[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 24 KB, 650x432, hi-res-8683ea85d0b97755c98cf34f6661967e_crop_exact.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10568260 No.10568260 [Reply] [Original]

Up till now, I've been fucking around with skincare and doing just the bare minimum product-wise because I don't get blemishes/it's clear and I mostly rely on perfect nutrition and exercise.

I want to invest a bit more in products now.

>Cleanser
Clinique For Men™ Oil Control Face Wash
>Exfoliant
Clinique For Men™ Oil Control Exfoliating Tonic
>Facial Lotion
AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
>Anti-aging
Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
>All-purpose lotion
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Cocoa)
>Body lotion
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant™ Deep Conditioning Cream
>Spray-on body lotion
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer

Do these look okay at a glance if I want...

1. Something readily available to buy in most shops (which is why I'm not going to explore Paula's Choice)
2. Something price friendly
3. Something for oily but non-problematic skin
4. Overall decent quality?

I read the sticky. The skincare thread on P7 died off with some folks left hanging with their questions so try not to kill me for making this.

Would appreciate input.

>> No.10568286

>died off at p7

there's 11 pages. it's not dead - the slower general threads tend to wander back a bit when the US sleeps. that's all.

did you check the general guide?

>> No.10568290

>>10568286
Alright, guess I can wander in there at a better suited time.

I did check the general guide, yup (plus read sticky as mentioned). Just wanted to veer off in my own direction with the products after grasping the principles and felt I should run the selections by you guys.

>> No.10568298

It looks like genetics is in your favor. If your current routine is working for you theneed there is no reason to change it. Also I noticed you don't use sumscreen?? That should be the most important thing in everyone's skincare routine. I cannot street that enough.

>> No.10568304

>>10568298
Honestly, I work from home (trading) and tend to go out in the PM anyway, plus I'm in Canada.

My sun exposure isn't huge, but you'll notice under the facial lotion I included the Aveeno one with SPF 15.

As for not needing to change, I can't help but to think that if I'm well off enough doing practically nothing, I might as well dive into a large room for improvement with easy changes and maintain best I can for the long-term.