natalie Portman

>> No.6868148

>>6868138

Are you doing that half trolling thing where you can always hide your ego behind a shield of plausible dependability?

>> No.6868152

>>6868147

>It also is part of the reason as to why I have fused my identity with Natalie Portman

Ok, you made me fucking crack up laughing

>> No.6868153

shut up nerd

>> No.6868155

>>6868121
creative writing 101: it's not the words you use, but how you use them

>> No.6868158

>>6868144
I write in a stream of conscious ness which explains the typos I have made
I have had a few beers and that explains why I am in a talkative mood
I used my words as carefully as I can ( despite trying to get them all down as quickly as possible) so I won't cause any confusion

Once again, it's about being objective and not leaving anything up to the readers interpretation, but that is sometimes difficult to do

Still, I get people like you go call me " pseudo intellectual" and seriously think that I care about what you think
I did not come here to feed my ego

>> No.6868163

>>6868158
you came here to get some feedback on your 'new profound thoughts'

you were met with mockery and criticism

you have failed

you are stupid

you should leave

>> No.6868162

>>6868148
I don't know what that means

>> No.6868167
File: 58 KB, 510x727, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868152
I know it's funny but it's true
Part of my personal aesthetic quest involved projecting all my sensibilities onto a subject
Natalie happened to he that lucky person
It is near impossible to give so much to someone without getting so close
We are one

>> No.6868173

>>6868163
It's sad because you have proved my point
Not once have you talked about any of the ideas that I have presented ( which all pertain to fashion)instead you attack my character and my motives

It's okay, because I expect from this board now, which is why my op began with cynicism
I used to have optimistic hopes for the people here, but now the genuine posters are becoming harder to come by

>> No.6868174

>>6868147

You shouldn't care about anyone's opinion. Except your own.

And that's why some people are shallow about things because we all have out own opinions and they are never fused with anybody else's, you may share an opinion with somebody but they can not literally alter your opinion because only you can change your opinion.

So if you don't like this board, don't be here. But if you want to argue with people just know that you cannot change there opinions only they can change their opinions even so if someone agrees with you there will always be someone who doesn't so whats the point.

>> No.6868178

>>6868173
you ideas are stupid

>> No.6868182

>>6868167

I think that you are now in damage control mode.

You showed your feelings and beliefs to us. When we laughed at you for being an idiot you decided to try and convince yourself and us that you were joking the entire time to protect your ego.

>> No.6868198
File: 1.49 MB, 232x145, 1377157166428.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868070
this post.

You caught me in the first post and then by the second post i knew you were just an insecure narcissist and possibly underageb&.

quit trying to act like you dont give a fuck about how your perceived by the people on this board, you wouldn't be posting shit like this and responding to people if you didn't and telling us we see shit wrong.

>> No.6868201

>>6868100
>i have transcended you plebeians and abandoned the concept of intelligence

>> No.6868204

fucking nerds get off this board

>> No.6868203

natalie
if you really made this thread
then you spend too much time on this board

>> No.6868209

>>6868182
I'm not joking. I love Natalie and am not embarrassed by it. If there is one thing that i can stress it is that i am being geuine with everything is say.

>>6868174
that is where culture and its lexicon comes into play. when you examine things in an obejctive way, with out bias and without a clouded ego, things become more clear.

think of what contemporary culture has molded many people into.
why do people quickly look down at their iphones quickly during awkward or threatnening situations
why is "retail therapy" a thing?
where did the idea of mixng and matching clothes in a historically ignorant way come into play and why has it become the norm?

and if you examine cultures throughout history you will see the similarities

>> No.6868218

>>6868203
why is that?
i rarely browse now, i just nothing better to do at the moment so i felt like putting out my thoughts on the board

>> No.6868224

>>6868209
what brand/season are the gloves you posted here:
>>6868056
?

>> No.6868227

Another shitposting namefag.
Filtered.

>> No.6868228
File: 643 KB, 461x750, Raf Simons Fall:Winter 2004.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nat on Anorak and Poet's dick so hard they should be charged with statutory rape.
Fuck outta here, they're just egotistical, self-important blowhards and you're getting swept into their cult of personality.

