[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/diy/ - Do It Yourself

View post   

File: 878 KB, 2328x1552, L1002139.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1115467 No.1115467 [Reply] [Original]

One of my hobbies is filling in notebooks and planners with things I find productive for myself. Problem is I already have around 20 full ones so I've done most of the main stream ideas + 5 or 6 I came up with. I have 3 notebooks that I never "finish", I just buy another notebook and continue, that's my goals rhodia #12, differing idea pads and an "adventurer's" journal in which I sketch out impressive landmarks, things i've found on the street or on a walk around some woods, when I haven't had much impressive happen during the day i fill the date in with a sketch of my girlfriend's face. Having all that in mind can you please give me some ideas for what to do with a a square rhodia dot pad and a medium moleskine journal? Don't bother with mainstream things like quotes, ideas, goals..etc, also: Swift/Obj-C/Java programming ideas, RPG maps square dot pad, Daily feeling compression abstract. I've done those.

>> No.1115470

Fill one with just diagrams of how to build homemade guns

>> No.1115473

>>1115470
I don't reckon I have good enough knowledge of the field for that but it sounds interesting enough to pick up a book on.

>> No.1115476

>>1115467
How about instead of being a hipster about it and make shit up to make a "lolnotebook", you go do something productive and use the notebook as a real notebook

go back to /fa/

>> No.1115491

>>1115476
I keep all my notebooks from school tyvm, and I still do use notebooks as notebooks when studying programming languages.