[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 212 KB, 480x360, 1705526115822878.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18027575 No.18027575 [Reply] [Original]

It's pretty common knowledge that tattoos on women are a highly reliable, near-perfector positive indicator of mental illness and daddy issues, and that high body counts, LGBTQ affiliation, low self-esteem, Lexapro usage, and extreme mental instability go hand in hand with these types of women. I mean, it makes sense; any woman who eagerly gets bathroom stall scribbles etched permanently in their skin, has to be of a pretty undesirable caliber.

But what's explored less often is men with tattoos, especially modern ones. How do you perceive them, /fa/? For me I place them into two categories. If they're boomers with tattoos, I assume they're bar fly motorcycle riding trailer trash, likely destroying something in their house every night of the week in a drunken stupor. I'm always right.

If they're millennials or zoomers with tattoos, my initial inclination that rarely fails me is that they're colossal faggots in one way or another. Either they're pro-feminist, or clearly low test, or bandwagon hoppers, or meth heads who unironically smoke cigarettes and all look the same in a crowded room full of them, or something like that. Once again, I'm always right.

Pic related, it's every single zoomer girl I've dated with tattoos after I tell her (after giving her a few weeks to fall in love with me) I think they're unappealing and trashy and she'll have to remove them if she wants a future with me. I once had one of them start cutting afterwards. Men, grow a pair, start saying you don't like tattoos to their faces. None of the girls I've told this to every had anyone do this, because the default is "whatever a woman wants to do is best!"

>> No.18027598

Nice larp

>> No.18027600

you're not wrong

>> No.18027606

I'm not looking for a woman to marry nor start a family with but I agree for the most part. I'm 32 and everyone my age and younger has a tattoo. There was a time when it was edgy, when ex cons, soldiers, motorcycle gangs had them but now everyone and their grandmother has tats. The majority are fake deep nonsense and completely forgettable. I don't understand the appeal, especially if its text with overly ornate font that you have to get close to even read it. People will say "Its not about what other people think, I get my tattoos for me" but that's bullshit. If they made an invisible ink that only the person with the tattoo can see would any of them still choose to get it? No, because you want people to see it and think you have depth when you don't Every single tattoo I have seen just looks like trash and its played the fuck out. I sometimes wonder if the trend will ever go away.

>> No.18027608

>>18027575
it's the same thing, tattoos on men indicate low IQ, impulsive decisionmaking and lack of self control just like with women.
They're an easy signal to mark people to avoid.

>> No.18027630

I really don't give a shit about people getting tattoos, but I think if you're going to make such a long post about what you think about, you should post a pic or I'll just assume you look like Dr. Chud

>> No.18027631

>>18027630
>t. inkie

>> No.18027635

The tattoo is the mark of the pleb. And he marks himself willingly.

>> No.18027639

>>18027631
I don't have any tattoos, I don't give a shit about tattoos. I'll keep assuming (correctly) that OP looks like Dr. Chud. Have sex.

>> No.18027642

>>>/adv/

>> No.18028083

>>18027575
/fa/ incel thread no. 384820

>> No.18028185

Why do chuds seethe so much about tattoos?

>> No.18028535

>>18028185
they're very trashy
simple as

>> No.18028559

nice meltdown

>> No.18028580

>"no babe don't worry! I mean yeah it's true, the guy who had his hands on my body for hours marking me for life with his art was flirting with me and we follow each other on IG and stuff... but I only flirted and followed back to be polite, I promise hun! we tried things out briefly after my last breakup but believe me he's NOT my type, we figured that out really quick... and trust me, my ex was NOT with me at the time, I mean he did help me pick out the tattoo, and got a matching one himself, but that's in my past now... I swear I don't think of either of those guys every single time I look at my tattoo, and I know you definitely won't either. people won't judge you for being seen with a girl with tattoos, that's so silly, and besides, let them think what you want! you know deep down inside you're not a cuck, right? that's all that matters! anyway, thanks so much for understanding! uwu xoxo"

