[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 270 KB, 1280x1009, 1299559663011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
47113 No.47113 [Reply] [Original]

Guys, a friend of mine is being threatened by some random guy, who claims to know her entire daily schedule. School schedule, knows where she lives, what does she wear, when she hangs out, everything.
She's at my side, scared as hell, she walks a long way to school, alone.
I told her this could just be some MF pulling a prank. But in case it isn't, she's gonna need some self defense tips. Also, some homemade self-defense gadgets would be good. Thanks in advance. Pic not related

>> No.47119

>>47113
Its called the police, brosephine.

>> No.47118

>>>/k/

>> No.47122

We have police for a reason.

>> No.47133

>>47119
>>47122
>think the police are any good for crime prevention

OP if you don't live in a stupid place, buy her some pepper spray. Or get her to carry a bat and she tells any cops that ask that she's in an amateur league or something. They'd be a lot more likely to accept that from a girl. Check out ASP batons too.

>> No.47137

The closest you'll get to a DIY self defence gadget (unless you have a machine shop in your basement) is a length of pipe. Spend the money.

>> No.47139

Mace and have her call the police while she runs away. If she's a fatty then it doesn't matter because no one would be interested in her anyway.

>> No.47136
File: 6 KB, 422x292, police_brutality.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>47122

AHAHAHAHA

Don't trust da police,
No justice no peace,
Won't hesitate to put a nigga on da streets.

>> No.47141

>>47133
>tell the police
>they give the guy a talking to
>guy stops

>> No.47143

visitor from /k/ here,
mace, or get a ccw licence and some gun classes

>> No.47145

She already tried the police. They say they can't do nothing because it's a "threat via internet". She's being threatened via Live Messenger guys. And by the way, don't expect the brazilian police to take this case seriously.

>> No.47146

Just be honest, you want to make your own weapons because you think it'd be cool.

>> No.47151

>>47133 here
When you said "pic not related" I thought you meant you live in a place where you're not allowed to carry guns, but if you only meant not related as in you can't make a gun in your house, then just buy her a gun and teach her how to use it.

>> No.47160

I would like to comment that you dont know how lucky you are not to live in Australia. Where I live (small town) they regularly send all the police to bigger places, over an hours drive away.

We are not allowed to carry any sort of weapon, mace is illegal as is carrying even a pocket knife, so if some guy decides to go crazy what am I to do? Reason with him for an hour?

>> No.47165

>>47151
Not related, because she is 17 years old, and doesn't know how to use a firearm.
>>47146
Nope, I have 35 collection knives, all dull, by the way. If I wanted to make a nice weapon, I'd probably ask for it. No offense.

>> No.47169

>>47160
Cave his skull in with your foot-long flashlight.
"Why yes officer, I always have this with me on walks"

>> No.47184

>>47169
Sounds reasonable to me.

>> No.47189

Mag-lites for the self-defense win. Built like Thor's freaking hammer and top quality light too.

>> No.47190

>>47184
Very. lol

Anything more guys?

>> No.47192

>>47165
>17 years old
>doesn't know how to use a firearm
is she retarded?

>> No.47195

>>47189
How bright are mag-lites, though? Don't they still use old-tech bulbs?

On the other end of flashlights are small, pocketable LEDs like Fenix or Streamlight that won't do you much good physically except maybe as a kubotan for blows to the temples, but can light up a room like daylight. Flash someone in the eyes at night and you can run away while they stumble around clutching their face.

>> No.47198

>>47192
Even in the US you can't own a gun unless you're 18 in most states, which is probably why OP even mentioned her age.

Not that it matters because you're an obvious troll

>> No.47201

>>47192
We're brazilian.
Unfortunately, it's very hard to get a gun here, especially where she lives.

>> No.47207 [DELETED] 

http://www.google.com/search?q=Jaap+Haumann&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&clie
nt=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=
1920&bih=961&sei=%20vMewTqi7MoKrgwffgb2eAQ

>> No.47210

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-rape_device#Jaap_Haumann

>> No.47209

>>47198
>implying you need to own a gun to learn how to shoot one

>> No.47212

>>47207
good way to drive a dangerous person into a rage after you're already helpless. Far better to put up an active resistance.