>> No.6868232
File: 41 KB, 396x594, n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i understand that some people will not come close to what i am talking about, and the best part is that it will stay like this

there is a reason why capitalist culture has people on top: its because they exploit the ignorant
fashion, sports, cars, food
it, at its extreme, is fed by lack of thought

i am ignorant to a lot of things and i can see where my money is taken from me from my failure to be informed and aware
but fashion will not be one of those things
and that knowledge is necessary before people start that journey

>> No.6868236

>>6868232
pls respond
>>6868224

>> No.6868239

>>6868224
its ccp but i dont know what season

>>6868228
if you cannot, for a minute, forget about board culture and the concept of trips with thirsty egos, then you are exactly who i am talking about

why cant you get it through your head?

>> No.6868240
File: 763 KB, 1280x1855, tumblr_mort63vrZl1qhlw4do2_r1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868224
Carol Christian Poell
Keep in mind that Carol is legitimately one of the hardest designers to wear properly, though it's very easy to appreciate his work on its own merits.
>>6868232
Congratulations on phrasing an extremely rudimentary thought in a very grandiose, overwrought way in order to seem impressive, you really are on your way to becoming like poet or Anorak.

>> No.6868242

>>6868232
You will need clothes. I imagine you buy cheap clothes that you have to replace constantly. I own a pair of shoes that I payed 300 USD for and they probably replaced more than that in cheap pairs of shoes.

>> No.6868244

>>6868240
show me how to you would have simplified that
once again, i am writing in a stream of consciousness: if i gave time and effort i could edit my thoughts into simple phrases
because thats writing right? editing editing editing
way to be a jerk though

>> No.6868253 [DELETED] 
File: 158 KB, 1100x543, 1377921012140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868240

>> No.6868250
File: 95 KB, 500x750, tumblr_msp1tlB8E11rd36vto1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868239
Literally nothing you say has value despite how conviction you have in what your saying and how many words you waste saying it.
You're like the human version of Fox News.
>>6868244
"Being an informed consumer helps you make better decisions"
You self-important twat.

>> No.6868251

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>> No.6868256

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>> No.6868262 [DELETED] 

>>6868253
top rekt

>> No.6868263

>>6868228
>egotistical, self-important blowhard
I admit when I'm wrong, I allow my opinions to be changed by thoughtful discourse and there is no 'cult of personality' in my endgame.

>> No.6868264

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>> No.6868259

>>6868030
notice how poet doesnt make threads that go "oh lol look how much better i am than everyone else"

thats what makes him a good poster

unlike you

>> No.6868260

>>6868242
that is not what i implied by my last post, i buy high quality clothing.
my point was that i do not buy clothing to use them the way a peacock would, or at least a manipulated peacock would
how may people on this board do you think are hopping on the rick hypetrain and such just because it has a buzz? i bet it can easily be rotated with other designers and the same thought would still be there

this is closely tieing in to my approach on menswear however, which i understand varies from every person

>> No.6868269
File: 130 KB, 499x750, tumblr_msu7g2GdLX1rnrlldo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868263
Be quiet space-autist

>> No.6868268

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>> No.6868270

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.6868271

>>6868250
I want women like that

>> No.6868272

>>6868070
Yes, natalie, you are trying to convey things you can't find the proper words for. I've seen the transition, you used to be quite cool, a wide-eyed kid taking everything in. At some point you started trying to use 'harder' words and more interesting ways to build a sentence/post, but you're not pulling it off fully.
So it's not really that you think you're smarter than you are, but you're trying to come off as smarter than you really (know you) are. Practice makes perfect though, but I don't think this thread is the way (yet).

>> No.6868273

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>> No.6868274

>>6868244
How old are you. You sound like a 15 year old grill taking highschool psychology.

