Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/fa/ - Fashion

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.14647555 [View]
File: 812 KB, 808x805, 67b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14647555

>>14643049
>burberry
fucking chavs

>> No.14587325 [View]
File: 812 KB, 808x805, 67b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587325

>>14585885

>> No.14516483 [View]
File: 812 KB, 808x805, 67b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14516483

>>14516224
>since i'm writing this, i would just like to say to anyone reading this: 10% of /fa is beta, and the other 90% gay+beta. And none of you are fashionable, its all just gay runway fashion. I hate every last one of you
kys fa/ggot

>> No.14475386 [View]
File: 812 KB, 808x805, 67b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14475386

>>14474751
stfu. I hate your stupid frag threads. I wish you woould all die.

>> No.14465239 [View]
File: 812 KB, 808x805, 67b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14465239

>>14461762



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]