[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 43 KB, 360x540, 282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14232641 No.14232641 [Reply] [Original]

Why do you try and dress well /fa/? I do because I enjoy it and like looking good but I never wear anything super outlandish because I hate drawing attention to myself and am introverted as fuck. Sometimes I see people wearing some really cool stuff but I could never wear myself because I'm too scared.

>> No.14232645

>>14232641
actually so relatable, I like to dress nicely and properly but I hate wearing stuff that draws attention to myself. I'm kinda shy until I've known someone for a while so I try not to draw too much attention to myself.

>> No.14232647

>>14232641
I don't really care about dressing well. I like buying cool shit and collecting it, it really sucks that after a few seasons everything is just about irreplaceable. If I was rich I'd buy multiples.

>> No.14232649

I like the compliments because im recovering from a bad place in life, also I want to look intelligent as well as be smart. used to and kinda still now I dress(ed) like some proto-neckbeard and it felt like shit. So I get snazzy jeans and a nice jacket and some shoes to complete the look. Bam instantly I get looks. Hell I even get the occasional "wow nice jacket". feelsgoodman.

>> No.14232650

>>14232641
If I think I look good I have more confidence and that fixes my posture automatically

Also my ex gave me shit for how I used to dress so now it’s a trauma point for me

>> No.14232779

>>14232641
i dress in a way that makes me want to fuck me
if other people also want to fuck me then maybe we will get along
sage