>> No.47215

>>47169
http://www.amazon.com/MAGLITE-S6D016-Heavy-Duty-Flashlight-Black/dp/B000056BME

This thing, by the way, is BOSS. 19.5 inches (or 49.5cm for the Aussie /diy/er).

As for the light power, Mag-lites have adjustable focus, so even though they use a filament bulb you can put the light where you need it. Or you can get a third party LED replacement bulb if that's your thing.

>> No.47221

>>47209
>implying most girls care about guns enough to get into them without a clear and present danger forcing them into it

>> No.47225

>>47215
jesus fucking christ that's the longest flashlight I have ever seen

>> No.47228

>she walks a long way to school, alone
drive her ..tell her if she goes down on you youll drive here back and forth

>> No.47237
File: 13 KB, 432x251, 1310482333959.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>47225
thats what she said.

>> No.47239
File: 244 KB, 2048x1536, IM000172.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

these hurt
inb4 yes i got zapped

>> No.47243

>>47215
That's really Thor's Flashlight. lol
I'll try and buy one here. In the meantime, thanks anon.
>>47228
She lives ten blocks away from me. It's easier to get caught on the way to my house, but thanks the same.

>> No.47249

>>47225

There are longer out there, if you want to take the time to track down a 7-D-Cell Maglite. That one there takes 6 batteries, so a 7-Cell would top it by just over two inches? They stopped making them in the 80's, so you're stuck with aftermarket sources. But the good news is that Mag-lites are one of the few products these days that are still made to outlast the user, they're built like freaking tanks. Chances are if you find one it'll still be usable, and if any of the few moving parts need replacement it'll be compatible with currently produced ones. Even the LED drop-ins will probably still fit the old sockets as well as the new ones.

>> No.47253

>>47239
ahahahahhahhahahha
no

Tazers are fucking useless. I've got tazed a lot of times, sometimes for fun, sometimes in fights. They have never slowed me down a bit.

OP, I recommend you get her a knife. Seriously, you'll get no better self-defense weapon legally. Batons? When the enemy gets in close, they've got the upper hand. Tazers? Refer to earlier mentioned ahahahahah no. Guns? Harder to conceil, also, pull a gun on the wrong people, and it'll be in their hands in a second.

A knife is intimidating because it is the most lethal weapon in melee-range combat. Every slightest cut or stab hurts like hell, and can easily kill. Aim for the stomach in a stabbing motion, keep the knife close to your body when not attacking and throw deceiving strikes with left hand to get them focused on something else when you go in for the kill. If you've successfully stabbed someone, DON'T STOP. Keep stabbing until your fucking arm collapses. Make sure they don't get up. Run away. Problem solved.

That's my 5 cents. Advice from your friendly neighbourhood hooligan.

>> No.47258

Seconding the flashlight. I can't remember what I got this from but I seem to recall that female cops' most battered piece of kit is usually their flashlight. I think it was a doc or local news piece, apparently they're seen as more approachable/easy to overpower so they have more problems with folks getting close.

Really can't give you a source on that so take it with a grain of salt but I use an led flashlight keychain and I can't count all the times the light alone helped, this thread is making me seriously consider adding one with heft to my EDC list.

>> No.47260

>>47253
>implying a bat won't beat a knife in 0.2 seconds.

>> No.47266
File: 78 KB, 462x462, droopycat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

btw give her my regards and best wishes, it really sucks to have to be afraid like that

>> No.47267
File: 29 KB, 450x338, Faca Soco Ingles FE-96.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>47253
Thanks, I'll try to find her a suitable knife.

PS.: Picture does the trick? Just kiddin'

>> No.47276

>homemade self-defense gadgets
Fucking sweet, lots of fun there but, I'm tied by board rules, no weapons or anything intended to hurt anyone.
In the case of deterrents nothing comes to mind, other than carrying things or appearing to carry things that make you someone others don't want to mess with.

>> No.47285

>>47266
She said "Thanks, I appreciate it. It's the first time this happens to me. And to all the other people helping, thank you very much, you've all been very helpful."

