Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 70 KB, 589x594, oof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390157 No.15390157 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

what are some of the best looks on transgirls/guys?

>> No.15390161

>>15390157
Oak. With handles.

>> No.15390175

>>15390157
for girls, looking overly feminine and dudes, looking overly masculine.

>> No.15390197

That one androgynous chick with glasses

>> No.15390225
File: 35 KB, 385x481, 51AnqKzNf9L._SX385_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390225

>>15390157
trans people want to pass as cis so the best looks are cis looks.

also, crossdressers aren't trans.
they're straight men with a fetish.

find a muse

>> No.15390236
File: 773 KB, 1363x2048, 98.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390236

>>15390157

>> No.15390262

ITT: mentally ill children
Seek professional help with gender dysphoria before you chop off your dick and join the 41%.

>> No.15390291

>>15390236
it's a shame the trannies that end up with good faces always look like fridges. very few outliers who don't look this way

>> No.15390312

>>15390262
nigga you're just as mentally ill. everybody is mentally ill you need to stop having other people think for you and form your own opinions and gain your own world experience instead of flying into an autistic mental break down every time a subject that makes you uncomfortable comes up

>> No.15390321

Bodybags

>> No.15390342
File: 24 KB, 554x554, projector.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390342

>>15390312
>everybody is mentally ill

>> No.15390348

>>15390342
>i know you are but what am i
nice response you fucking brain dead reddit ranger

>> No.15390361
File: 576 KB, 1060x1155, borderline-vert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390361

>>15390348
get help honey

>> No.15390374

>>15390236
why they knees so fucked up

>> No.15390386

>>15390262
come up with an original response
im not discrediting your opinion but you are literally just spouting shit you heard.
>muh mentally ill
>muh seek professional help
>muh chop off your peener
>muh suicide rate percentage
stupid no brain parrotting puppet
get an individual personality first nigger
>>15390312
>everybody is mentally ill
more like 90% of people in this society are, realize that most peoples mental illnesses come from approaching life the wrong way. Most mental illnesses are self caused, because almost everybody is not doing what they themselves truly know what they should do with their life. You know what you want to do with your life, but you make some excuses like im depressed or i have anxiety and then bam, you have a lifelong condition that binds itself to you because you want it. Mental illness is a myth, and it also internalizes problems that are external. You're not really depressed, you're just living in a highly complex victim mindset. Especially when you realize there is no such thing as another person, and everybody is in their own personalized simulation, things like trauma arent real. Noone can abuse you if there are no other people outside of your imagination.
It's a shared dream, but if you wish for your dream to be real - you can be mentally ill if that's what you really desire
all life is only real if you believe its real. most things happen for a reason, and we have crazy coincidences and de ja vu, all hints that this world is not as serious as it looks, and its only real if you make the conscious decision that it shall be real, and matter, and that things hurt.

the other 10% is the people who get this most basic fundamental fact to life, and its quite the assumption to say that everybody is mentally ill. You just haven't met a person who isn't under life hypnosis. Your life, and the reality of it is hypnosis, you believe it because someone told you its real and serious.

>> No.15390390

>>15390374
most transwomen have to work as prostitutes to pay for their surgeries

>> No.15390410

>>15390390
most transwomen don't get surgeries though. and the person in pic is a celebrity, im sure they make enaf mannie

>> No.15390424

>>15390386
that's not what mental illness is

>> No.15390432
File: 251 KB, 1848x924, 100-gecs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390432

laura les is a major inspo for me desu

>> No.15390433

>>15390157
boymode

>> No.15390441

>>15390386
good post
hrt is still bad and gender theory is mostly bs but goddamn what a good post

>> No.15390443

>>15390312
>everyone is mentally ill
unironically true but no one will ever admit it
we can say people are physically weak as fuck but NOOO not our brainerino

>> No.15390447
File: 412 KB, 1932x1890, b2a62cf423dca3130d2a5e5e06fb610f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390447

>>15390432
normally im not trying to look so edgy and i just throw on some oversized and/or pleated pants (helps with illusion of bigger hips, longer legs, shorter torso) and a simple t shirt or tank, maybe a sweater or flannel on top. vaguely grungy/90s style is really easy for those sorts of proportions and you can get literally all this stuff at a thrift store (pic is not me but similar enough )

>> No.15390461
File: 1010 KB, 360x360, youre not a woman.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390461

>>15390443
if everyone has something then it isn't an illness it is a characteristic.