>> No.6868281 [DELETED] 

>>6868228
>>6868240
>>6868250
>>6868269
>posting fits of other people
post one yourself for once

>> No.6868282

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

>> No.6868278

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>> No.6868279

>>6868271
Which one anon

>> No.6868284

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

>> No.6868286

>>6868259
>oh lol look how much better i am than everyone else

i never said that
and i dont think it either
i have no reason to be better than anyone else in life
do you know why? its because if i dont want anything to do with someone, i dont do anything with them
i dont have to push them down the pedestal (and i definitely try very hard to keep that in control)

AGAIN, this requires you to first forfeit any kind of personally interest in your actions (which you clearly have a problem with)

>> No.6868287 [DELETED] 
File: 36 KB, 195x179, 1376830806383.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868253

>> No.6868288

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

>> No.6868292

>>6868260
you're embarassing yourself.

>> No.6868297

>>6868250
look all you do is insult me but never argue with what i am saying

if you are one of those those people that laughs because they dont want to waste their time explaining what they already know, then prove it

>> No.6868299 [DELETED] 

>>6868292
wow
great post
so substance
wow
very deep

>> No.6868301

>>6868286
dude what

translating your pseudointellectual drivel into regular speech is tiring enough but im pretty sure that last line didnt even make sense

>> No.6868302
File: 236 KB, 1075x1600, 1370424702972.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868144
>>i equate
>
>why would you ever write it like that?
>they think that using big words and strange word ordering makes them seem intelligent, but all it does is confuse the fuck out of the reader and is plainly not needed

If you have a problem with the writing style, the issue is on your end. Besides the fact that you are apparently confused by the word "equate," his writing was perfectly accessible even if what he's saying doesn't make a lot of sense to you. There's merit in simple writing but you don't gotta be like "nigga why you using big words and shit"

P.S.

>>6868056
>it definitely does not look appealing

the reason I don't really like your posts here is because you have an interesting and provocative point, but you don't elaborate on any one of your arguments, and instead gloss over them as if to imply that the truth is obvious.

For example, I thought that the ankle between the jeans cuff and the shoe creates a break that has certain aesthetic effects, but you just say that "it doesn't look good" and like, move on to the next statement, scattered with insults

>you are not much different front he girls who spend their paycheck every weekend...

>You do it for the social " benefit" of being "fashionable"

what's the yield here? aren't you just saying you do the same thing but you're conscious of it??

same thing here

>mixng and matching clothes in a historically ignorant way

interesting idea but you never fucking elaborate or say anything meaningful

>> No.6868306

>>6868286
>AGAIN, this requires you to first forfeit any kind of personally interest in your actions (which you clearly have a problem with).

Please learn to form your sentences coherently.

>> No.6868316

>>6868301
it does

you dont TALK to people

you talk to people with the idea that other people are going to read what you wrote

thats why you (and a lo of people in this thread) insult me instead of talking about the subject matter that i put out

youre not talking to me, youre talking to EVERYONE

and thats the worst because you cant be real, even for just a second

>> No.6868312

>>6868232

There is a much wider world out there than trying to make a statement with your sneakers. There is much more suffering to look after than to try and open peoples eyes to "conscious fashion," as if there ever was such a thing.

Clothes are clothes, and if you wish to break the mundane normality of peoples every day thought process you have chosen quite possibly the most autistic way to do it.

You can tell me, "Oh, but I made a statement and you attacked my character instead of discussing the conglomerates of power in fashion and peoples complacency to buy what they're told to want." I don't care. There's more pressing issues in peoples heads than the clothes they wear. Them following trends is only a symptom of a larger sickness. There are much greater evils in the world than Jean Paul Galtier.

>> No.6868314 [DELETED] 
File: 7 KB, 251x189, 1371351085270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fucking tripfags

>> No.6868315

>>6868302

now, all that being said, this is inexcusable and you really write like shit when you're drunk

>there is a reason why capitalist culture has people on top: its because they exploit the ignorant
fashion, sports, cars, food
it, at its extreme, is fed by lack of thought

>i am ignorant to a lot of things and i can see where my money is taken from me from my failure to be informed and aware
>but fashion will not be one of those things
>and that knowledge is necessary before people start that journey

>> No.6868319

>>6868297
Ok, I will attempt to have an argument with you.

