[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 268 KB, 1600x900, antifa-portland.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15191927 No.15191927 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Why do they hate this board so much?

>> No.15191930

>>15191927
this is a fashion board. why would they hate it

>> No.15191935

>>15191927
because they are retards who have to apply their politics to every spact of their life
this also includes you since you made this thread
take your politics to a politics board you spastic redditors and leave fashion discussion related to fashion

>> No.15191936
File: 129 KB, 1024x768, 1581741839929.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15191936

>>15191930
>why would they hate it
Because they look like pic related.

>> No.15191939

>>15191935
>because they are retards who have to apply their politics to every spact of their life
I only see this with /pol/cucks

>> No.15191945

>>15191939
Aktion; Reaktion
both sides are feeding into each others posts, just piss off already

>> No.15191972

>>15191927
god you guys are fucking morons this is bait.
they are antifa. Anti/fa/ They are anti fa. Its a fucking joke. Guys get off pol

>> No.15192645
File: 677 KB, 1600x1067, antifa`13223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15192645

>>15191936
Bro that's just the average American family, this is antifa

>> No.15192653

so far, no-one understands the pun

>> No.15192671

>>15191939
This is how you spot a left wing and antifa poster.

They always accuse right wing people of injecting politics all over when all it takes is 5 minutes on things such as tinder / social media and it's always without question left wingers who have political shit in their bio or refuse to talk to anyone because of whom they voted for.

You never see that with right wingers.
I see it all the time:

>i'm a vegan leftie type and if you are not left wing on everything do not swipe right for me and question ur life!

I have never ever seen some right wing equivalent of that. Like right wing people want borders, immigration control or whatever. Not really radical. meanwhile left wingers want trans stuff to kids, sex talk to kids, no borders, no genders, make speech illegal etc. They are much more radical in all aspects of life.

It's a fact. A simple fact. All that who argue against this just expose themselves as extreme left wingers that they can't possible be wrong and they are 100% right. ISIS do that too.

>> No.15192681

>>15192671
Nice Reddit spacing you've got there

>> No.15192686

>>15192681
Yes. I am a "left winger" and I post on reddit. I don't like antifa though and we on the left have real issues which is why we argue a lot. I'm original left wing really rather than this new form of radical extreme left wing. I'm gay and have a partner of 5 years and I am scared of Islam which the radical left support.

>> No.15192703
File: 6 KB, 225x225, 1562285694403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15192703

>>15192686
>Yes. I am a "left winger" and I post on reddit

>> No.15192786

>>15192671
>>15192686
Are you on a false flag mission?

>> No.15192800

>>15192671
Sincerity posting bodies the antifa shills

>> No.15192806

>>15192645
Even your ideals are shit lmao

>> No.15192812

>>15192686
You’re a liberal

>> No.15192819
File: 25 KB, 579x329, Yi8qVpw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15192819

This board is so tiresome

its always a shitshow with politics

>> No.15192823

>>15192686
> I am a "left winger" and I post on reddit
> I'm gay and have a partner of 5 years
> I am scared of Islam
Cringe and Yikespilled

>> No.15192836

>>15192812
Yeah maybe, it's just that an extreme branch of the left has taken over the actual left. I believe people should have free health care and huge corporations shouldn't profit over death but I do not believe a 1 year old baby should be taught about masturbation that the new left generally believes. That's insane to me.

>> No.15192842
File: 185 KB, 541x449, Gabi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15192842

>>15192653
>nobody got it

>> No.15192849

>>15192653
>>15192842
HURRR ANTI-FA!!

Do I win a lollipop?

>> No.15193150

>>15192836
Left doesn't believe that shitty maga talking point fuk off lib

>> No.15193199

>>15191927
If you're ugly and broke you can't really be /fa/. Especially not next to someone that is beautiful and rich.
They hate that there is hierarchy and they hate that there are "rules."
They probably even hate that to make good fits you probably need some knowledge, skill and experience.

>> No.15193206

>>15191936
If there's one thing I could rub out forever it is self-conscious people pulling stupid faces in photos so they can be like:
>i'm CHOOSING to be ugly

>> No.15193231
File: 1.88 MB, 2662x2464, TheLeft10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15193231

>>15191927
Because pic related depicts every class of antifa member.

>> No.15193232

>>15192842
its ok dude i chuckled at it and im based thus making the pun based too.

>> No.15193241

>>15193231
The interesting thing though is that you could make that same pic with /pol/tards. Even down to trannies and faggots. But on the other side of it they would not despise ideals in the way that antifa do.
Like, an overweight /pol/tard might hypocritically bitch about fat chicks but he would never get on board with fat acceptance.
He knows that being fat isn't good and people should strive to correct that if they are.

>> No.15193250
File: 125 KB, 1374x1031, dcn45ac3xzwy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15193250

>>15191936
in contrast to this

>> No.15193265
File: 738 KB, 1080x1080, 89cf76d2a564b5093a2af3cb3a5824831c3f6fd3e882cc690a9c72f50508bcbd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15193265

>>15191927
I was pretty fascinated by how young the ones here look. Then I realized they are part of a pedo operation that grooms school kids and it all made sense

>> No.15193434
File: 46 KB, 854x960, 1584054870917.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15193434

>>15193250
>implying i'm a /pol/cel
Monarchist gang

>> No.15193574

>>15192686
You're obviously a conservative. Stop larping.

