Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 100 KB, 618x927, Cara+Delevingne+.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083641 No.6083641 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone have those pics from the other day of Cara Delevingne's nasty yellow teeth?

>> No.6083653

She doesn't have gross teeth in that picture...

>> No.6083656

>>6083653
she's also heavily photoshopped in that picture they could have done her teeth as well.

>> No.6083664

Question: Would you drink a cup of beer if it had been soaked in her panties and wrung out in a cup?

>> No.6083669

fvk i wanna cream her cunt so bad

>> No.6083671

>>6083664
you could skip the cup man.

>> No.6084051
File: 282 KB, 960x640, egfqe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084051

she is british so yellow teeth are to be expected. other than that shes hot.

>> No.6084093
File: 53 KB, 655x833, 66c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084093

>>6083669

>> No.6084101

Can we stop fucking posting this cunts face? In EVERY picture she's always making some retarded expression. It's really annoying.

>> No.6084104
File: 79 KB, 183x158, 1367549031622.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084104

>>6084101
okay

>> No.6084110
File: 49 KB, 618x477, tumblr_mjl20lqTwd1s8rd8wo1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084110

>> No.6084112
File: 151 KB, 530x777, stylespotting.com_Cara_Delevigne_New_York_Fashion_Week_DKNY_2012_street_style.2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084112

>>6084101

>> No.6084113
File: 42 KB, 395x548, cara.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084113

>> No.6084114

>>6084104
Looks like a man...

>> No.6084119

>>6084110

lol this is so cute i just set it as desktop background

>> No.6084121
File: 297 KB, 1280x800, 1366916220982.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084121

so pretty~~~~

>> No.6084123

>>6084113
Knock it off you faggot.

>> No.6084124

>>6084121
she is very expressive

>> No.6084129

>>6084051
This, the amount of tea/coffee the british drink it is only the norm to have yellow teeth. This shit ain't even a stereotype.

>> No.6084137

>>6084121
Yeah she is pretty which is why she's the model and you're the 30 something y/o lurking /fa/

>> No.6084154

>>6084137

no she's a model because she was born into a rich as fuck family

I mean she's cute but if she was born to a lower-class family now way in hell she'd be a model

funny though, all that money they have, and no toothpaste. British people, why you so silly?

>> No.6084156

>>6084154
Read >>6084129

>> No.6084160

>>6084121
ur a fukin cunt m8, evry1 has bad pics

>> No.6084161

>>6084154

>no she's a model because she was born into a rich as fuck family

Uhm, this isn't true. Fucking retard.

>> No.6084164

>>6084156
>>6084129

so then why do most professional pics have their teeth whitened?

also, I know muricans that drink a liter+ of coke per day, with white teeth. Its not what they drink, its that they dont clean their teeth. nasty as fuck.

>> No.6084167

>>6084164
They don't bleach them, if they didn't clean them then they wouldn't have teeth at all.

>> No.6084171

>>6084121
my type of woman

>> No.6084173

>>6084164
teeth naturally have a yellow tint to them.

If they are white as fuck it's clear they had something done to them

>> No.6084179

Inspiring. Its as if beauty is natural to this being. Such childish androgynous confidence.
This is what I hope the model of the future humanity is

>> No.6084182

>>6084161

wut

google "Delevingne family", they're chums with the royals, date boy band members, went to expensive private schools, etc

their family may not be "billionaire" status rich, but they were born into the elite of Britain

>> No.6084183

>>6084161
yeah it is, wiki her you fucking faggot fuccboi shit

>> No.6084187

>angsty 20somethings crying about a random tumblr/model bitch

>> No.6084190

>>6084179
STFU you goddamn hipster shit. May the future belong to Johnny Bravo copies in Supreme clothes that can procreate with artificial wombs.

>> No.6084191

>>6084173

yeah, my teeth have a natural yellow "tinge" to them not a natural covering of yellow crayon. My teeth aren't "whiter than glue" white like celebs (which looks creepy), but they are still orders of magnitude whiter than the average brits.

