[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 42 KB, 608x395, david-lynch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6784612 No.6784612 [Reply] [Original]

Hey, /fa/

Anyone know how the fuck David Lynch does his hair?

>> No.6784628
File: 250 KB, 512x384, Spacing_guild.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

his stylists trip on worm vomit before achieving follic perfection through styling without styling via warping spacetime

>> No.6784653
File: 31 KB, 640x480, blacklodge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6784628

See, that's what I thought and I tried that, but it just didn't work for me.

Someone once recommended that I go out to Glastonbury Grove, pour some weird shit on the ground and walk into The Black Lodge because the stylists there would know exactly how to do it. I think I'll try that next.

>> No.6784689

hairspray and cigarette smoke

>> No.6784697

Seriously, though. My hair needs to grow a bit more, but I still don't know what to put in it to get that weird wave effect. Spray, mouse, paste, a combination? I have thick, straight hair that starts to wave a bit when it gets longer.

>> No.6784909

>>6784697

David Lynch has a nonchalant approach to fashion. He's inspired by Elvis, so just get a short back and sides trim, nice and short on the sides, but fairly long on top. Keep enough hair on the upper sides of your head, otherwise you can't get that freaky "whoosh" look. Then blowdry it backwards and UP, add some strong wax and Bob's your uncle.

I have this cut, and can do it like Lynch if I'm having a lazy day. Think about it, Lynch doesn't want you to think about doing your hair, just do it.