Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 118 KB, 720x960, aoifj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6772908 No.6772908 [Reply] [Original]

Daily reminder that you're wasting your money if you're using clothes to get girls

>> No.6772925

>>6772908
that picture makes me sad

>you will never be a random 14 year old hick living in midsouth US skateboarding and wearing plaid DC and Hurley shit and making out with your ugly gf outside of your highschool

>> No.6772929

That is completely true, the only reason I but cloths is for myself.

>> No.6772941

What if I'm using clothes to get guys?

>> No.6772942

>>6772908
that girl is fuck ugly tho

>> No.6772963

>>6772925
truly that is the life

>> No.6772965

>>6772925
>that feel when I live in LA
fuck, I have to be /fa/

>> No.6774219

>>6772942
ye

>> No.6774226

>>6772942
she looks like she has a nice arse

>> No.6774251

>>6772908
This photo is discusting, both of them. I see faggots like this all the time irl, sad, they breed out real men.

>> No.6774269

>>6772965
lol why do you say that?

I was just in beverlyhills/hollywood. No one there is fashionable in the least bit, you just have to follow basic guidelines and you're basically ahead of 95% of the SoCal population.

Even then though what OP stated still stands, the women in southern cal aren't all too interested in what you wear.

>> No.6774275

>>6772925
>you missed out on teenage love
>you will never know what it's like to sneak away from home to stay out late with your gf to enjoy each others company without a care in the world

>> No.6774279

>>6774269
Just using basic guidelines you're basically ahead of 95% of the world population. People dress like shit.

>> No.6774295

>>6772908
Thought this was typical highschool trash, he has a tat on his arm?

>> No.6774300

I don't use money to get clothes to get girls. I use money to get clothes so I look semi-decent (sometimes try, sometimes fail)

You can go on a date with a girl wearing fucking cargo shorts and an oversized polo from Abercrombie and a baseball hat and still get laid. In fact, dressing well might make it MORE difficult because the girl thinks you're better looking than her, pretentious, "faggy" or whatever

>> No.6774318

>>6774300
Dressing /fa/ brought me into a whole new social class. "Out of my leauge" became "Challanging, but very doable." Worth it.

>> No.6774342
File: 11 KB, 225x225, 1374804758989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6774342

>>6774318

>> No.6774369
File: 98 KB, 1024x768, sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6774369

>>6774275

>> No.6774399

>>6772908
If I were trying to get girls in my area I'd be dressed like either a thug or a hick.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action