[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 7 KB, 194x259, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
139173 No.139173 [Reply] [Original]

Supp guys wondering what exactly I need to make a hidden blade. I know im not asking on /r/ they would tell me to go here. So yeah im wondering:
What will I need?
How long might it take?
Pic related
Thanks

>> No.139180

>>139173
/diy/ - Do-It-Yourself

MAKERS GONNA MAKE!
Do not post instructions for how to make weapons or any device that might bring harm to a person. Think "Instructables" and "Make Magazine" not "Anarchist's Cookbook."

http://www.4chan.org/rules#diy

>Do not post instructions for how to make weapons or any device that might bring harm to a person. Think "Instructables" and "Make Magazine" not "Anarchist's Cookbook."

>> No.139192

>>139180
Now to be fair, the kind of device OP is talking about seems more likely to injure himself then anyone else.

I'd tell him to ask /k/, but they would laugh him out of town.

>> No.139197

Solution - Replace the knife with a spoon. Hidden spoons are cooler anyway.

>> No.139268

how to make a hidden spoon.
Buy an OTF knife, replace blade with spoon, attatched to bracer (leather arm thing) then if ur smart enough fuck around with the trigger mechanism attatch to a srting that goes to your pink ring.
Congrats you now have a hidden food assasin spoon

>> No.139270

>>139180
I assumed that rule reffered more to making pipebombs and landmines.

Because a knife is technically a tool..

Like that one guy a few days ago that posted a series of pics on how he turned a file into a knife using a grinder and quenching.

>> No.139343
File: 184 KB, 3872x2592, grinding on whetstone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>139270

Whether a knife is a tool or a weapon depends on its design and purpose. Some knives are indisputably weapons and are not meant for tool use (most "self defense" dirks/neckknives would actually be quickly ruined if tasked with utility work).

A filet knife is a tool. A bayonet is a weapon.

The fileknife was a tool. A concealed, ghetto spring-action wrist blade is... actually just a really terrible idea that is ineffective as either tool or weapon.

Also you're going to hurt yourself.

>> No.139348

Just go to YouTube and look it up. There are countless videos of 14 year olds making these things.

Also, reported cause weapon.

>> No.139599
File: 63 KB, 686x665, 1315500253506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MFW i made on of these and stabbed myself in the fucking leg

Dont do it op.. it was a good idea at the time but now i wish i didnt

>> No.139622

I thought that "not an anarchist's cookbook" rule was abolished and now it's just "no sex toys!".
But isn't the whole idea of that rule to keep mallninjas (like OP) from derailing the board into /k/'s retarded brother? Discussing how to make not improvised weapons that require skill to build shouldn't be a problem, so they should be allowed, provided the discusions are better here than on /k/.
Is this thread better for /k/, or will telling him how attract more mallninjas to derail /diy/? I don't know.

>> No.139646

>>139622
Shit you're right. The Rules now say:

1. This is not a place to discuss drugs or drug paraphernalia. Global rule #1 is in effect.
2. Please don't post or request basic sex toy tutorials. tl;dr: No DIY fleshlight shit.

>> No.139683

>>139646
The anarchist's cookbook rule is still on the main rules page for this board.

Even if the mods decide a 'HOW DO I MADE RETARDED CONCEALED WEAPON' thread isn't against the rules OP should still be banned for being a complete fucking faggot who thinks this shit is cool.

>> No.139693

>>139622
>>139646
Nope,

http://www.4chan.org/rules#diy

>1: MAKERS GONNA MAKE!

>2: Do not post instructions for how to make weapons or any device that might bring harm to a person. Think "Instructables" and "Make Magazine" not "Anarchist's Cookbook."

Those are the board rules. These, .>>112029

>1. This is not a place to discuss drugs or drug paraphernalia. Global rule #1 is in effect.
>2. Please don't post or request basic sex toy tutorials. tl;dr: No DIY fleshlight shit.

Are secondary rules added to the main board rules. lrn24chan please.

>> No.139736

>>139693
Damn. 4chan went to shit.

>> No.139752

A knife of any size is "just" a tool. A knife in a spring-mounted vambrace is a killing tool. Wear something like this in public and you'll be lucky to only get harrassed by the cops, someone from the public is perfectly within their rights to curbstomp you for carrying it.