[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 80 KB, 534x712, 1495729382730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12498837 No.12498837 [Reply] [Original]

I am sick of trying to look good near to every day.
I am sick of trying to match outfits or to purposely make them clash too much.
I am sick of dealing with unnecessary stuff on my jackets, pants, shoes, ...
I am sick of wearing not the most comfortable outfit.
I am sick of being aware not to wear the same or similar clothes in days not too close to one another.

From this day forward I will wear my wide array of coloured sport shorts, a pair of espadrills till they fall off my feet and a comfortable shirt that is at least one size too big.

Also fuck doing anything with your hair.
Let it do as it pleases and wear a cap on backwards if I do feel it is getting out of hand perhaps before I get my next buzzcut for the next 4 months.

Most importantly I will not give a fuck what anybody thinks about my look. Fuck you pretentious faggots.

>> No.12498839

>>12498837
why did you cuck yourself so hard in the first place
I've been small wardrobe for long time now just because I don't wanna do those things you mentioned
I can just stop giving a fuck and be comfy all days of the week

>> No.12498840

>>12498839
>because I don't wanna do those things you mentioned
How can you then possibly say you are /fa/ if you don't "do those things" ?

>> No.12498843

>>12498840
I don't want to be "/fa/", I don't really associate much with the average user of this board at all
And looking good doesn't require any of those things. Big wardrobe or variety is a meme by fast fashion executives to make you buy too much useless shit.

>> No.12498844

>>12498843
>Big wardrobe or variety is a meme by fast fashion executives to make you buy too much useless shit.
You clearly know any bitchyyet popular and infuriating pretty girls in Middle School and HS that would mock you endlessly if you didn't do any of "those things".

>Maybe scared a bit but it is true.

>> No.12498847

>>12498844
Yeah I go about my day basing my decision on what girls in high school think about me, important things in life.

>> No.12498854

OP late to the party
He going >slobcore now?
we been that my guy
let me guess you spent too much on overpriced trash
let me guess you dont get laid because of your style
let me guess your crippling social anxiety doesnt get better by wearing fancy clothes
let me guess you think youre woke now
let me guess etc etc

kys op

>> No.12498864

>>12498837
yup went through that exact phase not too long ago. I'm not completely out of fashion, but as far as following trends and trying to stand out, I'm not like that anymore.

I started focusing on the basics, such as the context of what I'm wearing, the functionality, the overall comfort, and my current location. Sometimes you can look good and not stand out. I don't need the compliments anymore. I think context is really what is important. Wearing smaller, tighter shirts bc they are comfy and make my muscles look big, when I used to wear oversized/drapey uniqlo shirts bc it looks like some rapper I saw in a magazine.

>> No.12498867

>>12498837
Just leave /fa/ and you feel better, and will probably find yourself.