[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 502 KB, 2400x1600, giannis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14989984 No.14989984 [Reply] [Original]

mirror or photo
which one is the truth
look decent in mirrors, ugly as a orc in photos

>> No.14990322

>>14989984

Bit of both, who really knows? Better to just be confident with what you got.

>> No.14990567

>>14989984

Mirror is more like real life due to depth, but pictures are how people see you in their eyes (minus the depth)

>> No.14990583

>>14989984
you like how you look in mirrors because you recognize your mirror as a familiar environment. brain think familiar = good. you dislike how you lack self esteem. this probably means you are more attractive than you say or think you are. you could also be a gross hideous disgusting faggot who should kys immediately; who knows

>> No.14990588

>>14989984
>Which portrays 3D reality better, a 3D picture or a 2D picture?

>> No.14991322
File: 320 KB, 250x280, Devilman crybaby _ Tumblr.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14989984
>its the mirror
The mirror is just you with better lighting, depth and reversed.
First of all people don't see you with photoshoot lighting all the time, they see you in many different angles and with different levels of darkness. The imperfections that you have such as assymmetry, won't be as prevalent to another person, no one is going to study your face looking for those features except for you. I notice that i feel like everyone seem way more symmetrical than me, but they are probably just as, if not more, asymmetrical as i am.
Reverse image in real life may seem like a big deal, but its literally the most insignificant part of how you look. If you find yourself taking selfie pics with the camera a lot, take one that looks good and mirror it. Now you look like shit. Dont be feel ugly though, its only because the composition of the photo was from that angle, and all the features only work well with that specific angle. Try to take a picture with the or vid with the inverted already, search for the inverted filter on tiktok. If you set up a photo with the invert on, you will look significantly more attractive, but a little odd because you don't usually see that flipped image of you.
In real life a flipped image doesnt matter at all, no one thinks you look odd, they see all the things you do in the mirror, they dont care that your dimple is on the right or left side. its the same features.

Conclusion, you look how you do in the mirror. No one has the exact eyesight to capture all the detail a camera would. You're not a static pose, you move and are perceived from different angles. Asymmetry is normal, it only looks odd to you in pictures because your brain is not used to it.

>> No.14992733

>>14991322
based and wholesomepilled