[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 6 KB, 204x250, 1481692548009s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12365058 No.12365058 [Reply] [Original]

>get /fit/
>wear some cheap ass white shirt with a basic jeans
>still look better than 99% of you faggots

really makes you think

>> No.12365083

yeah

it's almost like different people have different opinions on what they want their bodies to look like, and what looks best on them

>> No.12365147

>>12365083
/thread

>> No.12365210

That's the /thinspo/ philosophy too, but yeah /fit/ works. Basically don't be a fat piece of shit and you're good.

>> No.12366068

while i think that a moderately trained physique is very important for an aesthetic body i still think you're a fucking faggot

>> No.12366094

My thoughts exactly. I see ugly fat chicks and guys trying so hard and spending so much money on their outfits, accessories, make-up & all that. It's almost like they're trying to distract others and themselves from their unattractiveness. Nobody gives a shit, you're still gross as fuck.
Pretty people don't need any of that. The more simple they dress, the more their natural beauty shows. It's not only /fit/ though, you need good face features too. Working out is great, but nothing works better than a beautiful face.

>> No.12366182
File: 210 KB, 600x1187, b8920de1da89e800289db38ef6144c5f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Think about this

When you think of your perfered gf, they probably dress a certain way right?
Don't you think it would run both ways? I know that I don't find gym chicks that wear active wear 24/7 to be attractive. Are you devaluing girls to the point that you think they only want the most stereotypical version of male beauty? Girls worth keeping want people with personality at the end of the day. That goes both ways aswell, wearing whatever is trendy by fueling money into it doesnt give you a personality or a style. Isn't that why some of us detest /mfa/? Because they encourage dressing the same way. They say you should wear x, y and z if you dont know what else to wear.

Yes muscular people look better with less effort to their clothes. But they needed to put in effort to their eating, working out, paying for the gym.

>>12366094
so if you have poor facial features what then are you going to do? People love the styles of 'ugly' people as much as they love them, Like Mac Demarco or a Nick cave. People that would not be considered attractive by any means in the real world. And guess what, I can find plenty of girls that love them to bits

>> No.12366223

>>12366182
Very true, but we talk only about looks here. If Nick Cave wasn't the super charming crazy weirdo he is, he would be just a random ugly dude. Same about Steve Buscemi, Vincent Cassel or Tilda Swinton. They pull their unattractive features to the point they work great for them and I find it much more attractive than a plain beauty with no life in it. How many people can compensate with such a bright character though?

>> No.12366237

>>12366223
I agree, attractive people are gonna be attractive, ugly people are going to be less so. But if you dont have a personality then your just plain boring