[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 31 KB, 500x655, hy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11959263 No.11959263 [Reply] [Original]

I want to take a picture to get pic related done, but I do not want to take something there that is Nazi related. But I want the HY styled the way it was originally done. Anyone have pics like I am looking for? Thanks

>> No.11959275

>I want to get a Nazi haircut but I don't want to take a Nazi picture
might as well take the one you posted Op

>> No.11959288

>>11959275
I would like to have it from another angle as well

>> No.11959322

Why don't you just take the picture you posted? There's nothing even remotely indicative of Nazisim. Your barber's not gonna take a double glance and then kick you out, outraged you showed them a picture of some hitler youth.

You're overthinking things OP.

>> No.11959366

This looks like it could be a pic from America, don't worry

>> No.11959528

>>11959263
does this work if your forehead has a disgusting slope like mine

>> No.11960888
File: 229 KB, 983x627, mischair.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11959263
daily reminder that there is no such thing as a hitler youth haircut

that would be like saying I want a boyscout haircut and expecting the barber to do the same as another barber would. it's fucking stupid, stop it

>But I want the HY styled the way it was originally done
the typical male hairstyle for hitlerjugend was an undercut that was combed over or side swept. however, an undercut was NOT the only style you'd see. anything that's extremely short on the sides and longish on top could be called a "hitler youth"

The undercut was most common simply because it was aimed at recruitment for the military, and in the military(with regards to the "how it was originally done") almost everyone had a disconnected undercut with one inch of whitewall above the ear.