>> No.47286 [DELETED] 

>>47253
I agree the knife is the scariest thing you could pull on someone other than a gun. Which btw, if she's not an idiot, the attacker is not going to get their hands on it. You sound like a gun-control propagandist. As long as you observe the same 10-foot rule that cops do, you'll be fine. I'm not a fan of brandishing weapons because all it does is tell the guy exactly what kind of defence you have and then he'll know how to counter it, but if she's too morally whatever to put holes in a guy then remember the rule. "Never draw a weapon you don't have the intention of using", and all that.

Thing is though, it's only scary if the guy's unarmed and if he can't tell that this girl is scared out of her mind and probably can't even take a good swing at him. A maglite has the double purposes of blinding at a distance, and clubbing at a shorter one. Hell, do both - while he can't see, take your unfair advantage and brain him so you know for sure he won't bother you again.

If you do decide to go with the knife though, remember to stab _and twist_.

>> No.47287

>>47267
I can grab the bat if it comes in too close. I cannot grab the blade of a knife.

>>47260
Haha, should do. Glad to help out. Unfortunately I cannot give you any good brands for suitable knifes, since I only use knives when I have to, which means I'm not gonna use a 200$ knife to stab someone just to throw it away. But any foldable knife with at least 3-4 inch blade should be enough. When planning an attack on someone, get a fixed blade knife with a slightly bigger blade. Preferrably knives you can find in your local hardware store. Cheap and sturdy, but hard to conceal if you're gonna be using it in the way you described it. Good luck.

>> No.47289

>>47260
>implying a bat won't beat a knife in 0.2 seconds.

It won't. You swing the bat and I take it on the left arm, which is now horribly broken. On the other hand, now I'm inside any effective swing radius and you've just been stabbed 10 times in the stomach.

TLDR: If the bat DOESN'T win in 0.2 seconds, you lose horribly.

>> No.47293

Buy a box cutter.

They cost <$5 are completely legal to carry so long as you have a reason. (I must have forgotten it in my pocket at work).

And you can slice someone to the fucking bone if they get up in your grill.

>> No.47294

>>47267
>>47287
Knives aren't worth much for self defense. Even pepper spray is better. And I'd rather have a bat than a knife.

>> No.47296

>>47253
I agree the knife is the scariest thing you could pull on someone other than a gun. Which btw, if she's not an idiot, the attacker is not going to get their hands on it. You sound like a gun-control propagandist. Just warn them from getting close. If they do get close, shoot them. I'm not a fan of brandishing weapons because all it does is tell the guy exactly what kind of defence you have and then he'll know how to counter it, but if she's too morally whatever to put holes in a guy immediately then remember the 10-foot rule cops use.

back to the knife, it's only scary if the guy's unarmed and if he can't tell that this girl is scared out of her mind and probably can't even take a good swing at him. A maglite has the double purposes of blinding at a distance, and clubbing at a shorter one. Hell, do both - while he can't see, take your unfair advantage and brain him so you know for sure he won't bother you again.

If you do decide to go with the knife though, remember to stab _and twist_.

>> No.47301

>>47293
Terrible idea unless you have great aim and go for the jugular. How are you going to get internal organ penetration with a 1 inch blade?

>> No.47304
File: 26 KB, 418x500, Impulse Body Spray 75ml x5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hear body spray hurts like hell if you spray it in someones face. It's not illegal to carry, and could help for a quick few seconds to run away. Not as good as mace, but lots of girls have them in their schoolbags/purses anyway. Get one of the really heavy scented musky pungent ones.

>> No.47303

>>47294
>I have never had to defend myself with either weapon.

Yes, we can tell. Here's a news flash, though - particularly if your opponent has more upper body strength (say, if you're a girl being threatened by a guy), having a bludgeon isn't nearly as effective as a real weapon. It's getting ripped out of your hand after you fail to do much serious damage. Knife on the other hand is quick, and doesn't take much muscle to be deadly. That's your go-to when you expect to be assaulted by surprise by a stronger opponent, and particularly in any tight space. Bats need a nice wide swing to gather enough momentum to do anything that'll actually STOP your attacker. A knife needs... well, pretty much the length of the knife. You can even just slash while in contact and hurt the shit out of your assailant while distracting him.

>> No.47309

>>47289
I take it you're the fucking Juggernaut, bitch and can just shrug off a smashed arm without rethinking whether your pursuit of this girl is worth it?

