[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 63 KB, 400x600, tumblr_mcl009NESZ1qe1nbuo1_400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6824819 No.6824819[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Which brands are actually excellent quality?
I mean, truly last for ages, are very comfortable, very well cut/fit very well, and overall have a great fit to their clothes?

I don't care if I have to spend a lot of money, AS LONG as the price matches the quality.
I also don't want the items to be branded in any noticeable way. I want understated stuff, not be a walking advertisement.

I know some brands are better at specific stuff, so I'm asking for the following. Which designers make the highest quality:
>Sneakers
>Tees/cardigans/sweaters/hoodies...
>Jackets, bombers, parkas
>Denim jeans
>Accessories (belts, jewellery, small leather goods)

>> No.6824841

I also forgot to include sunglasses in Accessories.

>> No.6824874

>Sneakers
Common Projects
Lanvin
>Tees/cardigans/sweaters/hoodies
Alexander McQueen
Givenchy
Etro
Loro Piana
I'm missing some, of course
>jeans
Balmain
>accessories
Hermès, Want les Essentiels de la Vie, Tom Ford, Matsuda Eyewear, Oliver Peoples

>> No.6824880

>>6824874
Whoops forgot
>Jackets, bombers, parkas
Loro Piana
Belstaff
Mackage
Moncler

>> No.6824893

sneakers: mmm, CP, lanvin, raf velcros, ann d

t shirts: t by wang, jil, rag & bone, wings + horns, acne, apc, robert geller, our legacy

cardigans/sweaters: robert geller, stephan schneider, acne, jil

hoodies: I don't wear hoodies but I'd say t by wang, acne, geller, drkshdw, silent DD

jackets, bombers: wang, t b wang, dries, silent, acne, rick, rick drkshdw, ann d, geller, schneider, acne, SL, dior, undercover, etc etc etc

denim: dior, SL, acne, apc, N&F, geller, siki im, drkshdw,

belts: easy to find

jewelry: buy a fucking longines/tissot/omega/rolex/zenith/iwc or seiko/citizen/hamilton if you're a poorfag and you're fine, don't wear jewelry if you're a man and not a rapper faggot

leather: smythson, prada, lanvin, iise, dries, valextra, balenciaga

>> No.6824899

>>6824893

forgot hermes and want les essentiels for leather goods, and balmain for jeans

>> No.6824922

>>6824899
not op but Balmain or Pierre Balmain?

>> No.6824919

Surprising how, for cardigans, sweaters and other cashmere/otherwise high quality material tops, nobody mentions "famous" brands such as Giorgio Armani, Hermes, Ralph Lauren Black Label, etc

Why is that

>> No.6824945

>>6824922

balmain if you can drop 1,7k on a pair of jeans. I can't. I've never seen a nice biker jeans labeled pierre balmain, if you find one go for it. Most nice biker jeans are balmain and not pierre balmain, pierre balmain makes shitty faded jeans and "biker sweatpants" lel

>> No.6824954

>>6824945
i'll have to save up but the price is ok if it's really worth it

>> No.6824961

>>6824919
Because

>Rick
>Givenchy
>Saint Laurent

>> No.6824966

>>6824919
The brands you mentioned are overpriced and mainstream AF man, no reason to point them out. Not that the brands I mentioned aren't overpriced, but at least they make interesting pieces. Look at Stephan Schneider for example, he makes cardigans with fabrics you can't find elsewhere, as they're all made inhouse and with great attention to details. Dries Van Noten makes crazy patterns nobody else makes, just look at ln-cc. They're all overpriced but Hermes or RLBL will charge you 1k for a plain v neck sweater, with regular (although high quality) and boring materials... top lel

>> No.6824970

>>6824919
Also, RL purple label is higher quality than black label. If I want a normal sweater I'll just buy acne instead.

>> No.6824972

Botega Venetta for small leather goods

>> No.6824986

What about Kiton for jeans?
I thought they were the absolute best.

>>6824961
>Rick
The gothninja fad will die out sooner or later.
As for Rick's less original stuff, it's hit or miss - the quality certainly isn't what OP is apparently searching for.

>Givenchy
>Saint Laurent
Granted, those are good (though Givenchy tees are a complete waste of money, oh my god) but not remotely comparable in style to GA, Hermès, RLBL, Valentino and the others.
The latter are classic, while Givenchy and SL mostly are not.

