[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 48 KB, 430x200, fila.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
545109 No.545109 [Reply] [Original]

I figure this'll be a relatively simple thing for most of you to know, but I need to get a Fila logo onto a plain white shirt for my Halloween costume (Mike D, the Beastie Boy). How can i go about getting this logo onto the shirt? Shirts with this logo dont seem to be sold anywhere so I need to do it myself. Any ideas?

>> No.545110

How about a stencil and spray paint?

It just has to last a few hours and I would assume you won't need to wash it.

>> No.545112

well i'd like to keep it and have the option of washing it if possible

>> No.545113

>>545110
Yeah, stencil + paint will be easiest and the tools will come in handy later on.

Or if you're still in highschool and there is a graphics lab, you might be able to use their silk-screen press. Making the file would literally take less than 2 minutes.

Oh you could.... as crazy as this sounds... buy a fila Tshirt. Are they even in business anymore though? Last time i owned one was when i was jr. high more than a decade ago.

>> No.545114

>>545113
read last sentence in original post, they arent sold anywhere, so it does sound crazy

>> No.545126

>>545113
I follow them on instagram still alive and putting out solid footwear. @filausa check them out.

>> No.545128

>Rock my Adidas, never rock Fila
>I do not sniff the coke, I only smoke the sensemilia

>> No.545242

here you go son. Learn to Google.

http://makezine.com/projects/freezer-paper-stencil/

>> No.545418

You can find iron on sheets at most craft/sewing stores. You can run them through your printer to put what ever image you want and then just iron it on to your shirt. It worked great for me. I was even able to wash it with no affects. Just let it hang dry instead of doing through the dryer. It only costs like 6$ and you get a pack of 10 iron on sheets that are 8X11 inches.