Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 167 KB, 601x582, 1562484925750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14462590 No.14462590 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Well?

>> No.14462595

Cause I don't do anything interesting, don't have friends to hang out with and I don't really leave the house much besides the gym or groceries

>> No.14462599
File: 743 KB, 603x779, 1479423662675.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14462599

Cause Anon-kun is balding

>> No.14462601

>>14462599
>cause Anon-kun is insecure
ftfy

>> No.14462608

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14462625

>>14462590
I'm gay, women do nothing for me
I still don't have a bf though, but that's a way bigger problem.

>> No.14462635

Not interesting enough, mixed with a nonlethal but painful dose of social anxiety.

>> No.14462672

Because I want to be the girlfriend

>> No.14462694

because i can't find a new gf that sort of has the same hobbies and interests as me. i don't even care that much about the looks but looks seems to be the only thing women care about these days. like if a woman looks halfway decent she thinks that's enough and every men should worship her for it. i'm on/off with some girl and it feels like the only thing she does is post food pics and selfies on instagram where she gets like 20 likes or so.

everything else she does, doesn't matter if she's out in nature or goes to a museum or traveling, she does all of that just so she can post about it on instagram and not because she likes doing these things by herself

i'm not sure what she would do without social media, probably just eat and die

>> No.14462711

But I do

>> No.14462715

>>14462590
I'm gay

>> No.14462717
File: 93 KB, 750x937, EF8C1AEC-4C60-49B7-8409-FC8721859340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14462717

>>14462590
Cause we just broke up

>> No.14462719

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14462729

>>14462590
because i live in saudi arabia where gfs are forbidden ;_;

>> No.14462742

i have an insecure attachment disorder

>> No.14462755

>>14462717
Sorry to hear that mate, how you holding up?

>> No.14462761

I have a small penis, thus makes me not want to have sex. I think sex would be stressful and makes me anxious and overthinking/overcompensating.

>> No.14462767

>>14462599
Your Gift is too great for me

>> No.14462770

>>14462590
Too lazy and acne riddled / slightly overweight

>> No.14462775
File: 60 KB, 694x716, 1561879321739.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14462775

>>14462590
>literally 1/10 tier looks, absolute bottom of the barrell
>riddled with emotional (incl. severe depression disorder and anxiety disorder) and physical ailments (incl. scopiosis and crooked nose that blocks airway)
>short (170cm)
>poor wageslave
>socially inept because of decades of no friends no girlfriend
>almost 24 years old never held a girls hand or anything beyond that and have no friends, not a single one
>because of all this emotional wreck beyond repair
>cried about a week ago listening to frank ocean because i missed teenage love and all that over stuff seemingly everyone else but me experienced because it was all too much
>started to become misanthropic over thr past years, like travis bickle in taxi driver only that he is cool and i am shit
>daydream a lot lately about having a cute girlfriend that loves me forever but once i am back in reality it hurts so i try to supress daydreaming
>just want it all to end, no exaggeration or memes
>i prayed to any higher power that might be listening to make me die in my sleep but i didn't
>actively supress feelings of hope so i don't get disappointed and sad when it inevitably doesn't happen
>developed a mantra that goes "the best day of my life is the one i will die in"
and that's that

>> No.14462776

I'm human garbage

>> No.14462780

>>14462775
I hope you'll find your release soon, anon.

>> No.14462781

No one is worthy enough.

>> No.14462783

Had a few bad experiences growing up so now my subconcious tells me not to pursue anything. Every now and again a girl will try something but I'll just lose interest very quickly

>> No.14462785

>>14462590
my wife would be angry

>> No.14462812

>>14462780
me too, a drunk driver should just squash me where i don't even feel it and it counts as an accident

>> No.14462843

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14462862

>>14462781
This, 100% unironically

>> No.14462868

>>14462590
My city got too much white people and I don't fuck with white girls. I wanna head back to China or move to Vancouver sometime soon.

>> No.14462870

>>14462590
Because I want a boyfriend nigga

>> No.14462879

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14462906

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463065

>>14462590
because i am the weird one in the social circle.

>> No.14463071

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463079

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463082

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463089

>>14462599
>all these nibbas falling for the double negative
HAHAHA ENJOY YOUR FOREHEADS BALDCELS

>> No.14463092
File: 742 KB, 603x779, 1547380883155-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14463092

>>14463089
shit real deal now

>> No.14463121

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463122

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463127

>>1446259
nibba

>> No.14463129

>>14462599
Nibba

>> No.14463137

>>14462590

I've spent a lot of time thinking it's because I was raised in very shelter home with very strict parents who laughed at my teenage attempts at getting a girlfriend.
But recently I went to a party and I realised I'm too boring to maintain a conversation with a girl.
I'm also a 30yo virgin.