>> No.15390468

>>15390236
This little fella does not pass.
Shoulders hands and an inverted ass.

>> No.15390483

>>15390386
mostly correct. gender dysphoria (whether you want to call it a mental illness or not is irrelevant) is a projection of insecurities onto your physical body stemming from a deep self-identification with a gender other than the one you are assigned at birth. strictly speaking there is no right or wrong way to deal with it but repressing it has never been shown to be a long-term solution. hormone therapy exists, yes it has risks like any other drug, those risks can be monitored and mitigated with regular screenings, lifestyle choices, etc.

for me, starting HRT was an expression of radical acceptance of my mental state and of bodily autonomy. my dysphoric brain/consciousness lives in and will only ever live in one body and all i can do is take care of that body as best as i can in a way that makes me happy. putting the right hormones in my body is just as important to me as eating a balanced diet and working out, it's a way to make myself feel as healthy and comfortable as possible with what i've got

t. tranny

>> No.15390484

>>15390157
the ones you dont have to take at all

>> No.15390485

>>15390441
i didn't discredit his stance on the matter
also im a tranny but i know that a certain group of individuals with extraordinarily large noses is creating more tranny politics because it divides and conquers the people, why fight the guys on top when you can fight the trannies instead

gender theory is there because it makes you mad. this whole weird wacky way of thinking about something as elementary as gender just because some guys wanna be a girl and some girls wanna be a guy is working exactly as they want.

The average person hates the tranny
the average tranny hates the average person

two sides of the same coin fight, noone wins anything, the guys pushing this new age propoganda down our throats stay in power, thanks for playing

also, the average tranny isn't even on board with half the politics being pushed. The mainstream media and popular culture is pushing most of it, the average tranny is too busy with their own life to worry about le politics - and the worst thing about this is WHEN YOU TELL SOMEONE YOU'RE A TRANNY, THEY THINK YOU'RE INVOLVED IN POLITICS. most trannies i know hate politics, because the jew is pushing propoganda in the name of the tranny

i guess the only thing i wanted to say from all that is look who is pushing this. most trannies dont interfere with other peoples lives, act like normal people and try to stay out of the way. but the media..

>> No.15390490

>>15390483
>putting the right hormones in my body is just as important to me as eating a balanced diet and working out
same but drugs

>> No.15390495

>>15390483
1. i am a tranny too, putting it in a post you make doesnt get you brownie points
2. what the fuck? your reply and the point i was making aren't even vaguely related

>> No.15390501

>>15390410
yeah it's really rare for transpeople to get surgery. most are just straight men who want to look aesthetically female anyway, it's just an extreme body mod like piercings or tattoos, but 4chan is full of people who are delusional and get all their information from everywhere except world experience so you end up with these kids who have very exaggerated worldviews due to watching television and playing on the computer instead of working or getting education or life experience.

>> No.15390512

>>15390485
>gender theory is there because it makes you mad
i don't feel about it, I just think it's bullshit
i believe in innate transsexualism and innate bisexuality,with early socialization playing a huge role in what kind of person you develop into
also hrt is probably the best drug i've ever taken. tranners are mentally ill losers who always talk about fat redistribution titties and what not, no one ever tells you about the elevated state of mind of a male brain deprived of testosterone
it's just that everything else is shit
>muh gd
doesn't exist, at least in the shape trannies talk about it these days

>> No.15390526
File: 146 KB, 500x739, son, we need to talk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390526

>>15390512
>the elevated state of mind of a male brain deprived of testosterone
lmao good one!