Can you please clearly state your ideas?

All I can understand from your bloated posts is that you are trying to share some sense of supremacy because you claim to buy clothing that you think is superior to many posters on /fa/. Is this correct? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

>> No.6868323

>>6868259

And unlike you, faggot.
You're the biggest shit poster ON this board.

>> No.6868327

>>6868030
>>6868056
>>6868089
>>6868100
>>6868106
>>6868120
>>6868121
>>6868133
>>6868138
>>6868138
>>6868147
>>6868158
>>6868162
>>6868167
>>6868173

You're right. I agree with all the fundamental points that you've presented in this thread.

The mistake you're making though is the presumption that by detailing this line of thought, you are presenting a stream of ideas for any anon here to follow and digest.
Assuming your own logic as ultimate is human nature, but the holier than thou tone you have carried throughout this thread does not mesh with your supposedly intellectual rationale.

Despite the disclaimer of your 'disappointment'; by creating this thread at all and particularly under a trip, you obviously believe that this is both an important, and original enough idea that it must be heard. This is in absolute contrast to the message you are trying to send here, in particular your lack of an ego.

tl;dr This is not a hostile post, but it's time to stop posting nat

>> No.6868329

>>6868316

>youre not talking to me, youre talking to EVERYONE

from my point of view you're doing the same thing but you're in denial

you're saying, our posts, like our fashion sense, is just designed to make us seem likable and is fundamentally approval seeking

so tell me, what is the "correct" or more noble place of fashion or anything, really?

i.e. how are you different

>> No.6868330
File: 226 KB, 953x1268, 44bc1641_20130225_233731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868297
I didn't necessarily criticize what you're saying.
People will blindly buy things for hype and the coolness that comes with it, and most importantly, what the internet says. This is a problem.
But you're making these statements pointlessly, and in an overwrought manner, moreover, you're using it to praise yourself and denigrate others instead of trying to help people in general.
You're a self-important twat.

>> No.6868336
File: 436 KB, 210x131, tumblr_m4i85a3K8o1rpdf7r.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TOP AUTIST POST OF THE YEAR
HOLY
SHIT

>> No.6868337

>>6868312
now this is a quality post, and i will definitely address it

>Clothes are clothes
not when people are spending money on it
theres a game going on whenever money is involved

>Them following trends is only a symptom of a larger sickness. There are much greater evils in the world than Jean Paul Galtier.
this is definitely true, but this is the fashion board
when people approach fashion in ways that are ingenuine, then i have a disagreement with that because it lacks in anything worthwhile
i know i am not in any postion to say who is ingenuine and waht is worthwhile but would you not agree that people who are wearing roshes hitler youth asos ocbds and 511s should put a bit more thought into it?

>> No.6868338

>>6868301

With whatever backwash genetics you possess that compels you to wear a diaper I am almost positive that even a 4th grader talks on a level you wouldn't understand.

>> No.6868339
File: 56 KB, 292x300, 6a0120a5962426970b012877a46f33970c-800wi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this thread
>being this mad

pic related is the average 4channer. Think about it for a second.

>> No.6868340

>>6868330
>People will blindly buy things for hype and the coolness that comes with it, and most importantly, what the internet says. This is a problem.

Also, this issue is at the forefront of the collective consciousness that is /fa/. It's not some secret thing. It's like going up to a prostitute and saying "dude you have sex for money, aren't you scared of being a bad person?" By itself it isn't insightful.

>> No.6868343 [DELETED] 
File: 142 KB, 500x332, 1377538196791.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all this autism ITT

>> No.6868345

somebody pls break out the #ether I've had enough

>> No.6868350
File: 381 KB, 645x665, i70vx3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868340
Exactly, as I said, he's "phrasing an extremely rudimentary thought in a very grandiose, overwrought way in order to seem impressive".
He's saying things for the credit of saying things, making observations anyone could make, rather than bringing any unique and original insight into a phenomenon.
>>6868345
It won't work on somebody as delusional as Nat, he feels like he's being victimized for being superior or something equally silly.

