[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 35 KB, 670x424, RickOwensPic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6283095 No.6283095 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /fa/, so I have a problem.

I LOVE Rick's designs, I love the style of his sweatpants, I love the color and look of his t-shirts, I love the designs on his DRKSHDW t-shirts. BUT here's the issue.

It's ALL drop-crotch or elongated.

As much as I love Rick, and I know it's his style, but I don't really want to try out the drop-crotch elongated tee look. I know I couldn't pull it off for starters. Any advice? I need to buy sweatpants, and I want a pair of Rick's with no dropped crotch (or a very minimal amount of drop)

>> No.6283109

What are you willing to pay? I'm guessing more than a casual if you're strong intent with looking at some RO

>> No.6283121

buy ricks tee shirts and cut the hem, then they wont be elongated any more.

for the sweatpants, he occaisonally has done sweats that arent very dropped, but theyre kind of rare, he did some for fw09 crust and ss08 creatch and aw06 dustulator.

if you want slim sweats, look at japanese brands like attachment, undercover, sasquatchfabrix, julius, sistere, or diet butcher slim skin.

acne also does some in similar color tones, and ive seen a couple slim sweats by ann demeulemeester. Also check out the UK brand unconditional.