[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/fa/ - Fashion

View post   

File: 123 KB, 550x830, 1435374382845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10294255 No.10294255 [Reply] [Original]

/fa/ morning routine
>wake up at 7 am
>walks into kitchen and turns on a stove burner with kettle already on it
> walks into bathrooms to take a piss and brush teeth
>walks back to the stove and scoops coffee into aeropress and pours the water

>starts pre workout stretches
>100 squats
>60 push ups
>100 crunches
> presses piping hot coffee and starts getting dressed for work
> bikes 5 miles through busy streets into downtown

>> No.10294281

>>10294255
>wake up in my geobed
>already wearing full rick, every piece is geobaskets
>wearing geobaskets on my feet, hands, and one geobasket on my dick for protection
>eat my geobreakfast and smoke a cigarette
>browse /fa/
>by now it's dinner time, eat my dindin and smoke another ciggy
>sleep in my geobed

>> No.10294315

lol

>> No.10294335

>wake up never, always awake, can't sleep
>stay in darkness
>never leave closet
>mfw /fa/ggots geobasket

>> No.10294356

>wake up at 2:30 in the afternoon
>make a kale smoothie
>listen to Homecoming by Kanye on repeat as i take an hour and half long shower
>buy zucchini at the market
>drink wine and watch documentary on Byzantium
>work out at the gym
>tanning bed
>hop in bed and snuggle
>life is comfy

>> No.10294375

>>10294255
you are really really bad at memetexting holy shit

>> No.10294382

>wake up
>shove a meme up my ass
>suck on a few memes
>put on a meme layered fit even though its meme weather where I live in meme city
>meme a meme till I meme
>see grill
>immediately begin to meme
>fall asleep
>rinse and re meme

by the way I'm homeless and literally a meme

>> No.10294442

>wake up at 9
>poop
>make coffee
>poop more
>brush teeth, shower, get dressed
>walk to minimum wage job at grocery store.

>> No.10294467

i wake up and feel bad

>> No.10294481

>Wake up at 7 am
>Breakfast
>Wake up my gf at 7:40 as she has to walk the dog
>Walk part of my way to the job with gf and dog
>Have a smoke before entering the office
>Work 3 h
>Get another smoking break
>Work 3 h

>> No.10294495

i wake up and it just gets darker

>> No.10294518
File: 14 KB, 313x346, 11855662_982592328430129_8032036209516716560_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

vsuck my boyfriend's fat cock
vask for his veiny pipe to be laid in my ass
vget fucked, cums in my ass
vtake a cup, push out his sweet juice
vbrew myself a cup of coffee with creme ;~)
vgo to work

>> No.10294525

>wake up
>wash face
>brush teeth
>run 3 miles
>shower
>eat breakfast (cereal, or oatmeal with nanners
>go to work
>go to gym
>lift
>run 3 more miles
>go home
>watch tv with girlfriend/play video games/ tinker with car or motorcycle
>go to sleep

>> No.10294615

>>10294518
good ladyboy

>> No.10294631

>wake up
>grab a brush and put a little make-up
>hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
>find keys on table
>go create another fable

>> No.10294649

>wake up
>put on ice pack if my face is a bit puffy
>do some crunches
>take off the ice pack, then use a deep pore cleanser lotion
>take shower
>in shower, use a water activated gel cleanser
>then a honey almond body scrub
>apply an exfoliating gel scrub to the face
>get out of shower
>apply herb mint facial mask and leave for 10 mins. while i prepare rest of routine
>take off mask
>apply aftershave lotion with no alcohol, cause shit makes your face look older
>then moisturizer
>anti-aging eye balm
>final moisturizing protective lotion.
>put on clothes and leave

>> No.10294654
File: 11 KB, 394x295, omgpleaseno.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10294649

>> No.10294659

>alarm at 7
>snooze until 7:30
>zombie in shower for 15 min
>eat oatmeal while watching netflix
>baby powder on butt
>face lotion
>bb cream if acne
>3 min jog to bus stop
>bus comes around 8:10

>> No.10294662

>>10294631
Did you want to?

