[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 60 KB, 640x756, blankman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
39440 No.39440 [Reply] [Original]

When I was younger I fell in love with DIY because of two movies... Blankman and the Goonies. So I was wondering /diy/ what was your'e inspiration for DIY?

>> No.39443

The coming war between the white man and the zionist occupiers bent on installing the new world order

>> No.39445
File: 155 KB, 800x600, Data.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also somewhat related. I saw a thread earlier about a modified hoodie, I want to be a /diy/ vigilante ;_; Pic related its data from the goonies

>> No.39574

for me DIY is necessary, I'm broke and can't pay other people to do stuff

>> No.39604

>>39443
>>>/pol/

>> No.39686

I was never bought many toys as a kid. I my time playing by disassembling and reassembling whatever I found around the house. During the younger years, the reassembling process was just a hot glue gun cause I couldn't be bothered to put a clock back together.

I'd see a lot of cool toys and make my own. Magicians and inventors were my idols.

But what really made it was watching detective and spy movies and tv shows. Pens that were lasers, motion sensors throughout the house, spy cameras... Yeah... Good times.

>> No.39730

My inspiration? My dad.
He is always building shit, and makes things he cant be cheaply.

Quite remarkable.

>> No.39771

Well this died fast..