[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 2.32 MB, 3000x4000, 1603444639004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1936362 No.1936362[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

okay since no one cares anyway if the world ends so i ll just continue scribbling and the question is how do you make only correct drawing without 3d and if you keep making the same mistake you d be crazy -farcry 3 , so now the question is how to always get the correct proportion since theism is infinite and all knowing and all sharing and all giving? or maybe it doesny and simply light yagami in cosplay?

basically just let me make the correct proportions then we can let islam and greece eat everything else after in the new AD or something

>> No.1936374

Whats the point of doing all these threads if you're going to ignore advice and keep posting treads asking the same question? At that point it's not even about drawing anymore you're just schizoposting.

Again, there is no hidden secret technique that will let you get it right without effort, you need to practice. Now fuck off.

>> No.1936453

>>1936374
you are a waste of time and you could at least answer it with some sort of sense and analysis before putting on names and curses

what a fucking waste of theist dirt you are worse than all those lengthy copout advices just so you know.

>> No.1936458

>>1936374
also i keep all the rest of the advice and you d be a much better help by adding some of your thoughts than your goddamn opinion of this and that.

yes yes i want it easier because i m convinced there are extra length to do that a layman like me must ve missed, that makes other people have it faster

ah shit this is stupid you are such a goddamn genius of a memer just making things hard for me and you are so fucking glad of your achievement dont you?
gimme a goddamn break of your self serving commentary and actually check my image and trouble and help me solve it you smartass