>> No.18028587

>>18028185
by finding faults with women, chuds can pretend that their loneliness is actually a product of them having high standards, and not them being fat/broke/generally shitty.
>ew I wouldn't touch a tattooed bitch even if she threw herself at me why won't these bitches throw themselves at me

>> No.18028588

>>18028185
Why do numale low-test betas get extremely defensive on behalf of trashy whores that get tattoos? You’re like the liberal white women that get offended on behalf of blacks, kek. Do you think she’ll see this and give you a turn one day after you’ve donated enough to her OF? Oh my heckin science I sure hope so bro! #HERbodyHERchoice #herpastdoesntmatter

>> No.18028590

>>18028588
you definitely call other people npcs, and you definitely don't see the irony.

>> No.18028594

>>18028587
Yessss, you go bossgirl. We women can’t do no wrong, ever. It’s always the man’s fault. How dare they give us consequences for our own hedonistic actions? Who cares if we’re fat, have a body count nearing 100, take SSRIs because we’re so happy, and graffitied our skin as a reminder to the world of our slutty pasts? My tattoos that remind me of all my ex Tinder dates have no bearing on who I am today. As women we should let ourselves be defiled and not be treated differently (otherwise we would be suicidal and need more meds to cope)

>> No.18028598

>>18028594
incel talking points are like Legos, you guys just stack buzzwords together and hope it fits.
what is the official incel position on men with tattoos, piercings and body counts?
can they be good husbands and fathers?

>> No.18028602
File: 499 KB, 640x490, 1708971175045.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like tattoos on women, makes woman look more interesting I guess. I mean its not really that different from wearing a cool outfit, is it?

>> No.18028623

>>18028598
I wouldn’t know, since I’ve dated many girls with tattoos whom I convinced to remove them since it was the precondition for them to be allowed to stay in a relationship with me.

I’m disgusted just as much by men with tattoos. The difference is I’m not a fagget so there’s not quite as much at stake. Plus, men with tattoos are just pieces of shit in general. For women it’s much like the key/lock analogy. They’re less likely to be pieces of shit than tattooed men, but they’re more likely to be mentally ill and more likely to be run through. Given that I’m a straight white Biden-hating male, tattoos are the biggest red flag of all that you’re dating a mentally unwell girl with daddy issues who you should run from for anything other than a casual lay.

>> No.18028629

>>18028623
> I’ve dated many girls with tattoos whom I convinced to remove them since it was the precondition for them to be allowed to stay in a relationship with me.

C’mon, make your LARP a bit less obvious.

>> No.18028637

>>18028629
So because you’re not capable of the same, I’m LARPing? Sounds an awful like you were projecting earlier when bandying the “incel” insult around, kek.

When daddy issue having girls finally find a daddy who treats them right, and tattoos are the one thing standing in their way of keeping that relationship, suddenly tattoos aren’t quite the draw they used to be. I’m not saying they all took it easily. There were temper tantrums - women are mentally children, after all. Hence why getting doodles on their skin seems to be so alluring to them.

But in the end they all succumbed. I don’t care if some random faggot white knighting for women permastained with the markings of whores believes me.

>> No.18028668

>>18028637
what is the exact connection between pretending to be a pious straight edge whore-hating Christian and inceldom?

is it supposed to fix something?

>> No.18028677

>>18028668
The connection is called reactive formation. They understandably want to fuck these tattooed whores, but the whores want nothing to do with some offputting incel, so to cope with resulting sexual frustration and damage to ones ego, incel convinces himself that actually he doesnt want to fuck them, and in fact he is the one doing the rejecting rather than other way around.

>> No.18028703

>>18028677
The cope and feminine logic is real. Anything a woman does is never her fault. It’s someone else’s problem for not accepting it and being okay with it. Because otherwise that would mean a woman would have to face consequences for her actions. They hate that just as much as children do. But as we all know, a child without boundaries grows up to be a piece of shit. With tattoos, most likely.

