[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 73 KB, 640x480, IMG_211.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
81210 No.81210 [Reply] [Original]

So, I know this is /diy/ and not /craft/, but I'm hoping you guys can prove more help than the other boards.

Where's the cheapest place to buy wholesale blank white T-Shirts? So far, I haven't found anywhere that beats my local Wal*Mart when shipping is factored in.

>> No.81230
File: 258 KB, 480x640, expert..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shop where a business would shop. A commercial t-shirt screenprinter does not pick up their shirts from walmart, they order them by the case from Importer/Distributors like SanMar, Broder, Alpha or a whole host of others.

If you are in a larger city or the metro-area of several large cities there should be several to choose from nearby. Not everyone will deal with non-commercial buyers and be prepared to buy at least 72 (common case amount) in some situations. Call around.

Unless you handle a Lot of shipping, consider picking up for yourself too. Tshirts get pricey when you start shipping them around, even at freight rates (which you will not get)