>> No.15390531

>>15390483
also, you should stop looking at hormones like that. saying that as somebody
>>15390501
>get all their information from everywhere except world experience so you end up with these kids who have very exaggerated worldviews due to watching television and playing on the computer
not just 4chan. most people alive today.
>working or getting education or life experience.
there are more free-er ways to live
most people with these exaggerated worldviews created by TV/internet are the same people who are working in workplaces, studying at college, or hanging out at the malls on weekends.
Most people aren't even doing jobs they like, despite the fact that they would make more money if they were doing a job they did enjoy despite not making as much money because maybe that would actually take their lifes somewhere where they'd pick up a skill or figure out a way to live the life they want because less emotional and mental energy is spent hating their job and then buying alcohol, clothes, junk food or something else to erase the pain of living a total lie.

the modern economic system basically leeches off of how much people hate their jobs, by giving them fun things to do with the money they made dying to themselves and letting themselves down
This cycle has continued for many years, and it certainly doesnt look like it'll stop.
Which is funny because if you believe in reincarnation our modern society is basically just a thing that wastes incarnations by making people their own worst enemies by internalizing low potential despite the fact humans infinite
but i guess thats what happens inside the unconscious depths of the universal god that all religions worship under a different name. science calls dark matter
its you, by the way. you but unconscious.
every religion in the world worships YOU.

>> No.15390538

>>15390312
Ok, nigga

>> No.15390557
File: 2.90 MB, 448x960, creepy.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390557

soon we can all be cute girls , just wait

>> No.15390569

>>15390386
BASED
A
S
E
D

>> No.15390578
File: 159 KB, 1334x694, female brains.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390578

>>15390557

>> No.15390587

>>15390578
nobody cares virgin, why do you live your life constantly trying to find new reasons not to talk to women? nobody gives a fuck how much you failed at being a man and how you'll most likely never have kids, just live your life and stop being a crying cope baby.

>> No.15390619
File: 55 KB, 494x416, 1593695554955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390619

>>15390578
>Has 17% more neurons than a woman
>Uses them to cope this hard on 4chan

>> No.15390629

>>15390526
if you can't grasp the idea it's not because you haven't tried hrt, it's because you don't even realize what you (probably low) test does to your brain

>> No.15390630

>>15390587
>"women"

lmao

>> No.15390656

>>15390619
this, there's a reason women don't use websites like this because women know better than to openly out themselves as failures in society. That's why women are more likely to own their own businesses while nerds struggle and struggle just to be able to get picked for a cubicle office job.

>> No.15390723

>>15390225
Based

>> No.15390796

Rope around neck.

>> No.15390804

>>15390157
none

>> No.15390822

>>15390312
"everybody is mentally ill"

Mind explaining that one or are you just a know nothing know it all?

>> No.15390892

>>15390822
not him and i cba retrieving stats, but
in the west (us and europe) certain demographics have a +/- 50% rate currently in or with a past experience of therapy
everybody around you is fucking bonkers
at no point in history we had the current rate of diagnosed or not mental disorders
usa in particular is feeding kids adderall and teenagers ssris, everybody is going crazy

>> No.15390893

>>15390157
suicide is the most common look but i dont know about the best one

>> No.15390989
File: 179 KB, 1707x2560, 2112FFA0-0276-462C-A9DF-1D00A90DD1BB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15390989

trannies look really hot with this choker

>> No.15391650

>>15390262
this.

>>15390386
a mentally healthy person would not write this

>> No.15391856

>>15390157
If you're a tranny, there is nothing you can wear that is going the stop the uncanny valley perception back of every normal person's brain every time they see you. You just seem robotic and fake and it triggers the "kill it with fire" instinct for normal men and women

>> No.15391868

>>15390989
strong agree

>> No.15391880

>>15390892
>usa in particular is feeding kids adderall and teenagers ssris, everybody is going crazy
correct up to this point
you're a fuckin retard if you think everyone is crazy because a few people get pills for already being wacko
learn to make conclusions

>> No.15391920

>>15390656
Idunno about that bro there are a lot of women that lurk chanboards. Especially shit like /cgl/

>> No.15392124

>>15390578
dog brain

>> No.15392768

>>15390157
Sometimes I think I'm trans myself but then I jerk off to traps and the urge goes away and I'm disgusted by myself, urge to be a trap went away when I was on nofap for 3 months

>> No.15393094

>>15390989
Exceedingly based

>> No.15393112

>>15390225
>also, crossdressers aren't trans.
>they're straight men with a fetish.

based

>> No.15393151
File: 742 KB, 603x779, 1463563056448.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15393151

Thought you could

>> No.15393169

>>15390989
especially if its cashmere

>> No.15393170

All of the girls that posted on /fa/ except for (spoony, curlgurl, etc) have been less attractive than a mentally ill dude in a dress......

