[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 37 KB, 450x470, stock-vector-an-image-of-a-man-urinating-in-public-68753587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1135108 No.1135108[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So, my father is a dying alcoholic (I'd give him two years maybe?), and being raised on a farm has a habit of pissing in public in a particular corner outdoors. He's got some brain damage and literally can't change. I wish I was joking. He literally shits himself sometimes, which I have to clean.

Unfortunately a family has moved in, and their kids aren't too far from the piss corner when playing around. Fucking fantastic. Wow. This will not end well when their parents notice. Fortunately, he does not piss there when anybody is around.

Any good ways of cleaning up or covering that hobo piss smell? There's a wood fence which blocks visibility pretty well, but it's starting to mold and may have soaked up quite a bit of the piss rot. I need some kind of jerryrigged solution or treatment until he finally dies of a brain hemorrhage.

I can't do anything regarding him, just clean up after. Don't bother posting against that.
Life insurance inheritance is worth it, believe me.

>> No.1135109

>>1135108
Just let him get caught and thrown in jail to die.

At least he might live his last days out there correctly medicated and not blind drunk.

So enabling him.

>> No.1135113

>>1135108
Call adult protective services if you're unable to care for him, OP.
anyway, vinegar, maybe?

>> No.1135116

>>1135109
>>1135113

>correctly medicated
>adult protective services

Suicide has been his goal for a decade. He's religiously restricted from blowing his brains out.

>Let him get caught

Not an option. What did I just fucking say.

Here's the long explanation why:

Over 100,000$ a year looking busy. I don't want his bitch wife after me. Life insurance pays out and she leaves me alone.

I cover his ass, he dies form natural causes like he wants, everybody benefits.

>> No.1135121

>>1135108
Put out a pot for him to piss in. Empty and clean it regularly.