[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 131 KB, 500x500, spaghetti_sandwich.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
267327 No.267327[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I need to stop eating spaghetti and Prego everyday. It's easy to make, but it makes me thirsty all the time and I'm going to get fat.

What's a good alternative to spaghetti? What do you usually make when you need a quick meal?

>> No.267375

>>>/ck/

>> No.267576

chicken + brown rice

quinoa

lentil salad

stiry fry

>> No.267593

Uncle bens microwave rice, cream of mushroom soup. Heat rice put in bowl. Heat soup and pour over rice. Quick and filling.

>> No.267603

Soup with dumplings. Usually eat about 3 quarts over a day.

>> No.267606

are you DIYing the noodles?
no?
get the fuck out.

>> No.267610

Meatballs over mashed potato's with red sauce.
Roasted corn on the cob.
Grilled mixed vegetables.
Fried zucchini.
Breaded eggplant parmigiano.
Baked potato's (I usually boil about 3-6 potato's and keep them in the fridge for up to 4 days, It makes reheating easier, I also make mashed potato's out of the left overs.
Potato pancakes.
Lasagna rolls (take one lasagna noodle per roll, make all the layers in a straight line, roll, freeze, reheating is easy)

>> No.267615

OH MOD, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?

>> No.267620

If it's lunch, hot dogs and sandwiches.
For dinner, cook stuff on the grill or something. Chicken or pork chop on the grill doesn't take too long, have that with some salad. Or even have less spaghetti in a meal and have salad with it.

Also, build a solar cooker or something to make this thread /diy/ related.

>> No.267632

Rice cooker, Jasmine rice bought from Koreans. £8 per 10kg.

Works out at 20p/enough rice to make me feel profoundly sick. Served with mayonnaise and any other condiment I have to hand,