Women on here are fucking pathetic

>> No.15393214

>>15393151
"Your gift is too great for me"

>> No.15393246

They look their best on the 41% statistics

>> No.15393472

>>15390157
For trans girls usually anything that adds volume to the hips and minimises the shoulders, for trans guys usually the opposite.

t. stealth mtf

>> No.15393556

>>15393170
It's been like 10 years since those days and you're still obsessed with that era and the trips that posted in it. You've got to be like 40+ years old now Sieg, and still lusting after e-thots? Are you ever going to grow up?

>> No.15394202

>>15390432
Robert Wheeler III

>> No.15394247

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15394728

>>15393151
your gift is too great for me

>> No.15394761

>>15390989
this
>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15394784
File: 136 KB, 597x563, 273C0FB7-518E-454B-AA96-4FDA2A4701E1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15394784

>>15393151
I’m already fukd; YOUR GIFT IS THE GREATEST AND THANK YOU, DARK LORD

>> No.15394789

>>15390157
a body bag

>> No.15394800

>>15390432
"Laura" les looks like shit though. They don't even try to pass. They still look like some dude with greasy long hair that could be related to Ghostmane.

>> No.15394809

>>15390236

This would show off any tranny's epic shoulder width if not worn by someone who transitioned before puberty or had surgery.

>> No.15395310

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15395326

>>15390157
A noose.

>> No.15395566

>>15393170
>/fa/ thots

Youve got my attention

>> No.15395572

>>15390157
100 gecs and drain gang is discord tranny faggot music

>> No.15395640
File: 15 KB, 331x332, fuggn ew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15395640

dude trannies are literally the most gross people in the world lol.. they try to be cute and prey on young loser men to fuck them whilst manipulating them, they are all really fucking ugly like disgusting, trannies will never be /fa/ because they are unattractive beasts that will never pass, "I pass, I pass" no you fucking don't, people snicker and laugh at you when you turn around, everyone thinks you are gross, you are mentally ill and showcasing it to the whole world, that's super embarrassing. You'll end up dead by the time you are 40 in your meager 30k per annum job because you either will get another disgusting tranny to live with who brings to fulfillment or be alone quickly deteriorating, freak.

Bless up for that, at least it will eliminate your tainted genetic line.

>> No.15396141

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15396187

A rope around the neck with added support on the nearest ceiling

>> No.15396270

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15396275

>>15390432
luara les is disgusting

>> No.15396902

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15396921

>>15390342
>>15390361
>>15390587
I cant stand these twitter SJW responses were these NPCs think caling others incels is a proper response. Funny how its always SJWs that say we shouldnt shame other on the basis of sex or appearance but then keep reverting to it more than any other group.

>> No.15396927

transies are gay but DAM i want to hug and make love to sayuri mattar. i really want to put my tounge in his clean ass, bals and lick his penis till he cums, and then fuck him gently while we kiss. grab his clean soft tummy and breat, his sweaty hairless armpits and his eyes rolling up when i kiss his neck and i finally cum in his ass.
no homo btw

>> No.15396944
File: 300 KB, 1242x1720, E5513003-0996-497B-98A9-9C5510F5AC09.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15396944

>>15390989
I feel like a noose necklace would unironically be pretty cool
T.tranny
>>15393094
Based? Based on what?

>> No.15396947
File: 599 KB, 810x1080, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15396947

>>15390157

>> No.15396986
File: 369 KB, 1242x1216, FD91347C-69EA-4ABB-A655-4332A1B33ED8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15396986

>>15390157
>>15390432
Her I think ffm husband is really cute and effay imo

>> No.15396991

>>15390157
Belts, skirts, leggings, heels

>> No.15396997

>>15396947
Lol I'm the Green Man!!