>> No.6868352

>>6868337
>i know i am not in any postion to say who is ingenuine and waht is worthwhile but would you not agree that people who are wearing roshes hitler youth asos ocbds and 511s should put a bit more thought into it?

practically everyone agrees with your gist here. see the feedback in WAYWT. so why imply that most of us are ingenuine?

>>6868336
>>6868339
>>6868343

I don't like these posts. why bother posting at all? why bump the thread especially? just move on if it bores you. but I feel like you passed by a showing of some bloody thriller movie and you're rolling your eyes at how corny it is and trying to seem above it but you're still there glued to the screen. so contribute or move on.

>> No.6868356 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 480x640, 1374973226710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868352

>> No.6868357

>>6868319
>you are trying to share some sense of supremacy
no
>you claim to buy clothing that you think is superior to many posters on /fa/
no again, what i wear has nothing to do with this

>>6868327
>but the holier than thou tone you have carried throughout this thread does not mesh with your supposedly intellectual rationale.
its sucks that is the image i have projected because thats not what i wanted
> by creating this thread at all and particularly under a trip, you obviously believe that this is both an important, and original enough idea that it must be heard
didnt say (and dont really care) if it was original, and important is a bit subjective
is it so importnat that people NEED to know? of course not, but ifeel the board would benefit if we were able to talk about these things
if the subject took off and people talked about what i intended i probably wouldnt have to post any more but i guess thats not what happened

>so tell me, what is the "correct" or more noble place of fashion or anything, really?
there is none: people who are ignorant are no lesser of greater than people who are informed or aware
but on /fa/, somehwere where i visit a lot, i would love to have people who are on my train of thought o a t least can see what i am talking about

overall if i am wrong, why can no one tell me what is right?

>> No.6868361

>>6868350
>credit
>victimized
>superior

why is this all i hear?
ive said a lot: i dont care about those things
form the beginning of the thread ive said it

i'm tired of playing this game where we make eachother feel better by putting others down
i stopped playing it and i try my best to keep myself in check when i feel the urge to

>> No.6868366

>>6868337

I am the one you responded to, and I'll gladly debate. I don't disagree that buying into a mass produced image results in drones of personality automatons who's entire identity is built on pop culture.

But it's just that, pop culture.

Clothes are only one step of a 12 step program designed to categorize people into herds of sheep following blindly. When you buy the trends of music, movies, and general celebrities of any type you are well on your way to becoming another one of them.

Clothes are incentive for people to buy into the image, but they aren't the ones who invented the image and trends themselves. The only way to shake people out of this way of thinking is to put the malicious ethics of those who profit on full display. It may not change the minds of everybody, but it's a start.

>> No.6868367

>>6868357

>i would love to have people who are on my train of thought o a t least can see what i am talking about

If what you're saying is

>I want people to be conscious of why they choose to wear certain things in the context of a consumerist culture

then everyone already fucking agrees with you, and if they don't, your attitude isn't productive

why not write something specific about trend following or consumerism in fashion, especially with specific examples to things you've already mentioned (why do people cuff their jeans? why are clothes historically mismatched now?)

or find a link to an article and let us discuss

this would be productive but it'd take effort. right now you're kinda just rambling, not saying anything too new.

>> No.6868369
File: 65 KB, 426x639, 9vcjh1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868361
It's ok, I understand how convicted you are in trying to keep up your crumbling facade.
I'm sorry you lack the ability to take constructive criticism in terms of not being such a self-important little bitch.

>> No.6868372

>>6868352
>practically everyone agrees with your gist here. see the feedback in WAYWT. so why imply that most of us are ingenuine?
because the whole of this board should be snapped out of that
and if this thread serves as a rough draft of what will become a prompt text that will do exaclty that : so be it

and all the posts of
>autism
>nat trying to be superior
>tripfags
>pseudointellectual
are irrelevant because thats not what i came here for, i didnt come here for tit-for-tat

>> No.6868377
File: 14 KB, 93x31, ~sage.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

all fields etc.

