[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 90 KB, 600x900, 1319371791505.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
46115 No.46115 [Reply] [Original]

Dump your plagiarism tips here.

>> No.46120

>>46115
I am a teacher. I will be monitoring this thread.

>> No.46122

>>46120

You'll have the best tips!

>> No.46129

>>46122

List of best cheating tips:

1) Don't

End of list

>> No.46134

The only surefire way that I can offer is to get someone smart and trustworthy to do it. I'm not the kind who would do it, but I have bailed some people out by doing their papers/assignments because I am that smart trustworthy person. They pay me back in other ways in terms of favors of payments.

I basically finished two online classes for my older sister, who was going through a tough time but couldn't afford to fail them. Got her A's on both, and because it was strictly online the instructor didn't notice.

This same sister also plagarized once for an english paper, without consulting me, and got caught. Failed the class. If she would've told me, I could've at least brushed over it and re-worded the whole thing so it won't come up in the searches.

Btw, don't be a faggot and just rename the same fucking document. MS word has this feature where they can actually track when you created the document as well as list how long you worked on it. Of course they'll be suspicious if you're a failing student who managed to get a 10 page thesis in less than an hour. Christ's sake.

>> No.46336

In the spirit of /diy/, you should do it yourself.