>> No.10294673

wake up
never go outside
be pale

>> No.10294677

>>10294281
Thats pretty /fa/ fam tbh (smh if you disagree tbh)

>> No.10294683

>wake up
>check phone for notifications
>get out of bed
>brush teeth
>eat a redvine to get toothpaste taste out of my mouth
>drink some water
>quality post on 4ch
>vidya for an hour or two
>eat breakfast/lunch depending on what time I woke up
>do some pushups and flutterkicks if I feel like it
>shitpost on 4ch
>play some more vidya
>eat some snacks, eventually eat dinner
>sleep around 1am
>shower at some point during the day or night if feel dirty

Rather depressing existence really, I should change things

>>10294659
Where does the bus take you?

>> No.10294687

>implying I wake up in the morning

I wake up at 6 pm and use the computer all night. sometimes I go outside when I have to.

>> No.10294699

>>10294687
This is actually me during the summer.
FeelsBadMan or maybe Good, dono

>> No.10294750
File: 31 KB, 500x545, 1417113554752.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up whenever I feel like it, usually around 10 am
>take a long shower
>grab a mug of coffee
>play some runescape until I get bored
>do some work
>have a 4 pm snack, maybe a nap if I feel tired
>work until 10 pm
>get food, maybe have a drink at a bar
>watch some Netflix or browse the interwebs
>go to bed

life could be worse

>> No.10294786

>wake up 7am usually
>eat breakfast
>shower
>brush teeth
>get dressed
>fix hair and some makeup
>sometimes make myself lunch
>walk 40mins to work
>get a huge glass of water when I arrive
>start working

>> No.10294791
File: 68 KB, 500x310, which of these boys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up at 8
>shower
>4chan, listening to music, watching stuff
>force myself to eat or be forced by family
>2pm go to school
>7-9pm, get home
>pass out
>repeat

If it's the weekend, it goes like this
>wake up
>don't go out because the few friends i have got lives and are always busy
>4chan, music, watching stuff
>pass out
>repeat

Throughout all of the above i hate myself, think about aesthetics, look at myself in mirrors looking for thing to criticize and maybe have a smoke

>> No.10294958
File: 14 KB, 221x221, work-safety-xfoot-rubber.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck you cunts

>Wake up 5:30
>Shower 2 minutes
>Brush teeth
>Throw clothes on
>Power walk to the station

>> No.10294980

>>10294255
>2 $cenarios:
>stayed up all night
>It's 6-7ish am
>Ride scooter to get sausage egg and cheese with hash browns
>It's about 8am
>No work till noon, from home. Tech.
>sleep 3-4 hours
>log in for work, usually late.

>off work at 11 pm
>sleep like a rock
>wake up
>walk to chair
>log in for work

>> No.10294999

>>10294382
sounds pretty dank tbh

>> No.10295007

In the early light of a May dawn this is what the living room of my apartment looks like: Over the white marble and granite gas-log fireplace hangs an original David Onica. It’s a six-foot-by-four-foot portrait of a naked woman, mostly done in muted grays and olives, sitting on a chaise longue watching MTV, the backdrop a Martian landscape, a gleaming mauve desert scattered with dead, gutted fish, smashed plates rising like a sunburst above the woman’s yellow head, and the whole thing is framed in black aluminum steel. The painting overlooks a long white down-filled sofa and a thirty-inch digital TV set from Toshiba; it’s a high-contrast highly defined model plus it has a four-corner video stand with a high-tech tube combination from NEC with a picture-in-picture digital effects system (plus freeze-frame); the audio includes built-in MTS and a five-watt-per-channel on-board amp. A Toshiba VCR sits in a glass case beneath the TV set; it’s a super-high-band Beta unit and has built-in editing function including a character generator with eight-page memory, a high-band record and playback, and three-week, eight-event timer. A hurricane halogen lamp is placed in each corner of the living room. Thin white venetian blinds cover all eight floor-to-ceiling windows. A glass-top coffee table with oak legs by Turchin sits in front of the sofa, with Steuben glass animals placed strategically around expensive crystal ashtrays from Fortunoff, though I don’t smoke. Next to the Wurlitzer jukebox is a black ebony Baldwin concert grand piano. A polished white oak floor runs throughout the apartment. On the other side of the room, next to a desk and a magazine rack by Gio Ponti, is a complete stereo system (CD player, tape deck, tuner, amplifier) by Sansui with six-foot Duntech Sovereign 2001 speakers in Brazilian rosewood. A downfilled futon lies on an oakwood frame in the center of the bedroom.