>> No.6868378

>>6868369
nah
for real shut the fuck up

see these guys:
>>6868367
>>6868366
they cant talk about things on a non-superfiical level

you just talk shit and cant back it up
you havent said SHIT that is "constructive"

>> No.6868383
File: 33 KB, 290x567, DSC_0006-3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868378
I'm not criticizing the "message" here, I said that before.
Simply the way it's delivered, and the reason behind its delivery.
Don't get your panties in a twist because you're an egotistical tryhard with a vocabulary gleamed from a thesaurus.

>> No.6868385
File: 32 KB, 400x333, 8024951_57d77228ec_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868366
>The only way to shake people out of this way of thinking is to put the malicious ethics of those who profit on full display
what do you mean by that?

>this would be productive but it'd take effort. right now you're kinda just rambling, not saying anything too new.
thats true, all this is just rambling
earlier i said that examples make things more personal and that makes things more credible and it strikes a bigger chord in the reader
im going to give some time and effort to write some edited thoughts with credible soruces for a theoretical approach to dressing yourself which i think will help people out

>> No.6868390

This thread is a clusterfuck.

Nat has some interesting thoughts, but the guy who said that they're just superficially glossing over them is right. It's annoying. You don't need to make a vague little aphoristic thread. There's a reason people write whole essays and books on this stuff: it takes words to develop an idea.

Want to see some really good intellectual writing about fashion? The New Inquiry's September (of course) issue this year is on the topic of fashion.

http://thenewinquiry.com/features/vol-20-editors-note-off-brand/

>> No.6868391

>>6868383
eat a dick bitch
i dont give a fuck waht people here think of me get it through your fucking head
not everyone comes here and invests themselves in you

>> No.6868395

>>6868357
I think it's disingenuous to assume that people on this board are somehow incapable of metacognitive reasoning. I think the shallowness you perceive on the board is a result of a few things, mostly a tendency towards adopting a persona of apathy (anyone lurking over a month), and the fact that a large majority of posters don't actually engage with clothing and fashion as a means of self expression, but see it as an area in which they are deficient and need to improve (new users).
so yeah, I guess I agree with some or most of the OP statement?
why you would then move on to suggest that this makes you superior to the average user is another matter. I think that indicates a failing on your part to analyse your own self in the same way you judge others

sage cause I'm a pretentious cunt and this whole conversation is pretty stupid.

>> No.6868398

i am really getting tired of reading this drivel that reads like a college freshman's phil101 essay.

poet is illiterate, and natalie is a fucking moron.

naturally, fa is filled with 16-20 year olds so multi syllabic words and clumsy compound sentences about fashion epistemology blows their fucking mind.

all this trite, ham fisted embarrassing feces

so wow, #fresh, interesting, MUCH profound, all we have to do is CHOOSE

CHOICES

philosophy

aristotle is modern couture

community college existentialism

not to mention none of these fucking retards actually know anything about fashun, poet thought my dh highs were fake! how embarrassing.

>> No.6868402
File: 162 KB, 531x800, zhd1S.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868391
Getting pissy because someone's calling out your shallow, poorly thought-out and poorly written cry for attention?
I thought you were supposed to maintain a persona of cool, reasoned intellectual, no?

>> No.6868403

>>6868395
>why you would then move on to suggest that this makes you superior to the average user is another matter. I think that indicates a failing on your part to analyse your own self in the same way you judge others

gah how did you jump to this?
can you please point out where in the thread people got the idea that i thought i was trying to say i was better than anyone?
the first part was pretty close to my point though

>> No.6868405

>>6868402
no shithead i dont have to maintain anything
youre just a fucking asshole so i'll treat you like one
you get what you give

>> No.6868406

>>6868385

What I mean is people react to unsavory practices of businesses when they are exposed such as Foxconn, Nike, Coke, etc. All it takes is one person to spell it out for the rest.