Sure, I fuck these women. I never stated otherwise. They fall in love with me. Sometimes I fall in love back. I explain that I have mutual feelings, but in order to get to the next step they’re going to have to erase the graffiti. It’s as simple as that. I’ve never had a woman leave me over it. I think they find it hot that I treat them like my property - and that I want my property to be clean and pure. Like I said… daddy issues. Sad, many such cases! Worst part is even if they remove them I still know they were there. So I’d never actually marry or have kids with a woman who’s had tattoos.

It’s disgusting. But sure, if I’m bored, I’ll let them suck my cock, take me deep in their pussies, and get their beet-red choked-out faces covered in my cum and treat them like the sexual objects they willingly advertise themselves to be with tattoos.

>> No.18028707
File: 1.97 MB, 380x285, cringe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18028703

>> No.18028741

>>18028703
Post pic

>> No.18028901

>>18028185
The same reason anyone does. If you see a guy with tattoos you can be pretty sure he’s some sort of criminal or adjacent to criminals. It varies by culture e.g. sleeves and back tattoos in Japan, Chains and medals in Russia, and “Love/Hate” and “Fearless/No Fear” in England however they’re all generally signs of being in a gang or some sort of deviant subculture you don’t want to get caught up in. If you see a chap walk into the pub with a face tattoo you can be relatively sure that he beats his wife/girlfriend/long term concubine and is involved in some sort of less than legal enterprise.

Of course there’s some people who have tattoos but don’t have criminal tattoos however in my experience these tend to be poorly thought out and a pathetic cry for attention rather than an attempt to show meaning on the part of the tattooed individual. For example I know a man who got a stick figure and a football tattooed on his arm and then went around and asked everyone what they thought of it. It was supposedly meant to symbolise time he and his father spent playing football together. I told him I wasn’t fond of it but if he liked it that was what mattered (I have high functioning autism btw hence my bluntness when asked about it) and he seemed incredibly annoyed. If he had the tattoo purely “for himself” surely he:
1. Would not be very offended, if at all that I didn’t like his tattoo
2. Wouldn’t have shown everyone his tattoo in the first place as it would exist for his own enjoyment rather than as some sort of normie social game

I imagine with women it’s some sort of way of showing that they’re loyal to their clique of friends. Hence why they get tattoos of random things that are done in innocuous places that are easily hidden by dressing modestly. They don’t really want a tattoo but sense they need one to keep being part of their social group. It’s a bit like getting a social security number but a lot less serious.

>> No.18029003

>>18028901
>stick figure and a football tattooed on his arm
>symbolizing the time he and his father spent playing football together
>constant and unforgettable reminder of happier days with your father, and that you should strive to do spend similar time with your son
>stick figure drawing to represent the drawings he made when he was a kid
That's absolutely adorable if he's truthful about it, and although it could easily just him getting a retarded tattoo and giving off tall tales about, it's still possible he could have been serious. Most people like to show off things they have, and for some people they like to show off things that have deep sentimental value to them, and when that deep sentimental value gets challenged by someone implying its bad or stupid they get offended.

>> No.18029205
File: 263 KB, 899x899, EglLX5MU8AAbpzX.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Lexapro usage
I stopped reading there! LOL!

>> No.18029236

>>18028602
She looks like she has genital warts

>> No.18029238

>>18028598
You do not know what buzzword means.

>> No.18029602

>>18029238
cope and seethe, incel faggot
how's that for buzzwords?

>> No.18029609

>>18029602
I'm listening to knower I cannot be stopped
https://youtu.be/QdH4n57AJNY?si=uZTqsLZLjQCgrDCr

>> No.18029627

>>18027575
anyone with a neck tat should not be trusted

>> No.18029841

>>18028588
>dated buzzwords
Time to get off the internet millennial boomer.