>> No.14463146

>>14462590
Because I had to move cities to start a new job and we didn't want to do long distance so we broke up, and it's only been a week so I'm not over her yet (gonna be a while)

>> No.14463172

>>14462590
Just seems like a lot of work

>> No.14463174

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463175

>6'4" 300lbs rugby player in years 9-10
>girls dont want to date bc fat
>slim down to 230 w/muscle, grow out long hair
>girls actually show interest, capitalize and hook up with as many as i can handle
>learn that every female in 2019 is an out-and-out whore
>never once met a girl with even a little bit of wifey material
>every time i think a girl is different she proves herself to be a thot

what do? do i give up altogether? what about love/marriage later in life? why is this age of people so flush with retardation/self-hatred?

>> No.14463177

>>14463175
honestly bro you need to be a better person and stop attracting whores
when i was depressed all i got was hookups with other chicks who had unresolved issues. be straight up and tell these girls what you want out of a relationship. the ones who are trying to play games with you, will just leave
but the girl that sticks around. shes a keeeper

t.married anon of 3 years

>> No.14463194

>>14463177

thanks anon, im working on it every day. im always straight-up with girls, just never meet any that are strong enough to be the same. when one comes along i'll be here ready for it. till then, gym, tan, work, dress and keep fucking broads :)

>> No.14463196

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463209

>>14462590
Most women are disgusting, vapid, and boring.

>> No.14463212

>>14462590
She broke up with me

>> No.14463219

>>14462590
Because I'm not a happy person.

>> No.14463231

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463276

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463293

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463296

>>14462590

I'm not lesbian.

>> No.14463298

I was raised in a cult and have a really hard time being emotionally intimate because of how that vulnerability was used to hurt and control me before. I also don't really have anything going for me because I missed a lot of developmental milestones due to how I was raised

>> No.14463311
File: 285 KB, 1123x1600, Inu Yashiki - Chapter 13 - 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14463311

>>14462595
same ;_;

>> No.14463321
File: 13 KB, 266x189, 1559434301227.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14463321

>>14462608
>>14462719
>>14462767
>>14462843
>>14462879
>>14462906
>>14463071
>>14463079
>>14463082
>>14463121
>>14463122
>>14463174
>>14463196
>>14463231
>>14463276
>>14463293
illiterate lemmings

>> No.14463342
File: 76 KB, 500x471, 1558583988598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14463342

>>14463321

>> No.14463358

>>14463092
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463362

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463366

>>14462590
because I ruin it every time a girl likes me and I don't even know why or what makes that happen. it's not like they're open with you, share their feelings and they are certainly not apologetic and/or forgiving and merciful either. so tell me, what fucking gives?
Going after a girl to become my gf is nightmare mode for me and I don't like anything about that whole process.

>> No.14463372

>>14462590
Because I learned social interaction from /b

>> No.14463381

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14463391

>>14463194
It's the only way anon. The older I get the more I realize that men who go through tons of women are the only ones doing it right, it's the only way to meet a good one. Just try not to get too jaded on the way.

>> No.14463417

>>14462599
You gift is too great for me

>> No.14463420

>>14462595
This>>14462595

>> No.14463484
File: 319 KB, 678x500, IMG_0939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14463484

>>14462590
She broke up our 6 years since High School relationship because she "realized she had feelings that weren't going away" for some guy she worked with. I always had a problem forming attachments with people so telling her I loved her early in our relationship was tough for me and I only felt comfortable finally saying it when I felt sure she did as well. When we decided "okay we're broken up" before leaving last thing she said was that she's sorry and that she loves me. I wanted to yell at her for saying that because I can't comprehend how 6 years with someone you say you love could be beaten by what she herself described as a butterflies in the chest crush type thing with some guy you don't really even know. Lame. I'm gonna have to take a break from the females for a bit.

>> No.14463487

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464076

I have an e-gf but I might break up with her soon

>> No.14464098

>>14462599
Thanks for the gift!

>> No.14464104

>>14462599
your gift is too great for me, dark one

>> No.14464234

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me.

>> No.14464270

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464271

>>14462590
Because women are fucking gross

>> No.14464285

>>14462694
>she gets like 20 likes or so
Why even have an Instagram with so few likes?

>> No.14464300

>>14462590
i do

>> No.14464308

>>14462599
your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464332

>>14462868
Right on my chink brotha. All races should stick to their own kind

>> No.14464361

>>14462590
I am 5'2''

>> No.14464404

>>14462599
Your gift is too good for me, Ricky senpai

>> No.14464443

I don't know how to be interesting.