>> No.6868408 [DELETED] 

>>6868405
#burn

>> No.6868410
File: 129 KB, 677x960, 1113_526848403993534_1427836985_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868405
You're getting pretty worked up over the fact that I'm criticizing you: are you really so personally invested in how people see you that you are this angry and defensive? The way you act really counteracts what you say.

>> No.6868412

>>6868403
well your OP comes across as condescending as hell
>this is what most of you guys do
>I'm disappointed in it
so yeah i'd say pretty much there.
Also there wasn't really a need to phrase any of this in such a confrontational way.

>> No.6868416

>>6868406
yes but i am not interest in a mass uprising or anything like that
i just want the general level among the posters on /fa/ to be escalated a bit
the ratio of threads asking
>what to buy?
>where to buy?
>wer2cop fakes?
versus
>what did you think about the X show?
>threads about the fashion of non western cultures
>threads about the history of certain garments

is very unbalanced and it is dissapointing

>> No.6868418

>>6868410
you didnt criticize me at all you just called me pretentious

>> No.6868423

>>6868412
thats true but i write under the assumption that no one cares what i think because seriously who cares what i think?
next time i wont write my personal comments

>> No.6868431
File: 883 KB, 600x800, nqz4e9-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868418
I also called you a poor writer, as you are, and it seems your reading skills match the caliber of your writing. I think it would be acceptable to write off any higher-level cognitive capabilities at this point.
See you in Epistomology 101 bro!

>> No.6868448

>>6868361
>>6868361
just saying you don't care doesn't mean it's true

>> No.6868453

>>6868418
That sounds like a criticism

>> No.6868510
File: 130 KB, 500x373, tumblr_msbqjulNLW1qzj446o1_500[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6868030
>what role fashion plays in culture and sociology

>>6868056
>capitalism ha changed the game. Money controls everything now and as a result we no longer have any cohesive social geneticism
what do you mean by social geneticism?

Saying "it definitely does not look appealing" seems to be... Wrong, considering that so many people do it, presumably for the purpose of it looking pleasing. Why it looks (or doesn't look) appealing is more interesting, and you kind of touch on it but without delving into it.
>The idea of story and character and history and artisanal quality is absent from a lot of you
You can't really know this when you're judging in a visual medium - how would you define the proper amount of "story" or "artisanal quality" for a person or their outfit to have? And why should someone's clothing have a story, anyway - why can't it purely be based on how it looks?

>> No.6868519

>>6868416
You know the best way to change that? Make more good threads and less semi-trolling drama ones like this.

>> No.6868741

>>6868398
>poet thought my dh highs were fake!
I've never seen your DH highs.
I'm tripping for a reason, someone's been playing themselves off as me for months now.

>> No.6868749

>>6868741
That has to be annoying as all fuck.

>> No.6868769

Very edgy.

But what about aesthetics? You people need to get out more

>> No.6868791

>>6868749
I was indifferent until things started piling up. Nasty posts here and there, fake advice, prose too purple even for my tastes, etc etc etc.

>> No.6869360

>>6868314
#kek

>> No.6869469

>>6868174

>only you can change your opinion

if you're a closed off from the world autist, sure

>> No.6869482

>>6868791
Can you post some examples? There were def some posts that I've seen here over the last few months that felt kinda off

>> No.6869481

>>6868791

I'm sorry poet, here at /fa/ you will always get the virtual attention you need/crave/deserve and that you are so lacking in the real world.

>> No.6869740

This thread is so dumb i h8 u all

>> No.6869746

>>6868056
>cohesive social geneticism
what does this mean

>> No.6869797

>respecting shitorak
LOL now I know this is a troll post.

>> No.6869840

Is the gist of what you're saying something like this:
Don't dress yourself according to trends and what society perceives as fashionable but dress yourself as an extension of your individual personality / how you want to represent yourself to the wider world.

Am I right or barking up the wrong tree?

>> No.6869953

>>6868030
>inb4 fight club quotes

>> No.6869996

I agree with everything you say.

>> No.6870271

TFL;DFR

>> No.6871680
File: 688 KB, 931x1143, tumblr_mlwokvdi6j1rzmuvoo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]