>> No.10295010

>>10295007
Against the wall is a Panasonic thirty-one-inch set with a direct-view screen and stereo sound and beneath it in a glass case is a Toshiba VCR. I’m not sure if the time on the Sony digital alarm clock is correct so I have to sit up then look down at the time flashing on and off on the VCR, then pick up the Ettore Sottsass push-button phone that rests on the steel and glass nightstand next to the bed and dial the time number. A cream leather, steel and wood chair designed by Eric Marcus is in one corner of the room, a molded plywood chair in the other. A black-dotted beige and white Maud Sienna carpet covers most of the floor. One wall is hidden by four chests of immense bleached mahogany drawers. In bed I’m wearing Ralph Lauren silk pajamas and when I get up I slip on a paisley ancient madder robe and walk to the bathroom. I urinate while trying to make out the puffiness of my reflection in the glass that encases a baseball poster hung above the toilet. After I change into Ralph Lauren monogrammed boxer shorts and a Fair Isle sweater and slide into silk polka-dot Enrico Hidolin slippers I tie a plastic ice pack around my face and commence with the morning’s stretching exercises. Afterwards I stand in front of a chrome and acrylic Washmobile bathroom sink—with soap dish, cup holder, and railings that serve as towel bars, which I bought at Hastings Tile to use while the marble sinks I ordered from Finland are being sanded—and stare at my reflection with the ice pack still on. I pour some Plax antiplaque formula into a stainless-steel tumbler and swish it around my mouth for thirty seconds. Then I squeeze Rembrandt onto a faux-tortoiseshell toothbrush and start brushing my teeth (too hung over to floss properly—but maybe I flossed before bed last night?) and rinse with Listerine.

>> No.10295014

>>10295010
Then I inspect my hands and use a nailbrush. I take the ice-pack mask off and use a deep-pore cleanser lotion, then an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I check my toenails. Then I use the Probright tooth polisher and next the Interplak tooth polisher (this in addition to the toothbrush) which has a speed of 4200 rpm and reverses direction forty-six times per second; the larger tufts clean between teeth and massage the gums while the short ones scrub the tooth surfaces. I rinse again, with Cepacol. I wash the facial massage off with a spearmint face scrub. The shower has a universal all-directional shower head that adjusts within a thirty-inch vertical range. It’s made from Australian gold-black brass and covered with a white enamel finish. In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Vidal Sassoon shampoo is especially good at getting rid of the coating of dried perspiration, salts, oils, airborne pollutants and dirt that can weigh down hair and flatten it to the scalp which can make you look older. The conditioner is also good—silicone technology permits conditioning benefits without weighing down the hair which can also make you look older. On weekends or before a date I prefer to use the Greune Natural Revitalizing Shampoo, the conditioner and the Nutrient Complex. These are formulas that contain D-panthenol, a vitamin-B-complex factor; polysorbate 80, a cleansing agent for the scalp; and natural herbs. Over the weekend I plan to go to Bloomingdale’s or Bergdorf’s and on Evelyn’s advice pick up a Foltene European Supplement and Shampoo for thinning hair which contains complex carbohydrates that penetrate the hair shafts for improved strength and shine. Also the Vivagen Hair Enrichment Treatment, a new Redken product that prevents mineral deposits and prolongs the life cycle of hair.

>> No.10295016

>>10295014
Luis Carruthers recommended the Aramis Nutriplexx system, a nutrient complex that helps increase circulation. Once out of the shower and toweled dry I put the Ralph Lauren boxers back on and before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it—preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers—which I’ve found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky—which makes it look dull and older—use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion. A scalp-programming lotion is used after I towel my hair dry.