>> No.47315 [DELETED] 

>>47304
lol
might sting a bit if you get it in the eyes but i've never heard of it irritating on skin contact. Why would people spray it on their bodies if it did?

Anyway, I personally carry a folding knife, small LED flashlight, and pepper spray can in my pockets. Different responses for different threats. I keep a bat in my car as well but I'm not sure that has a purpose beyond making me feel comfortable. Will look into getting a maglite as well thanks to this thread.

and for God's sake OP, don't let her carry any of this in a fucking purse. Not only is it easy to grab but shit gets lost in there so easy.

>> No.47322

>>47304
lol
might sting a bit if you get it in the eyes but i've never heard of it irritating on skin contact. Why would people spray it on their bodies if it did?

Anyway, I personally carry the a folding knife, small LED flashlight, and pepper spray can in my pockets. Different responses for different threats in different environments. I keep a bat in my car as well but I'm not sure that has a purpose beyond making me feel comfortable. Will look into getting a maglite as well thanks to this thread.

and for God's sake OP, don't let her carry any of this in a fucking purse. Not only is it easy to grab but shit gets lost in there so easy.

>> No.47324

>>47309
>I know I said a bat would beat a knife, but now I want to change the terms.

But OK, I'll play your game.
#1 - carrying a bat around all the time isn't practical. It doesn't fit in a purse or a pocket, it's awfully goddamn conspicuous and eventually gets heavy.

#2 - You need room to swing a bat hard enough to do any serious stopping-power damage to an asshole who wants to hurt you. You also need more time, more warning.

#3 - WHEN (not if) you fail to seriously hurt your assailant on the first swing, he will go apeshit with adrenaline, and odds are you'll get beat even worse than if you were unarmed.

#4 - getting hit with a bat hurts, and MIGHT make you rethink attacking someone if it doesn't piss you off beyond reason. Getting stabbed hurts more, is scary and lethal, and demands serious medical attention pretty damn soon. There's less choice, less anger, more fear.

#5) A hit with the bat is going to hurt, and some will slow a guy down. EVERY tag with a blade is going to add up in terms of blood loss, and make it easier to escape/overpower your assailant in the long run.

There is, literally, not a single advantage to using a bat in this situation.

>> No.47326

>>47293
>>47301
As I called myself earlier, your friendly neighbourhood hooligan, I can tell you that box cutters are a pretty common weapon for some hooligans. It's a bit intimidating, since it's a knife, and it doesn't kill anyone unless you're unlucky. So it's a pretty easy way to brand someone. That is why some hoolis use it, because they're not really out to kill, just brand someone/fight.
I am urban wikipedia.

>> No.47335

>>47315

Good point. I know we've established a knife isn't very good for self defense but a multitool fits perfectly in that typically pretty useless mini pocket on the front right of the jeans and if nothing else, is quick pull out into the palm of the hand to reinforce the knuckles if one needs to throw a punch. Roll of coins works too. Plus- handy change!

>> No.47343

>>47335

Also, for the record, "fist with a key or two sticking out between the fingers" is a highly underrated weapon. Hell, a ring of keys on a chain can be surprisingly painful and scary, if you keep aiming for the eyes...

>> No.47369

Guys, gonna sleep now, thanks for the advice.
Be back in sometime to tell the results. Thank you all very much.
Good night. Peace.

>> No.47372

>>47343
I actually never got that to work. All I ended up with was busted palms. Threw away the keys and went apeshit with my good old knuckles instead. But I'm a trained boxer since of many years, so I find it more comfortable to just fight without brass knuckles and such and just use my hands.

>> No.47384

>>47335
Sorry for the spam but a heads-up on the "putting shit in your tightened fist when fighting"-thing doesn't do ANYTHING more than protect your fingers from breaking a bit. It does not make you hit harder, it does not make the hit more painful, it does jack shit. But it sure is comfy, and I guess it kind of gives some... Motivation, if you're not an experienced fighter. Maybe it makes you feel like you're in a movie of sorts. What do I know.

>> No.47389

>>47369
>ask for advice on how to stab someone
>Peace.

>> No.47409

>>47389
>kill attacker
>gain peace

>> No.47416

>>47372
>>47384

Well admittedly, it's not like I've had any real experience with it and it probably helps me, mentally at least, more than for most folk since I have really tiny hands. 6-1/2 glove size.

