[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 32 KB, 492x487, dHcYFiD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6649265 No.6649265 [Reply] [Original]

lets have a realisation thread

How many of you have a wardrobe full of shit but dont really go out much to begin with.

I have a wardrobe with so much crap that I barely even wear them

only go out once a week now for an hour to my piano lessons and dont dress up too much for it

Ive quit my job which is kinda nice because I have basically stopped copping shit. I really wanna cut my wardrobe down but I cant seem to let go of stuff even though I barely use them

>> No.6649271

Also dont cycle my clothes enough that my white shirts seem to be turning yellow around the collar and stuff so if i want to use it I need to wash it before hand.

Whats up with that anyways. Why does it go yellow and how do i prevent this

>> No.6649276

...or just go out more

>> No.6649278
File: 11 KB, 300x250, Canteloupe Raisin Eggplant Apple Melon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sell ur stuff
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

>> No.6649300

They might being going yellow because if your hangers.

In regards to topic: I have heaps of clothes that I hardly wear but am too lazy/cannot bring myself to get rid of. I also buy clothes too often with money I don't have.

>> No.6649313

tbh I'm nowhere near my goal and want far more clothes

>> No.6649309

I have the opposite problem.

I generally buy one or two "sets" of clothing which look really good but I end up just wearing those everywhere. After a few months to a year, I repeat.

Basically I'm fucking scared and incapable of mixing and matching myself, so I buy a set that people tell me looks awesome and then run with it. Last boots I bought were in december, I threw them out last month. The heels DISINTEGRATED. Y'know why? Cause I literally wore them every fucking day for 6 months. EVERYWHERE.

>> No.6649337

I have a closet full of shit too. I used to like buying clothes, but I bought all AA, h&m, etc. now it just sits in my closet and I never wear any of it anymore.

I recently moved and I threw away a bunch of shit, but I still have loads of it left. One of these days I will just put it all in the garbage, where it belongs. Only my rick and my raf will hang in my closet

>> No.6649348

I can never wear layered goof stuff because I'm stocky :(

>> No.6649366

>>6649309
your heals disintegrated because you bought cheap shoes, not because you wore them every day. a good pair of shoes you can have re-soled by a cobbler when they wear out and they should last a life time

>> No.6649361

My problem is that I've started saving my money for nice quality pieces, but I've got nothing to wear with the few I've copped because everything else looks cheap in comparison.

>> No.6649367

I find that discarding old clothes, even my shitty ones, is a painful experience, almost as if I were losing the time spent wearing them. It always feels like a betrayal on my part. Nevertheless, I force myself to clean house once or twice a year. It gets harder every time.

>> No.6649867

>>6649366
I have some Nicholas Deakins that are like that. Bought them about 9 years ago. Still fine although the leather has faded really bad. I don't know if they have character now but, I don't wanna get rid of them.

>> No.6650061

>>6649361
Iktf. Got some rick shoes, some bbs pieces, some raf but I still don't have enough material to put together a decent outfit with them.
>tfw all my dope garmz have been packed away into a box

>> No.6650070

>>6649367
I can't even throw away all my krew pants and girljeans that I wore in high school