[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 192 KB, 945x1024, fe9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15474748 No.15474748 [Reply] [Original]

How do I get my sister to shut the fuck up about my long (just above shoulders) thick wavy blonde hair and maybe reduce the potential for people to think I'm a drug addict or whatever?

I don't give a fuck what she
or anyone else says or even really that much what I look like; I still want to keep my long hair.
I have my reasons and it is not up for debate.
Regardless, is there still something I can do to appease her complaints and reduce the number of times people assume an addict or hooligan?

Some people actually say I have awesome hair, and I've grown really attached to this hair.
I actually am getting a little bit concerned about how I might soon like because I just started my skinny fat cut and I notice a lot of drugees around my area are actually pretty ripped...

Just give me general ideas? I can't post pics right now and I'm pretty much new to /fa/.

>> No.15474750

*Drugees/homeless whatever.

>> No.15474753 [DELETED] 

Fuck maybe I should just go "all the way" and dress like a metalhead.

>> No.15474773

>>15474748
just start putting it up

>> No.15474788

>>15474773
I try... But I can't seem to get it all?
Not sure how to explain it, but it's like I don't know how much to grab when I'm putting it into a ponytail?...

>> No.15474810

To be honest, I'm not really sure what the fuck I'm doing when I try to put my hair up...

And I live a forever alone life in my own apartment presently, so not much help from females.

>> No.15474813

To be honest, I'm not really sure what the fuck I'm doing when I try to put my hair up...

And I live a forever alone life in my own apartment presently, so not much help from females.

I guess I just have to get over my weird embarrassment in looking up fashion tips for women.

>> No.15475134

Maybe wash your hair and start taking showers cause I dont see why people would assume these things unless you had poor hygiene and/or looked emaciated. I think youre blaming your hair for no reason.

>> No.15475159

>>15475134
This. If you have long hair and people think you look homeless instead of a Greek god you probably look unhygienic or sickly

>> No.15475162

>>15474748
brush it, keep it clean, trim it so it doesnt get shitty
maybe get a real style. im presuming you just grew it out from buzz or autism "give me the use" cut

>> No.15475897

>>15474748
>I don't give a fuck what she
or anyone else says
sure you do
you wouldn't be posting this shit otherwise
tell them to fuck off and mind their own shit

>> No.15476159

>>15474748
Buy a gun

>> No.15476171

>>15474748
post boipussy

>> No.15476173

>>15475897
>>15475159
>>15475134
Well, the only one saying it so far is my sister and the only reason I'm concerned people think I look homeless is because when I'm headed from work, I have to set at a bus stop that gets a lot of homeless and drugees and every once and a while, someone asks me if I got any drugs or they try to sell to me.
The comment from my sister asking if she could shave my hair and all that shit came just the day before (and they day that) some guy said a bunch of cryptic shit like "you were God, but now you're..." and kept asking me what drugs I did over and over... For some reason, it took me a while to realize he was selling and when I made the mistake of telling him I smoked weed every now and again (I live in Portland metro), I found out why they are called "pushers".
That said, yeah I'll try and pay more attention to how much I'm brushing and clipping it and how even I clip it (I know what you're thinking, but read the next sentence). I haven't seen a barber in probably a few years with my fast-growing hair and I do get a lot of compliments about my hair. Just sometimes I wonder if it's because it surprises them and I haven't quite gotten that lately, so I just wondered...

My parents have said before that my hair never really looks bad, which isn't 100% true (I'm not immune to bed hair or unbrushed hair).

Maybe I just need to try and keep up with my shaving. At least under the neck. Yeah, that could've been it. Also noticed now my nails need clipping. Oh and that day, my jeans were torn.

My sister still insisted it was my hair, but thinking about it, this isn't the first time she's hassled me about it, her opinion isn't consistent, she knows it grows back, I used to cut in summer/grow in winter, and she seems to really, really wanna cut hair.

I guess I'll just tell her to fuck off next time and stop being this self-conscious.
Then again, I am trying to find a covid date...
Actually, I would post my hair, but this is 4chan.

>> No.15476236

>>15476171
>I post to gym and fashion board
>Keep my hair long like a girl
>Live in the city in a very liberal area
>Cut my own hair, do dishes, cooking, laundry, and vacuuming
>Haven't dated a woman
>Have a kink that-
Ah shit you got me.
Welp. Guess I better transition.

>> No.15476896

>>15474788