>> No.47418

>>47113
I had a pretty rough childhood. I grew up on the irish catholic and black side of the tracks in a big city and I got into a lot of problematic situations.

Over my years on the streets I found two concealed weapons that always did well for me. One was a knuckleduster pistol that came apart and looked like a bottle opener which was super fucking awesome. The second and by far best weapon I had was a bodkin. A bodkin is a long needle, the real genius of this weapon is that it can be concealed EXTREMELY well, especially in jeans. Simply sow an extra flap onto the inside of your pants on the side on the lower half of your legs on the side of your calf. Then insert the needle down your pant leg weaving in and out of the flap on the inside. It will only expose a tiny bit at the top which you can conceal easily with another small flap and will stay in place reasonably well. I eventually put a small leather piece at the end to keep it there. The bodkin has never failed me in a pinch and also is VERY hard to pick up off the ground on its own giving you time to get away if you drop it before they can stab you back. This is one of the most important things of a self defense weapon, self defense is a two stage process. The ambush where you take your attacker by surprise and the chase where you run away after having stabbed them and get somewhere safe.

>> No.47449

>>47289
wrong wrong wrong. I hit you in the arm which is now broken then I take 3 steps around you to which ever side is not holding the knife. Now I strike again this time with the butt of the bat into your diaphragm. your non dominate arm is useless and you're gasping to catch your breath and I get to go all open season on your head. Don't pull a knife on someone experienced in weapon combat.

>> No.47549

>>47301
You ever been sliced 1 inch deep with a razor blade? Pretty much doesn't matter what you're doing, you're gonna feel some intense white hot pain and stop whatever you're doing to grimace, recoil, scream etc.

They are great for self defense, non illegal, non lethal, deterrant, and if push comes to shove, they will definitely do enough damage to stop someone in their tracks, unless they are on pcp and then you could shoot them 12 times and they still wouldn't give up so you're pretty much fucked anyway.

She doesn't want to kill anyone and go to jail, she just wants to make sure she doesn't get accosted.

I'll repeat. Box Cutter <$5, legal, gets the job done. The end.

>> No.47579

> fill a bottle up with pepper + water
> spray in the face
> Holy titballs my eyes are melting
> run

>> No.47645

>>47549

This anon brings up a factor that's very important: drugs. If the guy is drugged up with anything that'll make it so he can't feel pain then the girl is fucked (literally) and will either have to be able to kill the guy instantly somehow (to prevent him from snapping her neck) or just take it and report it later. It sucks but it happens. OP does the guy take anything?

If the guy isn't on anything and you want some rape tactics that don't involve weapons:

1. If he's raping her in a place where people are within earshot have her yell "FIRE!" and not help or rape. People don't come to those.

2. The fucker can't hold onto her hands the whole time. If she gets the opportunity then tell her to gouge the guys eyes out. You're doing a favor to society by disabling him.

3. For the love of crap RESIST! That's what rapists find most scary. Someone who will actually fight them.

>> No.47646

>>47645

Also all of this fails to the potential that the guy might just manage to sneak up behind her, knock her out, drag her away, and tie her up and tape her mouth. Or that he might just point a gun at her.

Also if you REALLY want to get creative you could carry alcohol based pepper spray and a taser. You could spray him with the pepper spray then ignite him with the taser. Now that would be fun.

The best knife tactic to use would be to carry a small blade in or around your pants. Then when he does try to rape you don't resist at first, in fact act like you enjoy it. Reach for his pants and, if you're willing, put your hand in and start stroking. This should distract him from what your other hand will be doing (reaching into your pants to grab the knife, make it seem like you're taking off your pants). Then, once you have it, stab the fucker in the neck especially the jugular. While you're stabbing grab his balls and pull him forward and to the side. This will successfully prevent him from hurting you and as long as you maintain control of his balls (squeeze if he moves) then you should be fine. This is assuming you want to kill him.

>> No.47801

Friend of mine had a similar situation, so she took to walking around with a tin of petrol in her purse. She never had to use it in the end, but the idea was if the prick actually confronted her she'd pop the lid and throw the contents of the tin over him, and then brandish her lighter.
And so the hunter becomes the hunted.