>>6824966
Overpriced? Everything is overpriced, starting from a certain price point. Why would you buy shoes that cost a grand?

Interesting is subjective. Say I wanted to go for a very classic and understated look (what you guys call dadcore, more or less), would you really recommend me Dries?

If I wanted to go for a very flashy rockstarcore look, wouldn't Versace and Etro be my best bets?

All brands make good stuff, depends entirely on the style you're aiming for

>>6824970
Oh, is it? I didn't know that. Aren't BL prices higher?

>> No.6824984

>>6824970
I went into a Ralph Lauren asking if they had "Purple Label"... The woman said she'd ~show me what they had~

Top pleb tier for wanting to smell the Purple Label cologne. That they were sold out of.

>> No.6825013

>>6824972
Ronnel pls

>> No.6825059

>>6824986
>If I wanted to go for a very flashy rockstarcore look, wouldn't Versace and Etro be my best bets?
The brands I mentioned aren't the very least flashy, unless you wear them like a rapper would. I wouldn't ever recommend versace, although even they might make one or two nice pieces.

>Overpriced? Everything is overpriced, starting from a certain price point. Why would you buy shoes that cost a grand?

Everything is overpriced, indeed, but if I wanted a high quality plain v neck sweater I'd rather drop 250 in an acne or even 500 in a jil sander than 1k in a hermes sweater.

>Interesting is subjective. Say I wanted to go for a very classic and understated look (what you guys call dadcore, more or less), would you really recommend me Dries?

For dadcore Ralph Lauren Black/Purple label aren't bad choices, you're right. I recommended brands based on personal preferences assuming op wanted to dress like most of /fa/ does (or wish they did lel).
If OP said "high quality menswear brands" I would say kiton, loro piana, RLPL, hermes, alden, zegna, acne, jil, apc, geller, band of outsiders, gitman, margiela, burberry prorsum, C&J, etc.

>> No.6825134

>>6824893
>don't wear jewelery
What?
A ring is perfectly acceptable. Some bracelets are, too. Don't buy into the "a watch is the only acceptable piece of jewelery etc" bullshit.

>>6825059
>I wouldn't ever recommend versace
Same. There's a lot of hate for it on this board, though they make some pretty cool stuff when they're not busy stuffing their clothes with Medusa heads and golden zippers.
I own a bomber from them, and even though the quality doesn't really match the price (who cares, got it on sale), it definitely isn't rapper-tier or obnoxious.

>I'd rather drop 250 in an acne
Well, I don't really know how ACNE compares to Hermès in terms of quality...
Of course, you're also paying for the brand name, a lot. But that's unavoidable.

>assuming op wanted to dress like most of /fa/ does

And how does most of /fa/ dress? It's been a while since I've been on this board, but there are a lot of different opinions regardless of the Rick/Raf shit.
>high quality menswear brands
I think that's pretty much what the OP implied. I don't think he was searching for nxtlvl or very trendy stuff.

>kiton
>loro piana
Of course.
>margiela
Hmmm, I wouldn't exactly call Margiela dadcore.
>prorsum
What about Brit?
>c&j
You mean C&J Clark?

>etc
Indeed. When you're into more conventional pieces, there are a shitload of stuff to choose from.
Tom Ford, Thom Browne, Bottega, Brioni...

>> No.6825148

>>6825145
This.

>> No.6825145

this thread is so boring and predictable. all the typical hyped up /fa/ brands. people vouch for their quality yet you never see these items in fit pics aside from like two people. fuck.

>> No.6825153
File: 311 KB, 730x475, gwenythtang.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6825145

u hit da nail on da head bru

>> No.6825179

>>6825134

>Well, I don't really know how ACNE compares to Hermès in terms of quality...
Of course, you're also paying for the brand name, a lot. But that's unavoidable.
Hermes has slightly higher quality fabrics than Acne for sweaters for example, but in the price/quality curve Acne has a much better price/quality ratio than Hermes, while the quality difference is very small to justify the price difference. Also I find Acne's cuts much more interesting. I could only justify buying Hermes silk ties or leather goods, it's a matter of taste though.