>> No.15396998

>>15390432
fuck Teeth

>> No.15397121

>>15390157
The best outfit on a tranny is the same outfit that their peers are wearing
Just dress like a normal human and you will look your best, the trannies who look worst are always dressing like trannies and not real people
T. Trans female

>> No.15397198

>>15390312
actually pretty based

>> No.15397228

>>15393151
"Your gift is too great for me"

>> No.15397335

>>15390321
tranny tripfag becomes based

>> No.15397337

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15397432

>>15393472
you don't pass at all i guarantee it

>> No.15397481

>>15390461
wrong

>> No.15397525

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15397535
File: 319 KB, 625x819, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15397535

Do I pass? I am Cathy.

>> No.15397541

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15397544

>>15397535
Gorgeous looking girl.

>> No.15397553

>>15397535
LOL!

>> No.15397566

>>15390157
If you want people to see you as the gender you identify why do you want to dress in a way that will make it obvious you are a transgender person??

>> No.15397579

>>15395640
>prey on young loser men to fuck them whilst manipulating them
Literally doesn’t happen

>> No.15397591

>>15393151
your gift is too great for me

>> No.15397596

>>15393151
"your gift is too great for me"

>> No.15397600

>>15393151
Implying God needs to be appealing to the human eye

>> No.15397638

>>15390557
That's AI retard. You will never look like a girl. COPE

>> No.15397640

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15397642
File: 111 KB, 1033x630, film_version_dredd_still.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15397642

I've been informed that faggotry has been committed in this thread
15390157

you all will receive a citation

CITATION PROCESSING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~100%
CITATION COMPLETE
"It's not you parents fault that you let them down and became everything they raised you not to be" -citiation 097

DONT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN OR YOUR SENTENCING WILL BE MORE SEVERE!!!

>> No.15397711

>>15393151
your gift is too great for me

>> No.15397728

>>15397642
gayest post ITT

>> No.15397737

>>15393151
"Your gift is too great for me"

>> No.15398164

>>15390157
a noose

>> No.15398288

>>15397432
t. incel

>> No.15398331

>>15390557
>>15397638
here is a good idea
>get this tech and a bunch of sexy fetish outfits
>pretend to be a naked grill
>sells neked pics on onlyfan
>profit

>> No.15398393

>>15393151
your gift is too great for me, rick-sama

>> No.15398400

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398401

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398407

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398508

>>15398288
Better an incel than a hon tranny man-in-a-dresss lookin ass nigga, who is incel by default. COPE

>> No.15398509

>>15398331
I think you're just trying to justify your disgusting AGP fetish anon :)

>> No.15398513

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398515

>>15393151
your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398519

Tranny, let me fuck your boy pussy lmao

>> No.15398553

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398556

>>15390157
LEFT IS JUST A GIANT CULT
LEFT JUST CONTRADICTS ITSELF
YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE AN ANARCHIST
BUT YOU STILL WANT BERNIE FOR THE PREZ

LEFTY CÜCKS
LEFTY CÜCKS
LEFTY CÜCKS
FUCK OFF

YOU CAN'T FIGHT GET OFF THE STREETS
YOU'RE JUST USEFUL TO THE NEOCONS
YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T BEAT POLICE
JUST PLAY DRESS UP AND MAKE BELIEVE

LEFTY CÜCKS
LEFTY CÜCKS
LEFTY CÜCKS
FUCK OFF

TEN GUYS JUMP ONE, WHAT A MAN
GANGING UP AND YOU STILL CAN'T WIN
JUST HIDE YOUR FACE AND BREAK SOME GLASS
RIOT IN CHINA IF YOU'RE REALLY ANTI-FASH
SO YOU STILL THINK COMMUNISM'S COOL
WHEN ITS LEADERS WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU FOOLS
THE FAGGOTS, DRUG ADDICTS, AND HOES
TO THE GULAG YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO GO

LEFTY CÜCKS
LEFTY CÜCKS
LEFTY CÜCKS
FUCK OFF

YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO GO
YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO GO
YOU'D BE THE FIRST TO GO
AND YOU ALL STINK

>> No.15398605

>>15390989
Came here specifically to post this. Thanks for beating me to it madlad.

>> No.15398617

>>15397642
imagine being this much of a faggot

>> No.15398765

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398803

>>15393151
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.15398804

>>15393151
"Your gift is too great for me"

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action