>> No.47804

1. Call the police.
2. Are you done calling the police?
3. No really, you dumbass, GO CALL THE COPS. Are you some kind of dense motherfucker?

Sage because the rule up top expresses very clearly not to give instruction on making weapons or devices intended to hurt people.

Go call the cops, Jesus Christ you're a dumbass.

>> No.47805
File: 17 KB, 300x380, 1319428180845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Leave a trail of these where ever you go.

>> No.47808

>>47113

Why haven't you called the police yet?

inb4:hurrrr police is against me/ police is no longer useful and other shit like it.

>> No.47812

>>47804
For when you need help now, the police are only 20 minutes away.

>> No.47816

>>47113
>buy a gun
>get a CCW license
>shoot the motherfucker if he tries anything

>> No.47921

>>>/k/

>> No.47934

>Go to range
>Film her shooting an assortment of guns
>Send it to retard saying he'll stalk her
>Problem solved.

>> No.47989
File: 6 KB, 241x209, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

So, no one has mentioned yet, but perhaps she should look into going to a few of those "female self defense classes" that are hosted in almost every community once in a while. I had a female friend who had taken them, and we were goofing around and wrestling and I went to put her in a head lock. The next thing I know my arm is twisted into some kind of pretzel maneuver and im on the ground with her foot on my neck. They actually work

>> No.47991

OP, look into self defense with everyday objects like umbrellas or some innocent-looking sticks. She's going to have to practice though if she is to have any chance of disabling an assailant long enough for her to haul ass.

http://www.bartitsu.org/index.php/2009/06/self-defence-with-an-umbrella-daily-mirror-jan-9-1902/

>> No.47994

>>47646

in that situation, i think anyone would be willing to kill.

regarding the maglights, ive got a 6 D cell one, and a 3 D cell one, to be honest, the smaller one is probably more practical. I haven't got LED lamps in them though, the upgrade is worth about as much as the whole torch itself. I have a LED lenser p7 that will absolutely blind if focussed on someones face at night

>> No.47993

>>>/k/

/k/ommando's got your back, I assure you.

>> No.47999

Remember kids, the supreme court ruled that the police have NO obligation to protect you from ANYTHING

>> No.48015

The problem with any sort of weapon you might carry is you need to have it ready to use, not just show. A deranged person isn't going to be dissuaded by anything short of a gun.

The other problem with carrying any sort of weapon is the possibility that it will be taken from you and used by your attacker.

Your friend is better off taking some self defense classes that will give her a few techniques that will allow her to get away. She should also think about changing her routine.

If mace is illegal in your country, then think about picking up a can of Raid wasp nest killer. I'm not sure of the actual product name. But the one I'm talking about shoots toxic poison in a straight line up to 30 feet away. It's precise, it's effective if you get your assailant in the face and eyes and you can use it from a distance. Your country may have laws against using said product outside of its intended use however.

>> No.48022

pepper spray, taser gun, good ol' bat etc etc

>> No.48034

OP, why aren't you just kicking the shit out of this faggot yourself? srs.

>> No.48192

>>47804
>>47808
>>47816
>>47934
>>47999
Read the thread you goddamn morons

>> No.48198

In some places it's illegal to carry pepper spray. Carry bear mace.

>> No.48236
File: 416 KB, 500x672, thumbs_what_the_fuck_am_a_reading[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>48015

>Raid wasp killer
>shoots toxic poison

>Pyrethoid-based incecticide
>Not very toxic to mammals

It will kill him dead if he's a fish though.

>> No.48255

>>47145
She could start by changing her username.

If she doesn't have a roommate, now might be a good time to get one. Keeping to groups discourages assholes form pulling dumb shit, especially if someone in that group can kick their ass.

Buy her some pepper spray and/or taser. Tell her to go learn some martial arts, especially something focused on grappling - I've heard Brazillian Jiu-jitsu is really effective against larger opponents.

You might also try some of the seedier places on the internet and see if you can't find a hacker who will track the asshole down for you so you and a group of burly friends can "persuade" him to cut his shit out. Don't bother with internet threats, he'll probably just shrug them off.

>> No.48256

Find the guy, beat him up and threaten him yourself OP.

>> No.48258
File: 5 KB, 771x286, bulgarian_umbrella.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_umbrella