[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 31 KB, 400x349, Give Her Alien.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
613733 No.613733 [Reply] [Original]

so I am considering coming up with a storage method to create a "kitchen" in a box, a "bathroom" in a box, etc...essentially the utensiles and tools needed for each thing, as if i didnt have those rooms to store the things in permanently.

I am wondering about what sort of boxes I should use (tackle boxes?) and if by room is the best way to sort the items

I have lived in some "odd" places and am planning to live in my car eventually or something similar so this is the reasoning behind storing things this way. any experienceor advice on keeping things neat, not too bulky, etc.?

>> No.613798

Here's an idea: get a real job in all the free time you use putting forks and spoons in shoeboxes and don't live in your car.

>> No.614718

>>613733
I realize I'm wasting my breath here, because young people (the only people who would desire to live in a car) have to figure everything out for themselves as anybody with more experience than them is dumber than dogshit in their eyes.

But

This is dumb. Living this way is unpleasant, often illegal, and extremely inconvenient.

But whatever, most of the legwork on this stuff has already been done by NASA.

Remember that people tried to warn you about this 'adventure' beforehand.

>> No.614860

And you try to plan it to be elegant and organized, but it won't work out that way.