>Same. There's a lot of hate for it on this board, though they make some pretty cool stuff when they're not busy stuffing their clothes with Medusa heads and golden zippers.
I own a bomber from them, and even though the quality doesn't really match the price (who cares, got it on sale), it definitely isn't rapper-tier or obnoxious.
They might make interesting articles every collection if you search well enough, even LV does, but in general they are rapper-tier. I wouldn't recommend it.

>And how does most of /fa/ dress? It's been a while since I've been on this board, but there are a lot of different opinions regardless of the Rick/Raf shit.
I find full gothninja to be retarded, it doesn't work in 90% of social situations. I like mixing in a few gothninja pieces with normal outfits.

>I think that's pretty much what the OP implied. I don't think he was searching for nxtlvl or very trendy stuff.
I suggested all kinds of styles, menswear (jil), streetwear (undercover), basics (acne, wang), goth (drkshdw, ann d), poorfag basics (wings, our legacy). I didn't go for a specific style, just suggested brands I like the most.

> Hmmm, I wouldn't exactly call Margiela dadcore.

They make some sweaters and trousers you could incorporate in a dadcore outfit.

>What about Brit?
As far as I know Brit is entry level, it's prorsum>london>brit. Brit has a lot of branded shit, op asked for quality without branding, I wouldn't recommend

>> No.6825181

>>6825145
people that buy nice clothes don't waste their time with /fa/'s WAYWTs

>> No.6825185

>>6825134
>You mean C&J Clark?

Crockett & Jones, for dress shoes.

>
Indeed. When you're into more conventional pieces, there are a shitload of stuff to choose from.
Tom Ford, Thom Browne, Bottega, Brioni...
I forgot TF and Brioni. Thom Browne makes nice suits, I mean he fucking dresses Obama, but the "Thom Browne suit" is retarded and full of branding. I wouldn't walk into a boardroom or a wedding or a party of whatever wearing a full thom browne look. Bottega idk

>> No.6825217

>>6825181

but they waste time writing responses?

>> No.6825223

Does anyone know the quality of Flesh Imp? I'm checking pants and backpacks maybe few tees

>> No.6825235

>>6824819
Some of the best quality shoes I've found are Onitsuka Tiger and Supra
they just last for ages
>inb4 pleb shit

>> No.6825243

>>6825235
I can understand supra because they're a skate shoe... but onitsuka tiger, really?

>> No.6825253

>>6825185
>Crockett & Jones
Oh... I don't know much about dress shoes. Are they considered top notch in their segment?

As for Brioni/TF/Browne, I was also talking about their other stuff, not only suits. Honestly, when it comes to suits, Kiton > *. Well, there are interesting brands such as Duca Sartoria and David August, but for me Kiton is the most interesting.

>Bottega idk
Quite conventional stuff.

>> No.6825265

>>6824893
Acne does not have high quality. A lot of the stuff is made in China and Turkey. The tees are good, though.

>> No.6825272

Is it a fashion faux pas to not wear a watch if you're otherwise dressed expensively/in designer clothes?

I have a sapphire bracelet (nothing tacky, pretty thin) that I wear all the time. My price range for a watch would be in the 10k range, but honestly, there's nothing I like. I looked for months for watchmakers that did interesting stuff, but always got back to wearing my bracelet instead of anything else.

Wat do

>> No.6825275

>>6825253
Crockett & Jones are not considered as top notch for dress shoes, because there are way better shoes that can outrun C&J in terms of quality, leather and construction. Brands like Gaziano & Girling, John Lobb, Edward Green and Carmina are better, but C&J is still a very good brand. Crockett & Jones can be considered as a mid-to-high end shoe brand.

>> No.6825277

>>6825275
Okay, thanks for clarifying.

There doesn't seem to be that kind of "tiers" when talking about sneakers, right?

>> No.6825282 [DELETED] 

>>6825272
autism

>> No.6825295

>>6825277
I don't know. I am not in the sneaker game.

I guess people would rank sneakers like Balmain, Balenciaga, Ann D, Rick, Raf Simons etc. as high end, while Nike, Adidas, Supra etc. are low-to-mid end?

>> No.6825299 [DELETED] 

>>6825295
>autism

>> No.6825326

>>6825253

You are probably more knowledgeable in meswear than me, I only know the basic stuff. I don't dress menswear anyways, I'm a university student.

