[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 90 KB, 1050x920, present.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
44816 No.44816 [Reply] [Original]

sup /diy/

Christmas is coming up and I am one of those sad fucks that plans early. My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years now and for all special occasions I always make him a gift or go out of my way ( as I do for my family as well ) to find something that will blow his mind. I always give him extra sexy time for christmas, birthdays etc. For our first christmas I bought a really nice hoodie and had a design of my own realitve to his favorite anime silkscreened onto said hoodie and he loved it. I always bake him shit and for his birthday I cooked him his favorite food. I've done all kinds of creative shit.I love making things for the people I love, what can I say haha.
I really love surprising him and I know he likes those suprises but I am at a loss right now... I have no fucking clue what to make/get/give him. I wanna make something for sure but I have no idea so I figured I would turn to you guys.
Whats something really special I can do for him /diy/? Anything awesome that you have done for a significant other? Guys are so hard to buy for.

TL;DR
Need Ideas for Christmas presents, like creative ideas and out of the box kind of shit.

>> No.44834

>>44816

Glue elbow macaroni to an envelope, write a check and put it in there.

Deliver it after a blowjob.

TA DA

>> No.44835
File: 94 KB, 600x464, super_mario_bros_potted_plants_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.44867

Well, I'm thinking of buying a waistcoat, fedora and some cufflinks (just plain of each) then switching them out to suit his tastes. Going to switch out the buttons for red black and white ones, add some extra buttons (including on the hat)... the cufflinks probably wont get changed, but I'll buy them last so that they match. considering getting red satin bias binding and running it around edges etc.

essentially spice up some clothes for going out/bartending etc

>> No.44874

>I have been together for over 2 years now....

Card asking "Are we getting married or what?"

You sound friggin adorable.