[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 763 KB, 1024x768, Koala.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6618163 No.6618163 [Reply] [Original]

visiting LA with my sister and mother and they recommended i go to "the best hair cut place ever"
and i agreed because they hyped it up so much.

I have very thick straight sometimes wavy brown hair, and i was growing my hair out and
was pretty happy with it, but i was hoping this cut would make it look real good

the final product i received was the worst thing.

this hairdresser continued to cut the sides shorter and barely cut the back, then thinned out my hair at the front, but not the back, which
is my biggest concern, because the front doesnt match the thickness with the
back anymore, so it curves up super high like
an african alien head.

my questions are as follows

-how long does "thinning out" from a hair stylist take to get back to normal

-should i just grow it back out or get a fixed cut

my hair feels super thin and stupid now so i'm kinda mad, i usually keep my hair longer then usual
because i have an asymmetrical right side of
my face, and my uneven ears make it most noticeable, so i kept my hair over them

>> No.6618176
File: 60 KB, 540x960, hi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6618163
this is whos posting

some of you might remember me

this is a pic before my haircut, i would post an after
but im in LA with only my moms laptop

>> No.6618180

>>6618176

i also might add my hair was a little longer then in this photo, i was growing it out to cover my ears

>> No.6618317

>>6618176
does the laptop not even have a webcam

>making this thread and implying you're not just attention whoring your (admittedly cute) face.

>> No.6618329
File: 96 KB, 640x480, asscrust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6618163

The thing people don't seem to think about at all is why is there such a thing as barbershops AND hairdressers?

The answer is barbers learn to cut men's hair, hairdresser learn to cut(mostly style) women's hair.

Men and women grow their hair differently, different patterns on where the hair grows etc.

If you want a decent haircut either start doing it yourself or stop being such a fucking nerd and go find the fattest and oldest barber you can find and get him to cut your hair.

Let it grow a bit, then either try something out yourself and if you fuck up just go to a BARBER not a HAIRDRESSER and don't listen to your mother and sister again.

pic related I started cutting my own hair nearly a year ago and I have never looked back.

>> No.6618330

>>6618317

im not attention whoring i just want advice, i preferably want to grow it out but idk if it will go
back to normal or if i have to get it cut and regrow it

ya dig

>> No.6618407

>>6618329
your hair, is awesome, that's exactly how long im growing mine, im savin this pic, thank kyou

>> No.6618574

>>6618329
Or you could go to a mens hairstylist where they know how to style and cut more modern haircuts.

#wow
#genius
#inventive

>> No.6618990

>>6618329
jesus christ that looks awful.