About shoes see >>6825265, he nailed it

>>6825265
For entry level yes they are. My max satin is made in italy. T by wang t shirts are made in vietnam and it is still high quality. The place where it is made does not ALWAYS mean it has high/low quality, although most of the time it does.

>>6825277
As a rule of thumb CP-style soles are higher quality than glued soles. Plimsoles are usually bad. Margiela's gum soles are low quality but fuck it I like them. Rick soles are shit. Made in Italy sneakers are 90% of the time better than made elsewhere. etc

>> No.6825371

>>6824874
Negative, Tom Ford eyewear is of bad quality
source:
I talked to a private reseller who was incredibly annoyed in how bad shape he got all Tom Fords he stocked. All bent and shit. I really felt bad for the guy anyways his store clearly wasn't a financial success.

>> No.6825374

>>6825371
Not the guy you answered to but damn, really?
How can it be so shitty quality while being so expensive?

What are truly high quality brands? Is Matsuda, as the guy said, good? What about Oliver Peoples?
There's also Thom Browne but it's very expensive.

>> No.6825376

>>6825374
Warby Parker for eyewear bruv

>> No.6825387

>>6825374
I don't recall him having any Matsuda or Oliver Peoples. He only had a handful of brands because resellers have to buy a certain minimum quantity of stuff and on the top of that it was just before he was stocking new stuff so the store was little empty.

And yeah, the thing he was most bitter about Tom Fords was how their price had grown a lot in a small period of time but how the quality has stayed the same.

Any other specific complaint I remember him saying was how he disliked how bloated the Gucci collection is. He said stocking those things was a nightmare because of how much there was stuff in the collection that they would just confuse the shit out of him and almost blindly pick some.

>> No.6825392

Unlike OP, I don't have tons of dosh to spend, and I'm looking for a minimalistic, practical and comfortable/comfy look.

I don't care about goofninja nor do I care about dadcore, I just comfortable, not too expensive basics (tees, jeans, sweaters, shoes).
What I really care about is the price/quality, I want the materials to be good for the price

Can you give me some advice please

>> No.6825423

>>6825392
pleb tier: COS, H&M, uniqlo, zara
mid tier: acne, apc, N&F, t by wang, our legacy, blk dnm
acne alexander wang usually what i'm dressed innnnnnn

nigga, buy mid-tier brands and ONLY for sale, never pay full retail. Have patience, search hard enough, wait for the sales season.

>> No.6825449

>>6825423
Add in All Saints, James Perse, Thom Browne, and Allen Edmonds.

I'd throw Bonobos, Brooks Brothers, and Kent Wang up there too, but would be technically somewhere in the lower middle.

Basically, nobody here knows shit about buying real clothes other than what they see on models :(

>> No.6825462

>>6825392
Advice:
MyHabit
HauteLook
Rue La La

In that order. MyHabit often has good shit. Hautelook is spotty, and Ruelala is rare (mostly focused on women).

Save your dosh and then snag shit as it comes up.

>> No.6825500

>>6825449

Seconding all saints, AE, Brooks Brothers and james perse, however all saints only for sale. All Saints has bad price/quality ratio for full retail price.

Now Thom Browne man? You serious?
>Unlike OP, I don't have tons of dosh to spend

>> No.6825517

>>6825500
I'm sure you could find some Thom Browne shit out there for a decent price at some point. These event website always manage to have some good shit at some point and a lot of the higher-tier shit usually goes pretty cheap.

I'm trying to find a decent alternative to CPs myself, only due to the fact that CPs are super unavailable and I'm concerned about sizing.

>> No.6825523

>>6825500
Also, I went to an All Saints outlet store yesterday and all they had was generally shit. Couldn't find a single piece worth even looking at.

Bummer, man.

>> No.6825531

>>6825392
>>6825500
I'd throw Norse Projects up there, too. They're up there in price, but not dramatically high.

>> No.6825617

>>6824819
>Denim jeans
just to counter all the idiots recommending balmain, 3sixteen, pbj, edwin, roy, tellason, levi's vintage, iron heart, flat head, momotaro

>> No.6825624

>>6825617
But Balmain is superior to all of those.

