[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 122 KB, 503x377, Kashimiya.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15097023 No.15097023 [Reply] [Original]

What the fuck is that type of shirt/vest called?

>> No.15097035

looks like a yukata

>> No.15097038

looks like a kimono

>> No.15097065

It isn't long though, it has the length of a t-shirt or so. Only covers the torso. Does a yukata fit that description? I thought they were full-body things.

>> No.15097072

Look up Kimono cardigan. Send pics if you find anything cool

>> No.15097078


>> No.15097079

It's called a haori, but it looks like a cheap Western-made one. You can get really nice vintage silk ones for like $20USD.

>> No.15097193
File: 45 KB, 553x554, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is called a haori, thanks m8. Any stores that hold quality ones that you know of? Wanna get one for the summer.
This is the coolest one I saw in a cursory google search. It has a koi fish on the back.

>> No.15097469
File: 76 KB, 900x900, tt006-03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I would recommend you do a little research before trying to wear traditional clothing of any sort.

Incidentally, men generally wear black or navy haori. Bright patterns like that are for women.

>> No.15097483

Now I want one but all I've found online are with feminine prints. FML.

>> No.15098868

OP's pic looks more like a happi