>> No.10295018

>wake up at 10
>grab phone frantically, might have missed a call to go to work
>no text, no call
>eat
>listen to music, read, masturbate
>gf gets home
>I don't feel like sexing because I've masturbated 5 times due to boredom
>hit the gym with buddy from 7-9, mostly just to chill and shoot the shit
>bed

fucking price of oil, I haven't worked in a month. really getting tired of sitting on my ass all day.

>> No.10295019

>>10295016
I also lightly blow-dry the hair to give it body and control (but without stickiness) and then add more of the lotion, shaping it with a Kent natural-bristle brush, and finally slick it back with a wide-tooth comb.

Any questions?

>> No.10295062
File: 558 KB, 750x1000, coffee-morning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>After several snooze/wake-up moments sit up in bed, light a fag and look at the slag that I porked whilst contemplating life.
>Take a line of cocaine from the Kartell Ghost Buster bedstand.
>Walk nakedly towards kitchen, admire form in every mirror that I pass.
>Put 80's British music on the antiquated B&O Beocenter 8000
>Open a new bag of beans from the local roaster down the street, grind them up in the Mazzer Robur before pulling a shot on my La Marzocco GS3, admire face in reflection of said overpriced coffeedevice.
>Put on the robe I stole from Plaza Athénée,
>Drink several cups of espresso and smoke several fags on the balcony overlooking the people walking their dogs in the park and the cars in the streets going by and contemplate life.
>Go to library to sit on my Corbusier LC4
>Have a nice tug thinking about the fit gash that I plastered last night.
>Have maid make breakfast for said clunge.
>Go to shower.
>Piss in shower.
>Apply products, Aesop and Clinique mostly.
>Stare at wardrobe in the walk-in-closet for 30min. contemplating different fits but always going for the full SLP uniform every time.
>Go outside, step in the red Porsche 930 Turbo my dad left me and drive to restaurant 400m away.
>Order brunch, don't eat anything, just drink wine, whilst starring intensely at other people till they look away and contemplate life.
>Drive back home.
>Browse /fa/

Such is life, I need to do something constructive with it though.

>> No.10295070

I always bust a fierce nut while showering in the morning
Keepa me from getting horny in the office and evt raping someone

>> No.10295072

>>10294649
excellent meme brother

>> No.10295082
File: 99 KB, 344x356, 1436405686741.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> (CAN'T WAKE UP)

>> No.10295089

>>10295062
you must be rich

>> No.10295194
File: 67 KB, 574x545, aleim1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up at 6:30am
>drink 10,000 espressos and do 10,000 pull ups
>have a fatal arrhythmia
>paramedics come in with some sweet rick owens high-vis jackets
>give them a thumbs up from heaven

>> No.10295364

Not the same every day, but most days:
>wake up at 0545
>put on PT uniform
>walk to ROTC building
>do PT with my company at 0630
>Go to gym and lift at 0730
>Eat breakfast at 0815
>go back to dorm and shower, wash face, pomade hair, etc
>Do work or dick around on nepalese water bottle juggling forum until class starts

>> No.10295465

>wake up somewhere between 8:15-8:25
>piss
>drink a glass of water
>brush my teeth
>shave if I have to
>shower
>get dressed
>drive to work
>stop at Tims if I have time
>be there by 9am

>> No.10295478

>>10294518

You pointed your meme arrows in the wrong direction.

>> No.10295880
File: 108 KB, 340x500, this morning.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up
>fall out of bed
>drag a comb across my head
>find my way downstairs and drink a cup
>look up
>notice I'm late
>find my coat
>grab my hat
>make the bus in seconds flat
>find my way upstairs
>have a smoke
>somebody speaks
>go into a dream

>> No.10295948

>>10294631
Clever. Made meme laugh

>> No.10295959

>>10294255

>wake up 6:30-7:00
>lie in bed till around 8
>get up, yoga for 40 mins
>go and turn kettle on
>have shower and brush teeth
>come back
>pour coffee
>get dressed
>begin day

>> No.10295964

>>10294255
>wake up
>take a piss
>brush teeth
>eat something
>drink coffee
das it

>> No.10295973

>>10295062
that american psycho style writing is pretty neato bud

>> No.10296076

>>10295018
what do you do?

>> No.10296102

>>10295880
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah