[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 1.77 MB, 2550x3580, Snow Crash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
125870 No.125870 [Reply] [Original]

When will the powers that be realize that you can't censor everything? That either you allow for information to be shared, or you don't share it at all?

what are your methods for sharing your illicit 1s and 0s?

>> No.126304

bump

>> No.126328

Why not just use changrouper? Then it's not obvious that you're sending hidden content....

>> No.126335

Bump for interest in the subject. The 1s and 0s don't have to be illicit, either, op. There is nothing wrong with hiding whatever you want to keep private.

>> No.126336

Freenet

>> No.126338

I launch my own satellites and made a 100gbps fiber network with blinking LEDs.

>> No.127315

>>126328
chngrpr requires closed-source software explicitly for opening the files, snowcrash uses software readily available for other reasons. Nut yeah, chngrpr is definitely another option.

>>126336
tell me when they get latencies low enough for me to actually surf web pages.

>> No.127341

Gnunet

>> No.127343

>>125870
I made a neat little program that turns files into images. With the option to intersperse the data with another picture in various ways. At low data-to-image ratio they only look grainy like a high iso pic from a shitty point and shoot, not obviously containing other data.

I was planning to implement a torrent-like interface to it, allowing you to use multiple free image hosts and a url list to download larger files but never got around to it.

>> No.127352

>>127343
Steganography

>> No.127362
File: 1.55 MB, 1920x2168, 131748588998.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think that all this shit that is happening across the world is changing the point of view of A LOT OF people about many things, mainly this SOPA shit, they can stop it, but the shit is already done and people is up to fight.

First, I use a virtual machine, so it prevent me from some good invasions, and its the first layer. Them I use layers of security, like crypt thing, cicle changing IP, Tor/proxy for sometimes when shit went real.

But I think I will make a hardware cloaking mechanism if things go down hill...

>> No.127602

>>127343
That's kind of a cool thing to program. I'm not a big fan of steganographic tools, too much reliance on ignorance of methodology, unlike encryption. But the second part, the large-file distribution, sounds pretty interesting. You get any work on it done, or just he high level ideas?