[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 104 KB, 768x1000, hayden-christensen-headshot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17261134 No.17261134 [Reply] [Original]

How do I not age poorly?

>> No.17261137

>>17261134
damn, he looks absolutely beat

>> No.17261150

>>17261134
Things were know cause rapid aging
>eating over maintenance protein (75g/day)
>eating more than 70% tdee calories
>nutrient deficiencies from poor diet
>stress
>drugs
>alcohol
>too little sleep
>not enough water

>> No.17261169

>>17261150
>eating over maintenance protein (75g/day)
>eating more than 70% tdee calories
>nutrient deficiencies from poor diet
>stress
>drugs
>alcohol
>too little sleep
>not enough water
fuck bros...

>> No.17261174
File: 55 KB, 635x332, 431BA361-B538-48E3-A608-604CF97BB2E2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17261174

>>17261169
Yeah, the mountain and jojen reed from got are the same age

>> No.17261348

>>17261174
ugh god I want to dress this twink in sexy cosplays and pound his bussy until we both catch the pox

>> No.17261357

>>17261348
Haha kys faggot

>> No.17261362

>>17261348
Same but without that last part.

>> No.17261389

>>17261150
>eating 30 percent less food than you need
Big brain idea: dead don't age

>> No.17261393

>when people learn genetics are a thing influencing how you look
>when you say the same about iq and intelligence

N.. NOOOOO!!!!!!1111

>> No.17261423

>>17261137
after old new trilogy he become shepherd in Canada or something like that

>> No.17261427

>>17261134
Looks like an average 40 year old man to me, not doesnt look like a young man anymore but not old either, i'm starting to get lines at 32, It's perfectly normal nothing you can do about it.

>> No.17261446

>drink water religiously
>moisturize religiously
>use sunscreen

Thats basically it without making major lifestyle changes such as fixing your diet and ceasing to smoke/drink.The key is hydration and avoiding sun damage. That's it.

>> No.17261539

>>17261134
Is he alcoholic? I Imagine he looks even worse without the make-up and proffesional lighting

>> No.17261564

>>17261174
Do you think they... y'know...?

>> No.17261634

>>17261134
genetics

>> No.17261699

>>17261539
>41 year old man looks 41
I'm absolutely shocked and flabbergasted, how is this even possible

>> No.17262393

>>17261699
41 is not too old, there's a lot go guys that look young at that age, he looks about 51 here

>> No.17262412

>>17261174
>it's true
what the FUCK?

>> No.17262480

>>17262393
Not that anon, but I think you have a warped idea of what 51 looks like. Dude looks great for his age.
It's forgivable if you're a zoomer, to you anyone older than 40 has one foot in the grave.

>> No.17262487

>>17261134
The hair makes all the difference...

>> No.17262610

>>17261134
Chuck Norris says to build a healthy gut biome, feed the healthy gut with prebiotic fiber, and take bovine collagen.

>> No.17262624

>>17261134
You can’t be a twink forever. Why do zoomers love femboys so much? Is it because they’ve been indoctrinated from a young age that masculinity = evil? Peak attractiveness for men is late 40s - early 50s so you can get more young pussy when you’re older

>> No.17263644

>>17262487
this but his face, hairline obsessed zoomer

>> No.17263756

>>17262624
Kill yourself pedo.

>> No.17265039

>>17263644
cope. skin isn't that big of a deal if you're a man - it's women who lose all their attraction once their youthful skin goes out

but a good hairline frames the face, it's the most important piece to aging well

>> No.17265411

>>17261174
I want to be spotroasted by them

>> No.17265415

>>17261134
eat every day alot of fruits. sleep 15h a day, zero stress simple as that.

>> No.17265669

>>17262624
I think that's the reason he looks bad. He tries to hold on to his zoomer look when he should have transitioned to a more manly grown up one

>> No.17265804

>>17265039
t. wrinkly coper

>> No.17265875
File: 20 KB, 321x400, a9a952787478e72bba325b60f3151ec5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17265875

>>17261134
Wow this is scary. Hayden was beautiful when he was young.

>> No.17265882

>>17262624
Women have always loved twinks. This is the first era women are not concerned about survival (settling for a man they're not attracted to just because he has money). Some women still go for money, because coincidentally this era got more materialistic. However women are openly admitting their preferences for boys is young as hell. Look at the males who are popular for their looks right now.They're all feminine and very young.

>> No.17265886

>>17265039
Dude no one wants a man with shitty skin. This is full cope.

>> No.17266974

>>17261134
no drugs no alcohol no cigarettes

>> No.17266989

>>17261137
He doesn’t look half bad considering what Obi-Wan did to him

>> No.17268204

>>17261134
There's always one option

>> No.17269268

>>17261134
hayden looks like shit cuz he smokes cigarettes

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action