>> No.6825634

>>6825624
yeah, if you want jeans for your mad max cosplay

>> No.6825646

>>6825642
Hahaha... Nope.

>comparing nearly 2k jeans to merely 200 dollar denim

>> No.6825639

>>6825634
Tell me of one brand with the same quality then.

>> No.6825642

>>6825639
Levi's 511's.

>> No.6825657

>>6825531

seconded, I like their t shirts specially. norse projects is the poorman's white mountaineering
Also, adding in Robert Geller Seconds and wings + horns

>> No.6825661

>>6825646
No, $39 denim. For $2,000 I could buy 51 pairs of $39 jeans. Even if I only wore them for a year (they'd most likely last longer), that would last me 51 years.

Your single pair of mad max jeans aren't going to last 51 years, sorry. You lose.

>> No.6825668

>>6825661
>>6825664
Do you seriously believe Levi's is equal to Balmain? Regardless of design, the quality isn't the same.

>> No.6825664

>>6825639
the fuck does it have to do with quality? it's an issue of design.

>> No.6825678

>>6825661
>>6825672
Samefag, pls go.

>> No.6825672

>>6825661
shut up, dick wad. stop butting in on my argument

>> No.6825673

>>6825668
You have no idea what the word "quality" means, apparently.

>> No.6825682

>>6825668
no, why would I recommend all those other companies if I did? i wouldn't wear levis if they were free

>> No.6825680

>>6825673
>I have no arguments so I'll question his understanding of what I'm saying
way to go

also this
>>6825678

>> No.6825687

>>6825680
You posted
>comparing expensive jeans to cheap jeans
Then said
>quality
It is pretty undeniable that you are considering the price of an item to directly reflect the quality of that item.

Unfortunately, those don't correlate, buddy.

>> No.6825693

>>6825682
>I wear Levi's every day, because I can't actually afford anything else, but I like to pretend on the internet that I can buy things that are way outside of what I can afford.
FTFY

>> No.6825712

Calm down people

Quick question

Do Rag and Bone, Brooks Brothers, APC and Acne, as well as T by Wang, Robert Geller and all the other mid tier price range stuff recommended, fit well?

How are the fits? Rather slim/muscular? That's what I'm searching for.

>> No.6825710
File: 10 KB, 240x250, 1323230946616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6825693
fuck it, i'm out. balmain jeans look ridiculous and i would never recommend them to someone just looking for a good quality jean in a traditional design (which is implicit in what the op is asking).

>> No.6825718

>>6825712
Yes to all of them. Do some fucking research on measurements and pick the correct fitting clothes.

Not that hard. We are not your personal shoppers.

>> No.6825734

>>6825712
Acne is what I have the most experience with here so I'll just answer that by saying that most of their tops fit kind of oversized. It might just be me but everything I've bought from there that went on my top half (like 4 shirts two button ups and a hoodie) was kind of bigger. But it's not like a bad... this doesn't fit kind of bigger it's just a little bigger.

>> No.6825740

>>6825712
no, it varies. a lot of acne's stuff fits a little large. BB has different fits. apc has nice fits

>> No.6825751

>>6825712
I'm >>6824893, my geller jeans are skinny, t by wang t shirts are kind of loose but have awesome fabric, my rag & bone pocket t shirt is very slim fit, my APC t shirts are loose but i could've sized down, Acne I only have jeans and aces are super skinny and maxes are slim fit. Brooks Brothers I don't own, would only recommend to poorfags.

>> No.6825759

opinions on dsquared2?

and etro?

>> No.6825762

>>6825751
>maxes are slim fit

are Maxes closer to Levis 511 or 510? how about Aces?

>> No.6825772

>>6825740
apc stuff is usually short and wide though

>> No.6825789

>>6825759
dsquared is daniel alves tier
etro idk

>> No.6825798

>>6825762
I have max satin and I love them, my favorite jeans second to geller. On me they fit skinnier than levis but I sized up for Levis because I was retarded when I bought them

>> No.6825807

>>6825798
>fit skinnier than levis

511s? or their slim fit fits slimmer than 510 and aces do not fit mortals.

it's about 3sixteen prices so I'm not sure if it's worth it especially since I heard it's not selvedge (not that it matters but...)