>> No.6084194
File: 85 KB, 550x550, Cara-Delevingne-London-New-York-Milan-Fashion-Week.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084194

>>6084183
>>6084182

Holy fuck you stupid of pieces of shit fucking cunt.

Lets go back to what you said...

>She's only a model because of her rich family

So you're saying she has NO chance of being a model if she didn't have a rich family.

>>6084183

Yes she has a rich family? so what? She would still be a model.

Honestly, it just perplexes me sometimes why you bother to type these ridiculously posts when you know fuck all.

>> No.6084195

>>6084164
I'm british and I brush my teeth twice a day, use mouth wash in the mornings yet my teeth go yellow over the year. I get my teeth whitened once a year and so do a lot of others over here. It has to be something us British do because no other country is known for yellow teeth unless every other country is discreetly getting their teeth whitened.

Anyway, it is normal for us Brits to have yellow teeth, always has been. It isn't because we have hygiene issues otherwise my teeth would stay white. As I said a lot of us get our teeth whitened but as it's £250 a time loads of others don't bother.

>> No.6084199

>>6084195
because you niggas always drinking tea with crumpets or drinking coffee and smoking

>> No.6084202

>>6084161
Yes it is
her family were really wealthy and she went to an expensive private school

>> No.6084203
File: 50 KB, 390x310, 1351632875772062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084203

>>6084121
oh god the one with lagerfeld

>> No.6084206
File: 708 KB, 1997x3000, Cara-Delevingne-Feet-843617[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084206

too bad she has ugly feet

>> No.6084210
File: 1.35 MB, 280x120, 23436332326.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084210

>>6084202

SO WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK

HOW DOES HER GOING TO A FUCKING PRIVATE SCHOOL HAVE RELEVANCE TO HER BEING A MODEL

SHE FITS THE REQUIREMENTS OF A MODEL

5'8+
UNIQUE FEATURES+
GOOD PROPORTIONS

AND YOU'RE TELLING ME SHE CANNOT BE A MODEL

>> No.6084214

>>6084199
I said that already...
>>6084129

>> No.6084216

>>6084195

huh, thats interesting. A lot of Americans in middle/upper class families get their teeth bleached once, when they get their braces removed. Other than that, no, its not a common procedure (though former smokers sometimes get it)

I figured the coke than Americans guzzle would be far worse than the tea Brits drink, perhaps not? Maybe y'all really do have some whack ass genetics.

>> No.6084217

>>6084110
I think it's cool her teeth are natural.. to many celebrities with chalk for teeth..

>> No.6084222

>>6084206
and ugly knees

>> No.6084223

>>6084210

you're one dumb nigger

there are millions of girls that fit those requirements. Most of them are not models.

Most models come from moderately wealthy, if not obscenely rich families.

>> No.6084224

>>6084216
Or maybe it's the tap water in Britain

>> No.6084225

>>6084210
I'm not telling you that
There are millions of people with modelling looks. She could have easily been a model, it's not as if it is actually hard to become one. The only reason she is as successful as she is though is because her family could afford to pay for everything while she was on her way to success, and her family are very well connected with the elite who actually gave her the success.

If they were broke, that wouldn't have happened.

>> No.6084230
File: 246 KB, 774x1024, USSC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084230

>>6084210
Money and a tour through an expensive private education gives you connections. Being around other rich people gives you connections. If there's one thing I've seen in the music industry, it's that connections are often more important than talent.
I don't have any feelings on Ms. Delvingne one way or another, but I'm willing to bet there are scores of equally or better qualified women throughout the globe who will never have the life she does because they lack the money and the connections.

You also see this trend with a lot of artists. Being wealthy and knowing the right people gives you the opportunity to spend your days navel gazing, attending parties and creating art without worrying about how you're going to pay the rent or being forced to choose between visiting the doctor or eating for the week.

>> No.6084242
File: 12 KB, 275x281, k8v314il7tfllit3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084242

>>6084230
damien hirst is a hack btw
was rly disappointed to learn that miuccia prada is an avid collector

>> No.6084251
File: 75 KB, 840x452, 04.10.24_Liberia._Voinjama.old_man_hat_2_B_W_12-840x452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084251

>>6084230
also i think you'll get a kick out of this shit someone just posted on another board

>"Kids with funny clothing and green hair are weak.
They are targets for criminals and scams. It's a beacon of vulnerability

>Do you not realize this? Can you not see that there are always going to be violent and opportunistic people born on this planet, and that they're part of every society?

