[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 211 KB, 1600x1600, cunny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2798080 No.2798080 [Reply] [Original]

I want to make my own home remedies for showering, i've tried infused (16 days) olive oil + rosemary (i readed that this help with hair loss and psoriasis) and it was great, but i want to make other things on my own that's why i'm asking.

For hair treatment i heard that egg yolk mixed with other things like vinegar or aromatizand substances are great for your hair because egg yolk has all the nutrients that your hair needs and vinegar is good for detangling hair (i don't know why)

Anyone knows something about it what're the best remedies?

>> No.2798081

>>2798080
>pic related
my shower BTW

>> No.2798210

>>2798080
nothing but 3rd world hair transplant is going to save you from going bald idiot. there are no cures, and infusions are fucking bullshit. rubbing cum in your scalp is going to do more than any oil infusion, oatmeal or even chemical.

>> No.2798218

>>2798210
who said anything about hair loss, nigger? I just want to find home remedies so i don't spend 100€ a year to clean my hair with shitty chemicals.

>> No.2798240

>>2798218
get 1 20$ buzz cutter and never wash your hair again

>> No.2798256

>>2798218
stop projecting faggot

>> No.2799649

I wanted to make a combo shampoo that includes Coal Tar and Selenium Sulfide for psoriasis/dandruff, since the off-the-shelf options only include one or the other and the dosage is rather low. Looked up the ingredients through sigma and it should be simple to purchase and mix, but keeping the ingredients in suspension might be tricky. Emulsions that I've made in the past were either too liquid and separated, or were such a gel that it started to get chunky. If anyone knows how to stabilize DMSO for safe topical use, I'm looking for papers.

I already make salves for itching with menthol, camphor, lidocaine and colloidal silver with hydrolyzed cornstarch (thick-it) as a base, and those have suited me fairly well. Actual cleansers are tricky because soaps break-up pre-bought micelle suspensions.

>> No.2802007
File: 7 KB, 300x168, vvvvvv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2799649
they already exsist and better versions
go to a health food store like sprouts
i buy pine tar bars
you buy organic baking soda coconut oil deodorant

i have had luck regrowing the corner bald patches using edgar cayces
636 iodine hair nail tonic
and the crude oil pore wash

>> No.2802008

the best tooth paste is flouride free coconut oil tooth paste

you use pure rose vaseline for your hair

soaps such as pine tar
coconut
are germicidal and antifungal

>> No.2802302

>>2798080
>Uoooooooohhhh ToT

>> No.2802402

>>2798080
Have a go at soap making.

Store bought soap has the glycerin taken out. Glycerin is good for skin and hair.

Basically all you have to do is mix some oil with lye. And boom you've got soap.

Ofc read up on it, but you can make realy good soap for relatively cheap.