>> No.14464477

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464490

>>14462590
im introverted, unemotional, and lacking in sympathy/empathy
oh and too picky, i can't find someone who shares all my interests
i havent given up all hope though, eventually ill find someone but if i dont well that's okay i guess

>> No.14464523

>>14462590
One that I like is kinda. Not-so-truthful. I asked her out about a thousand times. And sorta just waited on her. Tempted to ask her again but I feel like it's better to work on myself at the moment.
Just gotta work hard and it'll pay out in the end. I'm hopeful.

>> No.14464537

>>14464523
Read the book of pook.

>> No.14464547

>>14462590
I push people away and hesitate too much when opportunities present themselves.

I drown myself in booze and casual sex rather than pursuing real emotional bonding. I haven't fucked sober in years. I haven't had real friends since secondary school.

>> No.14464555

>>14462755
Ya know. I appreciate the support. And great actually. Opened up doors to new women I once never had the confidence to get

>> No.14464578
File: 132 KB, 857x960, d57c6752-1c32-43af-ab42-182673ec129d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14464578

Cause I already have a boyfriend, hetto

>> No.14464597

>>14462599
I would like to reverse this spell.

>> No.14464678

>>14462625
Fag

>> No.14464701

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464730

>>14462599
your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464733

>>14463092
your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464755

>>14462599

Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464821

Well now I am a 21 year old virgin, maybe some day

>> No.14464833
File: 1.30 MB, 500x360, 1548856131940.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14464833

Because the only girls who are interested in me are people I hate. The ones I enjoy arent into me. its not that bad at the stage of my life Im in, its pretty nice to not play around with the full weight of relationships that can be considered "committed". Lot of one-hitters

>> No.14464841

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464871
File: 20 KB, 474x266, F4F1D1E6-1312-4DC1-BFC3-CCF6E1ED9BA2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14464871

>>14462590
WHAT THE FUXK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FASHION KYS

>> No.14464875

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464876

>>14462775
This is me too

>> No.14464888

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me.

>> No.14464963

>>14462599
your gift is too great for me

>> No.14464967

>>14464701
>>14464730
>>14464733
>>14464755
>>14464875
>>14464888
>>14464963
So much for /fa/ being high iq.

>> No.14464972

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465040

>>14463092
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465072

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465074

Girlfriends are a trifling money sink, I'd rather spend my money on dank weed and fire jawnz

>> No.14465075
File: 64 KB, 727x468, D8L1uVwVsAAN4Nr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14465075

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465092

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465100

Avoidant depressive. I just see escorts for the physical intimacy

>> No.14465107
File: 873 KB, 1242x1239, 82171956-A0AE-45A9-9D36-8DADDF8AA960.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14465107

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465110

I’m female and have bf.

>> No.14465156

>>14462590
My girlfriend was a liar and destroyed me mentally
I'm happy to be alone again

>> No.14465173

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465183

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465320

>>14463092
your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465328

>>14462599
your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465337

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465343

>>14463092
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465350

I smell bad and I don’t know why. I wear deodorant and don’t sweat too bad despite working a trade. Help

>> No.14465424

>tfw fa gf that loves me and we both like clothes
Anything is possible bros

>> No.14465461

>>14462590
They never pan out, mostly because I don't have that much time in between my wife, friends, and personal projects.

>> No.14465678

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465680

>>14463092
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14465914
File: 59 KB, 658x662, 1fe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14465914

>>14462590
no bf because i'm socially anxious and have never really had friends since middle school

>> No.14465979

>>14462590
Im going to military

>> No.14466027

can't afford one

>> No.14466071

i do, im sure she might not like me but i really love her, youve just got to confess your feelings, rejection isnt as hard as you might think, please anons we'll all make it

>> No.14466103

I can't find anybody that I like in terms of both personality and appearance and who's also interested in me, and the one exception isn't really an option because she lives on the other side of the Pacific ocean.

>> No.14466171

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14466219

>>14462775
Start going to the gym (aka the confidence store) and get a different job that is more socially oriented where your coworkers are around your age, and/or rent a room with people your age with similar interests. Say yes to every opportunity to socialize and eventually you'll meet a girl that will show interest. Once you get a gf, all the stuff you "missed out on" will seem trivial and you'll forget all about it.

>> No.14466240

>>14462599
Jokes on you faggot I'm already balding af

>> No.14466245
File: 71 KB, 721x496, IMG_20190609_224626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14466245

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14466264

>>14462599
Your gift is too great for me

>> No.14466288

>>14462595
pretty much this

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action