>Or is everyone supposed to be mild-mannered and respectful? Because that's not the case, and I think you know that. You're living in an upper-class fantasy.

>> No.6084255

>people claiming most brits have bad teeth compared to americans
>no evidence

yeah okay amerifats. stay in your dream world.

>> No.6084259

>>6084114

She is.

>> No.6084267

>>6084210
Haha, why are you so mad? Yes, she still could have been a model if she had not had the connections or wealth but it certainly helped her reach the point she is at now. Without her family connections she wouldn't nearly be as famous as she is.

sage for yet another cara thread

>> No.6084289

>>6084255
British do have yellow teeth though, not bad teeth, just yellow. I'm a Brit and saying this btw, it's because we aren't fake.

>> No.6084309

>>6084289
Well I disagree. None of my friends have yellow teeth, I cant think of anyone I know that does. Maybe you just live in a very deprived area where they don't care much

>> No.6084322
File: 65 KB, 500x497, Final_Frontier.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084322

>>6084242
Hirst *was* a hack, he had assistants doing paintings he was putting his own name on. Plus his shit is corny. I did enjoy seeing all the dead animals at the Brooklyn Museum, tho.
Collecting Hirst is somewhere up there with 900,000 alligator skin hoodies, imo.

>>6084251
People are so fucking weak and scared, Twerk bb. It really depresses the shit out of me sometimes, just seeing all these kids being so afraid of standing out in any way. God, who lives their life like that? Yearning to blend in and trying to make sure others share the baseless fear that drives their own lame ass to mediocrity. Ugh.

Cowards.

>> No.6084329

>>6084322
>900,000
$900,000

>> No.6084345

>>6084121
>karl's face when
fucking lol

>> No.6084352

>>6084289
nah mate brush your teeth.

>> No.6084356
File: 43 KB, 450x566, Purple-Manchester-Cmyk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084356

>>6083664
>Cup of beer
lel

I would do it if it was a cup of her piss

>> No.6084367
File: 213 KB, 500x729, 1364138565756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084367

>>6084104
lel, post moar. need to build up my folder

>> No.6084368

>>6084352
Twice a day, post a pic of your teeth Simon Cowel.
>>6084309
About 2/3rds of people I know have teeth like Cara in this pic >>6084110
The others have either worse or have had UV or Bleaching done at some point. My teeth are the same as Caras, I think you're lying m8.

>> No.6084371
File: 88 KB, 1600x1103, 29coshi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084371

>>6084322
what, did he stop being a hack?
god, those animals, that shit is straight out of a chain sea food restaurant

>> No.6084380
File: 136 KB, 479x638, Ancients.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084380

>>6084371
I think he died last year.
But that's not necessarily an escape from hackery.

What was the animal show called again?

>> No.6084382

>>6084367
11/10 would take out for dinner

>> No.6084383
File: 435 KB, 792x1203, japanese_samurai_armor_2010_60.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084383

>>6084380
wikipedia still lists him as alive
didnt really care to scroll down and check the name of the waminals

>> No.6084404
File: 48 KB, 285x500, cara-2-z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084404

>>6084382
Yeah, she's a certified hottie

>> No.6084409

>>6084380
nah his wife died last year

>> No.6084444

>>6084409
ohhh, thanks for the heads up.

>>6084383
It was 'Sensation'
Not that you care, of course!

>> No.6084468
File: 52 KB, 470x633, cara-delevingne-and-victorias-secret-sexy-little-things-r-lace-trim-cheeky-panty-gallery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084468

>>6084404
she hot as fuk

>> No.6084491
File: 207 KB, 500x750, 1364157582292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084491

>>6084468
That's probably the best picture of her dayum. Yeah it's the PS version

>> No.6084491,1 [INTERNAL] 

nice meme1!!! xd

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action