>> No.6825808

>>6825624

sorry, balmain has good design, and the price is affected a lot by the name, but all the companies he listed have an extreme in quality, from the denim they use (which i'm sure balmain doesn't equal them on the quality level) to the hardware, custom buttons and rivets, etc., I don't think Balmain jeans are in the same range as any of the raw denim jean companies, as far as quality goes. I will concede that they are very well-designed, which goes into their price obviously, but I don't think they're as good quality.

>> No.6825820

>>6825808

actually, i just checked on ssense, they are made in japan, so it's not impossible that they use good japanese denim. my b yo.

>> No.6825882

>>6825807
what do you mean aces do not fit mortals?

>> No.6825892

>>6825882

>On me they (max satin) fit skinnier than levis

511s or 510s?

>> No.6825909

>>6825807

what's the best acne fit for some good tight jeans, if aces don't fit mortals?

>> No.6825912

>>6825892
shit, english isn't your primary language is it?

>> No.6825918

>>6825909

jesus penis I'm saying that he didn't say if he meant 511 or 510 so if the fucking slim fit is skinnier than 510s than who the fuck buys the skinny fit

but this is all semi facetious speculation because he didn't say and he probably meant 511s anyway

>>6825912

suck my dick you dumb piece of shit

>my 1999 toyota camry lx has a better turning radius than my ford

>> No.6825924

>>6825918

dude i didn't mean to sound like that haha i was legitimately asking for advice on a fit; i thought you meant aces only fit cocaine chic 7'2" 85lbs

>> No.6825929

>>6825924
>i was legitimately asking for advice on a fit

so was I because I don't know how they fit either

this is the problem with anonymity, thanks bill gates

>> No.6826122

>>6825892
I forgot and Im at uni, sorry

>> No.6826145

>>6824893
raf velcros aren't great quality

hate to break it to you guys. They look cool as fuck but not excellent quality like OP asked

>> No.6828034

>>6825243
what's wrong with onitsuka tiger?

>> No.6828040

>>6824880
Are Mackage really that good? I'm waiting for a jacket right now but assumed that it would only last me a few years.

>> No.6828096

>>6826145

i haven't handled the new ones, but my pair are from ss 05, they're never been resoled or anything, and they're still mint. very wellconstructed, especially considering they're fucking sneakers.

>> No.6828983

>>6825243
I have had a pair of Serranos for nearly 2 years and the only thing
that would suggest I wear them so much is i've nearly worn the sole off.

>> No.6829164
File: 107 KB, 800x532, shirting_charred_black_1_of_1_1024x1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Which designers make the highest quality:

>Sneakers

It's Visvim. Anyone telling you anything else is wrong. It's not anything Made in Italy which is code for outsourced to someone else.

>Tees

It's probably Mastermind Japan, I don't know anyone else who regularly makes things like cashmere t-shirts.

>Cardigans / Sweaters

There is no limit, the ceiling is almost as high as suiting, greatest price to quality ratio though is probably Inverallan.

>Hoodies

Might actually be Marc Jacobs, I've seen Hermes use sable hair in a hoody though so I'd say they're strong contenders as well.

>Jackets

Way too broad.

>Bombers

It's almost certainly Buzz Rickson.

>Parkas

It's Canada Goose, no one else comes close.

>Denim jeans

Way too broad.

>Accessories (belts, jewellery, small leather goods)

Way too broad.

>> No.6829730

>>6829164
What about sunglasses

>> No.6830031

>>6829164
can you upload your .zip to a google doc?

>> No.6830110

>>6829164
Holy shit go home japanfag/asap nutrider

>> No.6830322

>>6829164
i always thought mastermind japan was some kind of intricate joke with some punchline i didn't quite get

>> No.6830336

>>6829164
what? Visvim sneakers are not that amazing. i would much rather have a pair of augusta sneaks

>> No.6830351

>>6829164
Please note that while he may be right about the parkas thing, parkas are not the optimal ECW solution, layering systems are.

just an addon to his post

>> No.6830860

>>6829164

holy shit, Inverallan is amazing. Does anyone know any other brands like them, possibly with a wider range of products than just knitwear?

>> No.6833156

>>6830351
Any suggestions on good looking parkas?

>> No.6833284

>>6830860

bump