[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 47 KB, 621x502, 1447521914640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11342054 No.11342054 [Reply] [Original]

>tried buying something I'd been searching for a long time off rak
>first time got declined
>managed to grab it on 2nd repost
>go to bed happy
>get declined while asleep (I had money but somehow the fucks couldn't charge me, and it wasn't due to wrong info or anything like that)
>get cucked by someone else while I'm asleep and the shirt is no longer there
I'll never find the shirt again at such a low price, and it hurts. but it gets worse.
>washing clothes today
>forget to take off faux fur
>goes through dryer
>matted as fuck, little hope it'll be even 1/10th as good as it used to be
here I am, rock me like a hurricaaaaaane
anyone know a good faux fur replacement/repair place? I'm in SoCal.
inb4 I didn't look hard enough, I just really can't do it, I'm terribly pissed at myself and everything else and I have no patience to sift through all the yahoo questions that keep coming up in the search results for 'faux fur repair', pls help me /fa/m

>> No.11342063

>>11342054
jesus christ, you need to fucking relax, go to bed, and take some time off this board
there's such a thing as taking clothing too seriously, and this is it, considering it has literally no impact on your livelihood

>> No.11342066

>>11342063
I just want to fix this, I'm not even mad about the shirt desu, I'm mostly concerned about the faux fur thingy. also, telling me I'm putting too much concern and care into this doesn't help. it's not about whether it affects my livelihood or not because frankly I wouldn't be into fashion if I cared about something like that. I just want this fixed and would like to be pointed in the best direction possible to do so.

>> No.11342077

>>11342066
there's nohing you can do my guy
i even take off the faux fur trim on the hood of my jacket when it rains because it looks like shit once it gets soaked and clumps

>> No.11342085

>>11342077
I had it go through rain, I didn't mind because it would eventually dry and be ok
but going through the dryer is a whole different story, I'm already trying the whole brushing thing but it's not looking too good