[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 134 KB, 800x800, 1_wUb9U6viRnC6urwdTjsSrw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14848188 No.14848188 [Reply] [Original]

Do men prefer a conventionally attractive woman or someone who has an exotic or non conventional beauty?

Do you mind tattoos? If not, why?

Would you date someone who had a cosmetic surgery before?

>> No.14848228

>>14848188
>Depends how unconventional but obviously hot skinny white girls are my ideal
>If I like a girl enough (and the tattoo isn't too garbage) I can probably get over it. Especially since so many girls my age like getting dumbass small tattoos on their wrists or ankles. But I think tattoos look shitty and out of place on the majority of people.
>Probably not. I have slight gyno so my nips are puffy and at times I've really wanted surgery but people really don't seem to care that much. It'd have to be something actually debilitating to justify it.
t. 21 y/o

>> No.14848371
File: 735 KB, 3024x4032, IMG_2617-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14848188
Generally I prefer "cute," or looks that lean a bit mousy over my idea of a "hot" girl: my ideal is sleight, small butt/bust, wavy or otherwise messy brown hair. I think there's something to be said for exoticism as well though, and I find African women with very dark skin and sharp features like Pic related quite attractive too.
>tattoos
I don't mind something small. Like above said, a lot of girls get ones out of the way that I wouldn't say significantly detract from their looks. Face/neck tattoos are usually pretty bad, but if she's an artist or something and they were very well positioned for her own face rather than a star on her forehead or some shit. Similarly, I'd say sleeves are OK as long as the art is good.
Pop culture tattoos would be an instant "no," however.
>cosmetic surgery
If it were something small as treatment for debilitating body dysmorphia than I suppose, but I couldn't get down with like a Korean women who's completely changed her face. It may be campy, but I'm more drawn to someone's character who can come to terms that they aren't perfect than someone who tries to control everything about themselves.

>> No.14848633

Generally, i dont reply to virgins, but yeah girls are cool

>> No.14848851

>>14848188
>tattoo
A red flag. People say it doesn't necessarily mean anything but it does.
Having inscribed a message/symbol conveys a message by definition.
Do you have to get a tattoo to make yourself more important for you and others?
That leads to a conclusion that you're mentally unstable.
>cosmetic surgery
It's a completely different thing than a tattoo. It if you can fix something do it.
For example jawline or nose - it's not your fault you're born with it or something happened that made it that way. Unnecessary boob jobs, ass jobs on the other hand are ridiculous.

common sense.

>> No.14848881

>>14848371
She's conventionally attractive except she's dark skinned. She's thin and small nosed.

>> No.14848913

>>14848881
OH I agree, I just think the skin being so extreme would qualify as an "exotic" feature I find attractive. That and her conventionally attractive traits are different than you'd find on pale women I'm typically attracted to.
It was also just a quick picture I pulled from Google to show the tone, I'm all for smaller features with that tone too, I just don't have a picture on hand.

>> No.14848923
File: 169 KB, 1080x1080, 1575826491122.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14848188
>or someone who has an exotic or non conventional beauty?

This

>> No.14848957

>>14848923
>ywn smash it missionary with her smelly feet in your face while fuck kd plays loudly in the background

>> No.14848979
File: 148 KB, 458x684, 1575808192289.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14848188
i like my women exotic, autistically exotic to be exact
>tattoo
the only time a tattoo is acceptable is if you have been to prison
>cosmic surgery
dont know honestly i usually find it unattractive but maybe she had good reason for it

>> No.14848992

>Do men prefer a conventionally attractive woman or someone who has an exotic or non conventional beauty?
yes because I'm not a desperate faggot who convinced himself that low standards are special
>Do you mind tattoos? If not, why?
I don't mind them if I choose what they are
preferably a barcode
>Would you date someone who had a cosmetic surgery before?
I would rather not date anybody

>> No.14848999

>>14848188
>Do men prefer a conventionally attractive woman or someone who has an exotic or non conventional beauty?
both
>Do you mind tattoos? If not, why?
yes. trashy. no exceptions.
>Would you date someone who had a cosmetic surgery before?
Yeah, but I wouldn't want them to bear my children if they were born deformed.

>> No.14849034

>tfw have a handful of tattoos on my torso
>worried that everybody will hate me and won't like my naked body
>still enjoy looking at them

A dillema.

>> No.14849052

>>14848188
i tell my gf every week her tattoos are degenerate. keeps me in charge