Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 417 KB, 652x438, 1440896798773.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11347051 No.11347051 [Reply] [Original]

How do I turn myself from a 5/10 to a 7-8ish/10?

>> No.11347053

>>11343587

>> No.11347061

>>11347051d
Develop a style that feeds into what other people fantasize about.
For instance.. Tattoos piercings edgerocker
beard workwear lelmanlybear
drugs hippybullshit being an easily led retard.
highstreet trendpig

>> No.11347077

>>11347061
If you do this that's sad. Trying to be something you're not will bring you from a 5/10 to a 2/10

>> No.11347085

>>11347061
>>11347077
although these looks will definitely make you more popular with the people, it would be all for not if it just isnt you :/

>> No.11347138

>>11347053
But that thread is crap.

>> No.11347365

>>11347061
fuck off

>> No.11347410
File: 126 KB, 413x594, kek.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11347410

The average pleb can push two extra points on the attractiveness scale just by not having disgusting habits and looking somewhat presentable.


>become lean and muscular (see >>>/fit/)
>Shower daily
>determine what hair and facial hair style is the least disgusting on you
>wear slightly tapered jeans like the Levi's 513
>wear a slim fit oxford Uniqlo shirt and roll the sleeves up
>wear some casual leather shoes like the timberland city lite
>match all the leather on your body
>brush your teeth twice a day

congrats, you just went up about 2 points on the attractiveness scale.

>> No.11347446

the instinct we use to measure attractiveness is still grounded upon a base of 'perceived to be healthy'

clear complexion, a normal BMI, clear lines of sexual dimorphism, etc.

it's insane to think humans are so advanced and intelligent yet we as a society are still tightly bound to primitive evolutionary thought processes

>> No.11347859

>>11347051
get rid of your acne & style your hair

>> No.11348022

>>11347051
Suicide + reincarnation t bh

>> No.11348184

>>11347051
What a waste of a thread. The comments in here suck and they aren't helpful either. Never getting advice from 4chan ever again.

>> No.11348272

>>11347051
Good haircut/facial hair and become very lean with at least a little muscle. If there's a limit to your physical attractiveness this will get you 95% of the way. Clothes and fashion will make up the other 5%. Seriously don't even bother with /fa/ if you haven't already achieved that first 95%.

>> No.11349560

shit thread

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action