[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 9 KB, 320x320, 1499394026030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1216278 No.1216278 [Reply] [Original]

hey guys, serious help... How can i recover my Hotmail account?
i've lost the recuperation number and the physical phone too, and i've not put any other account to recover the original one...it's a very important account and i really want it back, i don't remember the password.
i want to call with Microsoft but i don't know where can i find they number

>> No.1216280

>>1216278

I have a similar question: if I go with two-factor auth using my phone, and my phone breaks, how the hell do I get back into my account? If it can be done, then doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of two-factor? Do they send a physical letter to my residence, which is not known by many online accounts anyway?

Everyone says 2-factor is the best if you don't have a physical auth like a dongle or iris scan, but what if the phone breaks?

>> No.1216288

>>1216278
We're not helping you break into your ex's mailbox. If you're not lying, you're a fucking idiot for relying on a third party to store critical information, much less hotmail of all fucking places. Hit their support link and roll the dice, when they tell you to gtfo learn the lesson and move on.

>> No.1216289

>>1216280
You put your sim in your new phone and get your key. Not hard.

>> No.1216291

I've totally lost the other Phone......that's not to spy nobody, i jus want my acount and play with my xbox account... Just that

>> No.1216400

>>1216291
Go to your phone company and ask for a new SIM card for your new phone for your old #. The. You will be able to ask them to text you the password if your phone # was on the account.
Hotmail is now part of outlook. If you do the forgot my password, it'll give you a questionnaire about account details which may let you recover it.

>> No.1216680

>>1216400
Sounds good....thanks