>> No.15193591

With their hatred of anybody who thinks different from them, antifa are actually the modern fascists, which is quite ironic

>> No.15193799

>>15192836
>liberal SJW
>extreme leftists
Pick one, dumb American

>> No.15193847

>>15192645
american antifa is nothing compared to the actual antifa who actually fight ACTUAL fascism

>> No.15193852

>>15193250
/pol/ meetup is more diverse and has better chicks than a reedit meetup lmaooo

>> No.15193854

>>15192686
Yeah this is no longer leftwing in 2020

>> No.15193857

>>15193847
Anti in america is scarier since they seem to be given completely free reign by authorities. In Here in Sweden they are pretty much dead.

>> No.15193866

>>15193857
I support antifa in my country, but will never support american antifas, because american antifas fight for more opression and power
Gavin McInnes said american antifas are a paramilitary wing of the DNC

>> No.15193894

>/fa/ - Fashion

>> No.15193914

>>15192686
Yeah you're a conservative for this. You aren't leftwing if you don't wanna fuck kids, at this point

>> No.15194067

>>15193434
If you aren't an actual monarch and support monarchy then you are a cuck and a boot-licker

>> No.15194363

>>15192686
Protip, on 4chan dont tell people youre a leftwing gay reddit user. you get one. jesus youre gonna get torn to shreds sorry bro.

>> No.15194367

>>15193866
>Gavin McInnes
only subhumans take boomers like him seriously

>> No.15194774
File: 71 KB, 960x591, epic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15194774

>>15191927
Lmao non of you could compete with the german body building maoists

>> No.15194871 [DELETED] 

>>15191936
second from the right first row looks cute.


>>15191927
I'm in antifa and I like this board well enough, why would you think we hate it?

>> No.15194875

>>15191936
the girl front row second from right is really pretty tbqh

it is funyn that antifa protests us so much

>> No.15194912

>>15191939
>extremist faggots who define their identity by their political views are faggots

Whoa bro are you a philosopher

Jokes aside however, /pol/ is right about almost absolutely everything.

>> No.15195281

>>15194367
I'd say they are the paramilitary wing of the deep state. None of them ever seem to serve time, even though they are arrested violent crime constantly

>> No.15195287

>>15195281
Of course the "deep state" have a symbiotic relationship with the DNC, Wallstreet and other power centers. The GOP as well, as they serve their role in the kosher sandwich

>> No.15195293
File: 157 KB, 665x800, 1514653620200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15195293

>>15194912
>Jokes aside however, /pol/ is right about almost absolutely everything.

>> No.15195301
File: 771 KB, 1276x714, 1540235272590.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15195301

>>15194912
sure

>> No.15195307

>>15195293
Ah yes, /pol/ was right about the perils of numalehood and coonsooming as well

>> No.15195486

>>15192836
>extreme branch
>american progressives
wow americans really are fucking stupid

>> No.15195919
File: 6 KB, 256x192, 1432127345098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15195919

>>15195486
>Americans have different terms for [ideology] than Europeans
>OMG DO AMERICANS REALLY?!?!?!

>> No.15195962

>>15195281
>deep state
nothing you say after this can be taken seriously if you unironically use this word

>> No.15196041

>>15191936
>even the dog is obese
Jesus Christ!

>> No.15196049

Alright now that we all understand that OP was trying to make a joke loud and clear, lets pack this thread up.

>> No.15196160

because they are the paramilitary wing of liberal moral panics

>> No.15196182

>>15194067
Nah I have a plan for getting comfy with the king that isn't selling my ass out

>> No.15196186

>>15195962
How about "the permanent government"? Hasn't this administration proved that the president has very little control over what the government actually does?

>> No.15196192

>>15196186
how?

>> No.15196196

>>15195919
In practice "liberal" always means breaking down barriers to big business, be it regulation, tradition or smaller businesses

>> No.15196202

>>15196192
Nothing has happened with the wall and immigration because the judiciary and lower parts of the administration don't want to. Trump seems to have given up on those completely after the indictment though.

>> No.15196206

>>15193866
Hilarious

>> No.15196208

>>15192686
Don't tell me your a fuckin' trot

>> No.15196211

>>15196202
i thought the wall was being built??

>> No.15196273

>>15196211
a few part of wall has been renovated and Trump is bragging about that

>> No.15196277

>>15196273
Listen to Fash The Nation instead of Fox News

>> No.15196744

>>15196277
>Listen to Fash The Nation
Totally sound like a reliable news source

>> No.15196790

>>15196744
Better than any most. It's nice to not be perpetually confused and surprised by world happenings.

>> No.15196836

>>15196277
wtf is fash the nation? is it like ftn?

>> No.15197514

>>15192645
>wanting to die for slimy jews
They are exactly like americans

>> No.15197520

>>15194912
>Jokes aside however, /pol/ is right about almost absolutely everything.
when you throw enough shit onto a wall some of it is bound to stick

>> No.15197582

>>15194067
If you aren't a politician and support democracy, you are a cuck and a boot-licker.
Shut the fuck up, retard.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action