[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 64 KB, 1092x1037, Sadpepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17400938 No.17400938 [Reply] [Original]

Everyone is so fucking miserable and it really bothers me.
>Hey man wanna do this?
>Nah not in the mood
Really not enjoyable to interact with most people nowadays

>> No.17400958

>>17400938
You're right, there is literally nothing more attractive than a joyful, optimistic person. Be the change you want to see in the world.

>> No.17400962

Happiness is complacent idiocy

>> No.17401037

>>17400938
Yep. Everyone acts so miserable and pathetic these days. "I'm depressed because THE WORLD IS ENDING!" "I am depressed because of TRAUMA!" "I have LITERALLY NO ONE LOVING ME!". Everyone complaining endlessly and also let's not forget thinking it's cool to be depressed and miserable, especially the male motivation crowd. They inadvertently act pathetic and sorry for themselves all the time, but let's not lose sight of everyone else in the world saying some of the above things. No one realizes how good everything is; nor the importance of family, not being pathetic, and living a fulfilling life instead of fighting a pathetic mental battle of ones own creation at all hours of the day and always being sad and sorry for yourself.
It's like no one can go fishing or hiking or do anything besides sit in their chair and do the most inane things to distract themselves, knowing it's only a distraction, and feel sorry for themselves.