[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 34 KB, 500x455, rowans atkinson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6459675 No.6459675 [Reply] [Original]

I need to clarify a few things about pic related and company.

How good is the quality???? Quite frankly it looks akin to child-made shoes from Cambodia to me, but I've never held them so I'm only speculating. I know not many of you actually have a pair (I'd say <5%) and only aspire to do so, but to those who actually do, I ask:

How do they fit/feel/hold-up????

I've been thinking about a purchase but'd like some feedback prior. Anyway, I'm also getting a pair of CP Achilles and I was wondering about the sizing. I have quite long narrow feet and generally wear an 11, sometimes slightly larger, so considering this, what would you all recommend in European sizing. 43, 44, 45?

Anyway, any and all responses would be highly appreciated. Please keep it real.

>> No.6459685

>>6459675
I started a similar thread. Apparently built like regular sneaks, and the quality apparently leaves quite a bit to be desired.

>> No.6459702

>>6459675
Even not owning a pair, most people here can probably answer some of your questions. We have a LOT of threads about those fucking things.
Quality seems good, but not necessarily great. Durability is not. You're mostly paying for the design, the leather, and the sole. And the name. That said, if you like them then there's not really anything else like them. Except for fakes, which usually leave much to be desired.

>> No.6459703

They fit about half a size larger, so buy as true to size as possible (44 It for you).

And the stitching is actually very high quality and assembly looks like it was done by skilled adults, so I'm not sure where you're getting this cambodian child labor idea from. I'm not wearing them on hikes or anything, but they're holding up quite well, with the exception of the wedged sole, which shows wear almost immediately, and the inner leather sole was not on strongly enough on the right shoe, and bunched up after the second initial wearing. Aside from that, the durability is fine, if not slightly better than your typical 100-120 sneaker.

>> No.6459747

>>6459703

Ok and when you say the fit about half a size larger, are you referring to the CP's or Rowens?

And thanks for the input

>> No.6459763

>>6459747
The current line of Rowens

>> No.6459760

rick are tts
cp fit one size large so size down

>> No.6459822

>>6459760

gracias malaka